Woman Says That She Knew That Her "Son" Was Transgender When "He" Loved to Eat "His" Vegetables

Is there a full moon out tonight or something? Earlier on I posted a topic about people bragging of a HIV positive restaurant where all of the employees there were HIV positive and now this. :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong @ all with insanity to the insane.

Not surprising. Some 85% of this sexual mutilation fad is driven by sicko parents, usually left wing nutjobs and fashion victims.

The nutjob claims her kid came to her and told her she was eatung greens because she was raising her testosterone levels???? Seriously?

Of course CPS, being 'woke', sees nothing at all wrong with this psycho loon raising a kid to want to be sexually mutilated. One of the faggots who has infiltrated a CPS agency posts here, in fact., defending pedoes and sexual mutilation and faggot grooming.

Last edited:
Some years back I knew the parents of a 12-year-old girl that told her she was lesbian because she was the tallest girl in her class. The girl showed up on my porch after midnight crying about it. She didn't know what they were talking about and had a whole other idea of what the word meant . so I explained it to her. She stated that she wasn't like that and after some years I came across her at a party and she hugged me and I whispered to her I see you're not the tallest girl in the room so I guess according to your parents you are not a lesbian anymore. She replied I wished you had raised me.

Not surprising. Some 85% of this sexual mutilation fad is driven by sicko parents, usually left wing nutjobs and fashion victims.

The nutjob claims her kid came to her and told her she was eatung greens because she was raising her testosterone levels???? Seriously?

Of course CPS, being 'woke', sees nothing at all wrong with this psycho loon raising a kid to want to be sexually mutilated. One of the faggots who has infiltrated a CPS agency posts here, in fact., defending pedoes and sexual mutilation and faggot grooming.

And at least 95% are the mother doing this. Munchhausen by proxy.

Carrots are the giveaway, parents .And parsnips send the same message unless you buy that cheap" Wonky Shape" brand . Please be careful ,Mums and Dads .

Why can't the woman just be glad that her kid eats whatever is put on the plate that sits there in front of them in the first place? Most kids when they are young enough do not want to eat at all because they don't know yet how important it really is.

God bless you and that kid always!!!

Holly

P.S. And another thing, why are such labels put on certain activities in the first place? That seems to be all that anyone has ever done. "Doing this means you are gay!" "Doing that means you are trans!" E freaking nuff already!

Forum List

Back