HIV Positive Restaurant

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Like seriously, who would want to eat here? This world just keeps getting more and more ridiculous by the moment. You just can't make this stuff up. :rolleyes:

Yea it’s pretty sickening to see HIV pharma drugs being advertised on TV, promoting it like it’s the common cold. “Hey! You can keep living your lifestyle the way you want! Just take these pills.” It’s the normalization of faggotry and degeneracy.

There's also a time when this used to be embarrassing. What happened?

You guys know how you catch HIV? Right. Your chef ain't gonna give it to you unless you are really close. What is wrong with you people?

You didn't watch the video in the OP did you?

You guys know how you catch HIV? Right. Your chef ain't gonna give it to you unless you are really close. What is wrong with you people?

Chefs use knives, and have a high possibility of accidentally cutting themselves. A person can get HIV after being exposed to or ingesting infected blood, so an HIV-infected chef is a hard pass.

And before you say "But cooking the food would kill the virus", I'll mention the fact that you don't cook salads.

Read the top transmitter.

For transmission to occur, the HIV in these fluids must get into the bloodstream of an HIV-negative person through a mucous membrane (found in the rectum, vagina, mouth, or tip of the penis), through open cuts or sores, or by direct injection (from a needle or syringe).

Does that say cheese burger anywhere? You would be hundreds or thousands of times more likely to get hepatitis than HIV. HIV does not survive out of the bloodstream long enough to study it. God, people with a little bit of knowledge are the most dangerous.

For transmission to occur, the HIV in these fluids must get into the bloodstream of an HIV-negative person through a mucous membrane (found in the rectum, vagina, mouth, or tip of the penis), through open cuts or sores, or by direct injection (from a needle or syringe).

Didn't I just say that? Besides the fact that this is totally unsanitary, why is it even necessary to announce that you have HIV? Like seriously, I probably have come in contact with many HIV positive people over the years and I haven't cared because I haven't known and I shouldn't know because it should be between them, God, and their doctor. Not for the world to hear.

Does that say cheese burger anywhere? You would be hundreds or thousands of times more likely to get hepatitis than HIV. HIV does not survive out of the bloodstream long enough to study it. God, people with a little bit of knowledge are the most dangerous.

If someone has AIDS, there's a good chance they could also be infected with Hepatitis, as well as HPV. All three of those are prevalent in the gay community.

If someone has AIDS, there's a good chance they could also be infected with Hepatitis. Both are prevalent in the gay community.
And Viet Nam vets and...you guys just hate gays and this is another hate point. Actually it just sunk in why you guys were so stupid about HIV transmission, just another hate opportunity.

Forum List

Back