Woman gets ticket for not rolling windows up

Did you even read your own story, dumb ass???

She did not get a ticket. Either you're a moron, or a liar. Which is it???

didn't think the little pussbot would have the nads to admit he's a dumb ass :rofl:

Don't think you have any reason to talk, if you bother to read the op it plainly states the the ticket was reduced to a warning. But why bother with facts and let them interfere with your attempt to be a big bad bully. Ignorant ass.

show me the word REDUCED in the OP article, dumb ass.

He was going to give her a ticket, and instead, issued a warning.

Dumb ass.

didn't think the little pussbot would have the nads to admit he's a dumb ass :rofl:

Don't think you have any reason to talk, if you bother to read the op it plainly states the the ticket was reduced to a warning. But why bother with facts and let them interfere with your attempt to be a big bad bully. Ignorant ass.

show me the word REDUCED in the OP article, dumb ass.

He was going to give her a ticket, and instead, issued a warning.

Dumb ass.

Just won't give up when your beat, how fucking commie of you, if you look at the photo of the TICKET, you can see that it was over written with the word WARNING. It's very clear that a TICKET was issued, and after a discussion the officer himself, REDUCED it to a WARNING. So you little slime ball take your shit and eat it yourself, cause I ain't buying. I love being in a battle of witts with an unarmed man.

Edit, now you neg me for beating you like a rented mule. If your not man enough to take your own medicine, with all your name calling and attempted bullying, you best grow the fuck up. You post like a 10 year old and then cry when someone slaps your hand. Remember the golden rule.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back