Woman found with 24 homemade bombs won't serve prison time

Nut case..better to keep her in a mental health setting. It's worth noting that she didn't actually plant the bombs. This was actually a victory.

Also worth noting...that many on this board are all about allowing mentally-challenged people to have a hundred guns, bombs, or whatever--and that they are totally against Red Flag laws that would help catch mentally-challenged people BEFORE they act out.

Ideally, we don't jail the insane--not that the prisons are not full of the mentally ill~
Send 'er to Delaware! Or should I have said "Cinder" to Delaware? 🤑

I would say nothing of the kind. But I do note that you don't support keeping the crazies and guns apart, now do you?
red flag laws are a political tool to disarm law abiding people with made up excuses they are not effective and do not effect criminals at all. why is it your judges and prosecutors don't charge and hold accountable real criminals releasing them with out bail and dropping or pleading all the firearm charges away?

red flag laws are a political tool to disarm law abiding people with made up excuses they are not effective and do not effect criminals at all. why is it your judges and prosecutors don't charge and hold accountable real criminals releasing them with out bail and dropping or pleading all the firearm charges away?
I don't have any judges. I live in Idaho..use a gun here and you WILL go to prison.

A lot of verbiage just to say no eh?
Important for you to justify your stance...I suppose~

I don't have any judges. I live in Idaho..use a gun here and you WILL go to prison.

A lot of verbiage just to say no eh?
Important for you to justify your stance...I suppose~
Idaho is a constitutional carry state outside of cities so what you talking about "go to jail"?

Idaho is a constitutional carry state outside of cities so what you talking about "go to jail"?
Boise has become just about the most unaffordable city in America due to the massive influx of urban Californians.

Along with driving up the prices, the Californians bring their L.A and bay area attitudes with them.

In a perfect world, I might support red flag laws. That would be predicated on people being completely fair and objective, though, which they aren't.

Democrats of today are the furthest thing from fair and objective. They are all about obtaining and securing power and will do literally anything in pursuit of it. Are these Machiavellians the sort people we want administering to red flag laws? I think not.

Read much? If you commit a crime with a gun here in Idaho, you will go to prison. Carrying is not a crime--many do, in fact Concealed Carry is considered politer than open carry in many cases. Cities? LOL..we don't really have more than one. I was unaware Boise had an exception.
But shoot someone..hell, even brandish your weapon in the wrong setting..and the courts here have no mercy.

Read much? If you commit a crime with a gun here in Idaho, you will go to prison. Carrying is not a crime--many do, in fact Concealed Carry is considered politer than open carry in many cases. Cities? LOL..we don't really have more than one. I was unaware Boise had an exception.
But shoot someone..hell, even brandish your weapon in the wrong setting..and the courts here have no mercy.
Criminals should be locked up but using a gun to defend yourself I don't see Idaho being like California

In a perfect world, I might support red flag laws. That would be predicated on people being completely fair and objective, though, which they aren't.

Democrats of today are the furthest thing from fair and objective. They are all about obtaining and securing power and will do literally anything in pursuit of it. Are these Machiavellians the sort people we want administering to red flag laws? I think not.
In your Red state enclaves, would not the local authorities handle things fairly? I know that around me...there is not a Democrat in office for 120 miles.
The resistance to Red Flag here is completely political...and totally stupid. But the point is moot, usually.

Now..this is South-eastern Idaho..up North..them's some crazy loons, for real!

Criminals should be locked up but using a gun to defend yourself I don't see Idaho being like California
Self-defense is encouraged...but the rule of being in fear for your life still applies. We had a guy..shot into the ground with a .357 in the direction of a guy who had sucker-punched him and ran. Bullet fragmented and one fragment was the golden BB..hit the runner in the back and right through the heart. Pled to voluntary manslaughter..got 5 years, 2 determinate.
That being said, he did 18 months and the Parole was pre-approved.

In truth, in some scenarios it would not surprise me to learn that California was more lenient

Self-defense is encouraged...but the rule of being in fear for your life still applies. We had a guy..shot into the ground with a .357 in the direction of a guy who had sucker-punched him and ran. Bullet fragmented and one fragment was the golden BB..hit the runner in the back and right through the heart. Pled to voluntary manslaughter..got 5 years, 2 determinate.
That being said, he did 18 months and the Parole was pre-approved.

In truth, in some scenarios it would not surprise me to learn that California was more lenient
CA will arrest you if you try and remove tweakers and heroine junkies from getting high beside your house. I know this for a fact cause it happened to me 2 years ago

CA will arrest you if you try and remove tweakers and heroine junkies from getting high beside your house. I know this for a fact cause it happened to me 2 years ago
Your own property/ That would not fly here...cops arrest for trespass..if they don't leave immediately when asked to by the police..
Now if it's a public sidewalk or someone else's property..you might have to suck it up. Of course, a group of whoever smoking drugs on the streets of Twin Falls Idaho will never be an issue...at least not in my lifetime.

Your own property/ That would not fly here...cops arrest for trespass..if they don't leave immediately when asked to by the police..
Now if it's a public sidewalk or someone else's property..you might have to suck it up. Of course, a group of whoever smoking drugs on the streets of Twin Falls Idaho will never be an issue...at least not in my lifetime.
I called the cops 3 times and each time the same cop talked football with them LOL

Twice I caught them at night trying to break into my sidegate

Once I caught one sitting behind the city utility box, buck naked, tweaking picking his bloody scabs at 3pm with school kids walking by

This is the madness people deal with out here

She was originally charged with 24 counts of making, possessing and discharging a destructive device.

For this alone? Plead not guilty. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to protect ourselves and since the government has explosives, so should the people be allowed to.

Now is it possible a court could have earlier found her a risk to other people? Perhaps so but they did not so she had every right as anyone else.

Anyone who even have One bomb should be jailed for a long time .but 24 bombs, she should never get out of jail . Yes, She is too dangerous to ever be let out of jail, yes maybe a mental health unit in jails for the really dangerous people with mental health ,

View attachment 773733

Pistols, rifles, & 24 pipe bombs - ZERO jail time!

This 'woman' was a 'domestic terrorist ticking time bomb'.

“Displayed an infatuationwith mass killings like the Columbine shooting and the Oklahoma City bombing"....

....BUT, with multiple guns and 24 pipe bombs in her possession, said she had no intention of harming anyone...

:shok:

Uh-huh.

If she were a patriot shed be in prison ....

And where's the Nashville's trannies manifesto?
They don't want us to see that ...

Right wing extremists....pffffft thiers no such thing !

wkkajajjajajjajajjajwk.jpg

Forum List

Back