Woman found with 24 homemade bombs won't serve prison time

View attachment 773733

Pistols, rifles, & 24 pipe bombs - ZERO jail time!

This 'woman' was a 'domestic terrorist ticking time bomb'.

“Displayed an infatuationwith mass killings like the Columbine shooting and the Oklahoma City bombing"....

....BUT, with multiple guns and 24 pipe bombs in her possession, said she had no intention of harming anyone...

:shok:

Uh-huh.

Guns don't kill people, the government does.

They want her to go shoot people to aid their drive to take all guns away.

View attachment 773733

“Displayed an infatuationwith mass killings like the Columbine shooting and the Oklahoma City bombing"....

....BUT, with multiple guns and 24 pipe bombs in her possession, said she had no intention of harming anyone...

Uh-huh.

When I was a young man you could make pipe bombs legally. Old man Bartlett owned the next farm over. He was a big fan of making pipe bombs and blowing craters in his field. We would make big old craters and then go arrow head hunting afterwards. My favorite neighbor I ever had, the world sure was more interesting with him in it. He had a stocked pond also that was better fishing than the pay lakes of today. Of course back then you could by chemistry sets with fun stuff in them. They remove all the fun stuff a kid can play with then wonder why we aren't producing chemist's and engineers.

Nut case..better to keep her in a mental health setting. It's worth noting that she didn't actually plant the bombs. This was actually a victory.

Also worth noting...that many on this board are all about allowing mentally-challenged people to have a hundred guns, bombs, or whatever--and that they are totally against Red Flag laws that would help catch mentally-challenged people BEFORE they act out.

Ideally, we don't jail the insane--not that the prisons are not full of the mentally ill~
Actually, Florida's Red Flag Law is working.

Notice I didn't bother. I've learned to not waste my time attempting to rebut you idiots. You can search "Red flag laws' on this forum and make up your own mind...I don't give a shit as there is literally nothing i could do to change your little minds. Why bother...I know what the general consensus is on the Far Right..and so do you. If you choose to be deliberatly obtuse..all I can say is that I really can't tell the difference from your usual day-to-day postings.
You made a ridiculous claim, couldnt back it up, but everyone else is the idiot. Ummm ok boomer

Notice he couldnt do that...
......and his entire excuse amounts to an imaginary "far right". If any of the older kids told him that liking dogs was "far right", he would start kicking puppies around.

The mainstream media has trained him well. They create Trump as the sum of all his fears, label anything short of utter Stalinism as "far right" and then manipulate him through his fear to serve their agenda for this country.

......and his entire excuse amounts to an imaginary "far right". If any of the older kids told him that liking dogs was "far right", he would start kicking puppies around.

The mainstream media has trained him well. They create Trump as the sum of all his fears, label anything short of utter Stalinism as "far right" and then manipulate him through his fear to serve their agenda for this country.
...or..you're just full of shit and making it up as you go along?

BTW..Do you support Red Flag laws...yes or no?

Ummmmm -- Aren't you forgetting some of us older gentlemen who possess an almost preternatural sense savoir faire when you use that term as a pejorative?
R.b9b2e16ba680e0154704fee025679358

🤪

I would say nothing of the kind. But I do note that you don't support keeping the crazies and guns apart, now do you?
Red flag laws sound good on their face, but there are numerous ways in which they are overly broad in who can file for a GVRO. There are also some serious liability issues that are attached to the law, e.g. an employer being held liable for the actions of an employee because the employer did not seek a GVRO. As currently written, I think red flag laws are flawed.

View attachment 773733

Uh-huh.

Holy Fucking Shit. And she fucking walks.....only in Florida.

I know looks can be deceiving, never judge a book by its cover, etc...but I did a search just out of curiosity...

I found 1 site that listed her as trans. When I went back later the story was gone / link was dead....so this info is gossip, hearsay, not legit.

Doesn't matter anyway - all that is important is that a dangerous individual in possession of an arsenal and dozens of pipebombs has been caught before harm was done.

And she gets two years minimum in the nut house.

If she really is Schizophrenic and was off her meds, she wasn't mentally fit to stand trial.

Nut case..better to keep her in a mental health setting. It's worth noting that she didn't actually plant the bombs. This was actually a victory.

Also worth noting...that many on this board are all about allowing mentally-challenged people to have a hundred guns, bombs, or whatever--and that they are totally against Red Flag laws that would help catch mentally-challenged people BEFORE they act out.

Ideally, we don't jail the insane--not that the prisons are not full of the mentally ill~
Oh, Come on, man! She got Community control for 24 months. Not commitment (even short term) to a mental institution. In Florida, that means house arrest at her home. She beat the charges by claiming a mental condition and is going back into the same home. Anybody expecting a breakthrough in her mental condition, in the same environment where she built her bombs and stockpiled weapons, explosives and terrorist manuals? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back