Woman found with 24 homemade bombs won't serve prison time

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1680790847304.png

Pistols, rifles, & 24 pipe bombs - ZERO jail time!

This 'woman' was a 'domestic terrorist ticking time bomb'.

“Displayed an infatuationwith mass killings like the Columbine shooting and the Oklahoma City bombing"....

....BUT, with multiple guns and 24 pipe bombs in her possession, said she had no intention of harming anyone...

:shok:

Uh-huh.

View attachment 773733

“Displayed an infatuationwith mass killings like the Columbine shooting and the Oklahoma City bombing"....

....BUT, with multiple guns and 24 pipe bombs in her possession, said she had no intention of harming anyone...

Uh-huh.

Nut case..better to keep her in a mental health setting. It's worth noting that she didn't actually plant the bombs. This was actually a victory.

Also worth noting...that many on this board are all about allowing mentally-challenged people to have a hundred guns, bombs, or whatever--and that they are totally against Red Flag laws that would help catch mentally-challenged people BEFORE they act out.

Ideally, we don't jail the insane--not that the prisons are not full of the mentally ill~

Notice he couldnt do that...
Notice I didn't bother. I've learned to not waste my time attempting to rebut you idiots. You can search "Red flag laws' on this forum and make up your own mind...I don't give a shit as there is literally nothing i could do to change your little minds. Why bother...I know what the general consensus is on the Far Right..and so do you. If you choose to be deliberatly obtuse..all I can say is that I really can't tell the difference from your usual day-to-day postings.

I know looks can be deceiving, never judge a book by its cover, etc...but I did a search just out of curiosity...

I found 1 site that listed her as trans. When I went back later the story was gone / link was dead....so this info is gossip, hearsay, not legit.

Doesn't matter anyway - all that is important is that a dangerous individual in possession of an arsenal and dozens of pipebombs has been caught before harm was done.

View attachment 773733

Uh-huh.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed"

Come on, dude, she's probably just standing her ground, lol

View attachment 773733

Uh-huh.

They were mostly peaceful...Might have had psychological issues. Considering the world we live in today, expect more and more to suffer mentally

Name one, and quote them.
You voted for the retard, and his cult.

February 28 2017
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

President Barack Obama recommended the now-nullified regulation in a 2013 memo following the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 first graders and six others dead. The measure sought to block some people with severe mental health problems from buying guns.

The National Rifle Association “applauded” Trump’s action. Chris Cox, NRA-ILA executive director, said the move “marks a new era for law-abiding gun owners, as we now have a president who respects and supports our arms.”

View attachment 773733

Uh-huh.

I looked this one up and found that the media coverage was ambiguous. Some reports claimed she had a "hit list", while others reported there was none.

It would have been interesting to see who was on that list. She was also in possession of some books on bomb-making that were described as being "white supremacist." But in this days and age of antifa being armed with the same weapons the right owns, It wouldn't surprise me if radical leftists use the same information available to radical rightists.

There's probably more to this story than will ever be revealed.

View attachment 773733

Uh-huh.

Did she have a criminal record?

Forum List

Back