woman dancing in iran street

ChiAn1XWUAI2FBL.jpg

Is that woman on the left Hillary?
That's crooked Hillary doing the constipation dance. :clap2:
ino nafahmidam chi gofti

roudy----translation please

Iranian women are beautiful!
First time we agree.

But I've seen some very beautiful Indian and Arab women as well.

American women are probably the most beautiful women in the world, but from my experience, they aren't good "lovers" and as horny as Eastern women. Maybe it's because Eastern women aren't exposed to premarital sex as much.

First time we agree.

American women are probably the most beautiful women in the world, but from my experience, they aren't good "lovers" and as horny as Eastern women. Maybe it's because Eastern women aren't exposed to premarital sex as much.

I think Israeli women are beautiful too if they can manage the bitchy factor :)

BTW, I disagree with you on American women not being good lovers. They are by far the best lovers.

Last edited:
First time we agree.

I think Israeli women are beautiful too if they can manage the bitchy factor :)

BTW, I disagree with you on American women not being good lovers. They are by far the best lovers.
I don't know, maybe your experience is different. Americans and Europeans look at sex as if it's a workout, an every day event detached from the spirituality that comes with it. I'm not talking about all.

Israeli women are very attractive, however they are brought up like men, they serve in the military and go through boot camp and everything, so they very tough, independent, smart, with very rough edges, and they do not mix well with insecure middle eastern men who are used to being chauvinistic pigs. In fact they will make point of it to chew them up and spit them out. As a bachelor I didn't like dating them because most of the time they wanted to be the dominant partner in the relationship and never hesitated to put me in my place with their sharp wit. Truth be told!

First time we agree.

no .danish are best

Forum List

Back