Woman Confronts Scott Pruitt in Resturant

If she's your hero, then you are a hateful idiot.

This Prog New Rule of destroying people's lives due to political differences isn't going to end well for you.

"Oh my God, I couldn't have this free lunch paid for by a corporate lobbyist in peace. My life is RUINED, I tell you, RUINED".

Get a fucking grip.

This isn't an isolated incident, you sad little hack.

That woman is an uncivil rude moron.

Sigh...

sorry, man, I think that when you have corrupt government officials like Pruitt, regular folks SHOULD confront them.

She is an idiot that used a child as a shield... Took talking points with her to make her look like she knew what she was doing...

Joe you need a better class of hero...

sounded to me like she knew exactly what she was concerned about. She wants clean water and clean air. Hey, what a coincidence, I like those things, too!

Not surprising you cherish vile tactics.
No social or civil filter.
Incapability to shut off your idiology, making everything political.
Inability to address others without name calling and insults.
Following and harassing posters with parroted soundbites.

How many ignore you now JoeBile? A true sociopath.

Uh, guy, when you are sliding into Fascism, there's really no need for civility.

Civility is great when you can reason with people.
Oh shit! If we had done this to bubba and Hillary, obama llama, Loretta Lynch you’d have had a fucking cow!

CNN STAGED THIS... LOL.....

Talking points in hand, Child in arms, Camera followed.... And she doesn't have a damn clue about the crap she is spewing... Now that is priceless... CNN trying to become relevant again by setting up Bull Shit Propaganda....

actually, this was filmed by a friend with her cell phone, not a CNN Crew.

Shut up, sit back down, mind your own business, and let people dine without Maxine-ing them. If this happened in my business, a fight would be coming. You don't get to harass my customers. Out the door you'd go, with or without my help...

"All that is needed for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing". -Edmund Burke

Sounds like this woman decided to do something. Good for her.

No she was an actor, she was paid to do it.

Sigh...

sorry, man, I think that when you have corrupt government officials like Pruitt, regular folks SHOULD confront them.

She is an idiot that used a child as a shield... Took talking points with her to make her look like she knew what she was doing...

sounded to me like she knew exactly what she was concerned about. She wants clean water and clean air. Hey, what a coincidence, I like those things, too!

Uh, guy, when you are sliding into Fascism, there's really no need for civility.

Oh shit! If we had done this to bubba and Hillary, obama llama, Loretta Lynch you’d have had a fucking cow!

Indeed. And this is why it is important for Normal People to apply the Prog's New Rules to them. Behaving according to the norms of Civil Society towards them is a SUICIDE PACT. They are intent on intimidation and destruction of people who disagree with their politics. They deserve neither genteel responses nor mercy.

Talking points in hand, Child in arms, Camera followed.... And she doesn't have a damn clue about the crap she is spewing... Now that is priceless... CNN trying to become relevant again by setting up Bull Shit Propaganda....

Shut up, sit back down, mind your own business, and let people dine without Maxine-ing them. If this happened in my business, a fight would be coming. You don't get to harass my customers. Out the door you'd go, with or without my help...

"All that is needed for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing". -Edmund Burke

Her friend was a CNN REPORTER.... BWhaaaaa left wing idiots are so easily duped....

If she's your hero, then you are a hateful idiot.

This Prog New Rule of destroying people's lives due to political differences isn't going to end well for you.

"Oh my God, I couldn't have this free lunch paid for by a corporate lobbyist in peace. My life is RUINED, I tell you, RUINED".

Get a fucking grip.

This was staged..meth head Joe..

It's so obvious

Correct. they are friends and this was a set up..

Causing a scene is not a good thing. Harassing people is not doing something good. It's harassment.

Sigh...

Indeed. And this is why it is important for Normal People to apply the Prog's New Rules to them. Behaving according to the norms of Civil Society towards them is a SUICIDE PACT. They are intent on intimidation and destruction of people who disagree with their politics. They deserve neither genteel responses nor mercy.

She was to calm in the video, and there was cameras and a microphone..

She was paid to do this and I doubt it was even her child , watch the video again..

Poor joe... Caught up in the blue wave...

2jh6.png

Here we are, Little Trumpsters, who voted for Trump, because he claimed he'd clean up the swamp in Washington.
This is one campaign promise Trump didn't keep. Almost the entire Trump team is the swamp (including Trump).
At least this woman did something that Trump has not done. She confronted the epitome of the Trump Swamp.
Is Trump draining the swamp – or is the water rising?
Goose-stepping Little Trumpeters really have their denial shields up on the most unethical administration in recent American history..
By the way, that woman has every right to confront Pruitt, he is allegedly, a servant of the people. We haven't yet sunk into a autocracy, even though, that's exactly what UN-American Trump and his little Trumpsters really want.
Pathetic.

This lady is my hero!

As an aside, to make sure I wasn't duplicating threads, I did use the search feature and couldn't find another thread on this issue.

Woman confronts Scott Pruitt at a restaurant, urges him to resign - CNNPolitics

Kristin Mink was having lunch with her son on Monday when she noticed Pruitt with a colleague at Teaism in Penn Quarter and decided to confront him, child in tow.

In a video of the encounter, Mink cites Pruitt's "slashing strong fuel standards for cars and trucks for the benefits of big corporations" and his "paying about 50 bucks a night to stay in a DC condo that's connected to an energy lobbying firm, while approving their dirty sands pipeline" as reasons for him to resign.

"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.

Sure, quite the hero, hide behind her child.

He should of got up ,bent over ,picked -up a napkin on the floor , and passed gas in her face.:9:

Proof of this?

Forum List

Back