Woman Claims She Was Dead For 30 Minutes And Saw Angels

So, does everyone who embraces their beliefs and attends a Christian church think they are perfect? Or is it just a majority of them? Half of them? Only a few of them? Your experience at 'church' or with people of faith is far different from anything I've experienced. No one that I know thinks they're perfect, they know they need the grace of God and fall short. Study of the Bible is an important part of faith, and most that I know in the faith and study it diligently and know it well. So your 'christian acquaintences' are far different from mine.

It's bullshit...all of it.

The church required infant baptism for a thousand years and when folks began to doubt that an infant would burn in the flames of hell the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there.

The church was responsible for the torture and deaths of untold numbers of innocent young women because they were accused of witchcraft. When folks stopped beliving there was any such thing as a witch the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

The church preached billions of fire and brimstone sermons and when people began to doubt that a just god would punish people eternally that way for their mistakes the church began to say all the past was due to errors in translation. The scripture is still there.

The church tolerated and sometimes accomodated slavery for thousands of years but after slavery was found to be wrong by just about every legal system on the planet they stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

The church preached the submission of women for thousands of years but after they began to vote and take part in things outside the home the church shut up. The scripture is still there.

The church persecuted and condemned homosexuals for thousands of years but now some of them actually not only have members who are homosexuals some are allowing Gays to pastor or minister. The scripture is still there.

Anybody who fails to see the games played by the church to maintain a membership and continue to get in people's pockets is either blind or a half wit.

There will be a day when all of this will be in the past and then when reasonable, intelligent people refer to it......MYTHOLOGY will be it's name.

Put me in the class with Thomas Jefferson and Dr. Einstein:

“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding,” —Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

FROM THE OBITUARY OF DR. ALBERT EINSTEIN:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature.

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God."

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world," he said on another occasion, "is that it is comprehensible."

OH I see now you were a Catholic?

Written in the front of his personal Bible, Thomas Jefferson wrote:

"I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus. I have little doubt that our whole country will soon be rallied to the unity of our creator."

The atheist crusader is a fraud? Now atheists are cooking up 'personas' to troll forums and bash religion and people of faith?

Sounds like him

The church required infant baptism for a thousand years and when folks began to doubt that an infant would burn in the flames of hell the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there.

The church was responsible for the torture and deaths of untold numbers of innocent young women because they were accused of witchcraft. When folks stopped beliving there was any such thing as a witch the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

The church preached billions of fire and brimstone sermons and when people began to doubt that a just god would punish people eternally that way for their mistakes the church began to say all the past was due to errors in translation. The scripture is still there.

The church tolerated and sometimes accomodated slavery for thousands of years but after slavery was found to be wrong by just about every legal system on the planet they stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

The church preached the submission of women for thousands of years but after they began to vote and take part in things outside the home the church shut up. The scripture is still there.

The church persecuted and condemned homosexuals for thousands of years but now some of them actually not only have members who are homosexuals some are allowing Gays to pastor or minister. The scripture is still there.

Anybody who fails to see the games played by the church to maintain a membership and continue to get in people's pockets is either blind or a half wit.

There will be a day when all of this will be in the past and then when reasonable, intelligent people refer to it......MYTHOLOGY will be it's name.

“And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding,” —Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature.

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God."

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world," he said on another occasion, "is that it is comprehensible."

"I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus. I have little doubt that our whole country will soon be rallied to the unity of our creator."
Like all politicians, he wrote that to get votes from the slack jawed, brainwashed, glassy eyed sheep that still exist to this day.
The letter to Adams was how they all talk in private and always have.

I had a nitwit preacher tell me one day the Dubya was a Gawd like president.
I said, sure is. A control freak who gets off on slaughtering the innocent, according to the "good book".

Like all politicians, he wrote that to get votes from the slack jawed, brainwashed, glassy eyed sheep that still exist to this day.
The letter to Adams was how they all talk in private and always have.

I had a nitwit preacher tell me one day the Dubya was a Gawd like president.
I said, sure is. A control freak who gets off on slaughtering the innocent.

I wouldn't compare Jefferson too today's politicians. I think he meant what he said.

So, does everyone who embraces their beliefs and attends a Christian church think they are perfect? Or is it just a majority of them? Half of them? Only a few of them? Your experience at 'church' or with people of faith is far different from anything I've experienced. No one that I know thinks they're perfect, they know they need the grace of God and fall short. Study of the Bible is an important part of faith, and most that I know in the faith and study it diligently and know it well. So your 'christian acquaintences' are far different from mine.

You can substitute 'people' for 'the church' in your entire post, whatever 'church' you are referring too, and be more accurate in your statement. People did all of those things, some people are evil. You're too caught up in 'religion' and what people have done in the name of religion over the centuries. You seem incapable of separating religion and people from faith.

Jefferson and Einstein are just people as well, I think I'll take the word of God.

Word of god....LMAO!!

If god dropped by one time and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.........screw him.

You can substitute 'people' for 'the church' in your entire post, whatever 'church' you are referring too, and be more accurate in your statement. People did all of those things, some people are evil. You're too caught up in 'religion' and what people have done in the name of religion over the centuries. You seem incapable of separating religion and people from faith.

Jefferson and Einstein are just people as well, I think I'll take the word of God.

Word of god....LMAO!!

If god dropped by one time and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.........screw him.

You need to get some new material, you've obviously used these lines of yours one too many times. I've seen this one at least three or four times now on this board alone. And I'm thinking an ignorant goat herder is a few steps above you, you should aspire so high. :lol:

Word of god....LMAO!!

Every thing about you is bullshit. I have asked you to clarify your comment about being 77 now and also being 77 in 1994.

Word of god....LMAO!!

You need to get some new material, you've obviously used these lines of yours one too many times. I've seen this one at least three or four times now on this board alone. And I'm thinking an ignorant goat herder is a few steps above you, you should aspire so high. :lol:

They were ignorant goat herders. They did believe in witchcraft. Jesus apparently did just appear to them. Think about it man. There were six historians in the world at that time and not a one of them documented any of that miraculous bullshit. Here's another one of my lines. It would be like the NY Times never mentioning Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris.

People who swallow that 2000 year old crock were either brainwashed when they were young or they just happen to be desperate for something to believe.

Last edited:

Word of god....LMAO!!

Every thing about you is bullshit. I have asked you to clarify your comment about being 77 now and also being 77 in 1994.

It seems pretty clear now that Cambell is either a total fraud, an absolute moron, or some 13 year old who keeps sneaking onto his Mom's computer.

He shows the complete ignorance, bigotry and arrogance of the typical militant atheist of our time, thus he actually does us a service.

He will never answer any questions as he is not here to discuss anything; he is only here to troll, piss people off and act like a complete buffoon which certainly has a talent for.

They were ignorant goat herders.

No, but you are an ignorant goat.

They did believe in witchcraft.

That is funny since Wiccans also believe in witchcraft, dumbass.

Jesus apparently did just appear to them.

Of course He did and he appeared to just about everyone in Isreal at the time.

Think about it man. There were six historians in the world at that time and not a one of them documented any of that miraculous bullshit.

Josephus did, you lying pile of shyte.

Here's another one of my lines. It would be like the NY Times never mentioning Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris.

The historians of that time did not cover any subject even 10% as thoroughly as modern news organizations do today, a comparison that once again shows what a useless bigot and hateful twit you are to even assert such nonsense.

People who swallow that 2000 year old crock were either brainwashed when they were young or they just happen to be desperate for something to believe.

No, you were brainwashed into thinking that a 19th century worldview popular only among the most wretched academians is actually anything close to a realistic perspective on our universe, morality or much of anything any more.

You are so full of shit it is simply astronomical.

Word of god....LMAO!!

It seems pretty clear now that Cambell is either a total fraud, an absolute moron, or some 13 year old who keeps sneaking onto his Mom's computer.

He shows the complete ignorance, bigotry and arrogance of the typical militant atheist of our time, thus he actually does us a service.

He will never answer any questions as he is not here to discuss anything; he is only here to troll, piss people off and act like a complete buffoon which certainly has a talent for.

I don't know many 77 year old people who go to discussion boards.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane......30 minutes. Hell, the last time this stuff happened a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fit as a fiddle.

The afterlife exist, it was proved many times before, i can't understand why you laugh about.:cuckoo:

I saw nothing in the material you quoted to suggest a claim that he was 77 in 1994.

Really? Here's what he said

and I will quote the one thing that says he is lying

There are numerous posts similar to that which I've posted at no less than 15 discussion forums since 1994 when I bought my first PC...a new Gateway.

A number of post saying he's 77 since 1994. I have asked him to clarify what he said but he has ignored my request.
You know what...fuck him and the jackass he rode in on. That's all Chrisitians know how to do...despise anyone who disagrees with their collection of fairy tales.

You evidently don't know very much about what you're instructed to do:

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

Pray For Those Who Curse And Despise You

If Sued In Court For Coat Voluntarily Give Cloak Also

Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor

Take No Thought For Tomorrow(401K anyone?)

Be Ye Therefore Perfect Even As The Father Is Perfect

Add the tithe plus gifts for the church and VOILA!

Using those guidelines I've never met a Christian...'course I'm just 77 years old.

course I'm just 77 years old.

You repeatedly said that in numerous threads like it supposed to mean something. Now we know why you're so stupid. years of work.

There are numerous posts similar to that which I've posted at no less than 15 discussion forums since 1994 when I bought my first PC...a new Gateway. Anybody who shows up at any forum where I'm active will more than likely see one similar. I told you...I'm on a mission to show those who know nothing but to show up on Sunday morning and listen to some freeloader who should have a real job preach about that stuff. Someday smart people will stop pretendeing they believe a load of shit like that. I probably won't still be around but I'm doing my part and I will as long as there's breath left in me.

Just curious...do you have a 401K

Last edited:
There are numerous posts similar to that which I've posted at no less than 15 discussion forums since 1994 when I bought my first PC...a new Gateway. Anybody who shows up at any forum where I'm active will more than likely see one similar. I told you...I'm on a mission to show those who know nothing but to show up on Sunday morning and listen to some freeloader who should have a real job preach about that stuff. Someday smart people will stop pretendeing they believe a load of shit like that. I probably won't still be around but I'm doing my part and I will as long as there's breath left in me.
How many people has your irrational hatred caused to give up their faith?

If you answer anything other than "zero", you're lying.

Dave you let a good one pass by you. Didn't you notice he was saying that he was 77 in 1994 but yet he's still saying he's 77.:lol:
A lifetime of being stupid doesn't just stop. He's got a lot of precedent.

How many people has your irrational hatred caused to give up their faith?

If you answer anything other than "zero", you're lying.

My experience with Christians...and since I was in the church until I was over 60 that's been a lot, has been that few have a clue what's in the bible. They show up on Sunday morning, drop something in the plate, listen to another load of horse shit and go home with enough "feel good" to last them another week.

I've been to over 100 Christian funerals during my life and every one...without exception had one or two preachers telling those in attendance that they were sure the deceased was in heaven, had gone to be with the lord, was with Jesus, had passed through the pearly gates, was with the angels, etc. Since the new testament is very specific about who will and won't be there I think they more than likely over did it:

Matthew 5
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

Matthew 7
13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

James 2
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead

Matthew 19
21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Matthew 5
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Kinda looks to me like 100% in heaven is something reasonable, logical people might see through...I mean really
Maybe you should have paid attention to what God was telling you, instead of telling yourself you're too smart to believe in something bigger than yourself.

Meanwhile, we're left with the inescapable fact that your impotent butthurt has convinced no one to abandon their faith.

You're little more than a small child in the middle of a roomful of adults screeching "Poo poo! Pee pee!" to get attention.

Well, except for the Democrats who stayed Democrat.

And those Democrats who didn't like the Civil Rights acts went Republican, who gleefully have been using it in elections for a generation or two.
Really? I wish someone would point out all these discriminatory laws Republicans are pushing for.

I'd like someone to point out where I said they were doing that.

At any rate, the fact remains, opposition to Civil Rights was not a party or ideological left-right issue, it was the South was full of racist hicks issue.

Forum List

Back