Woman Claims She Was Dead For 30 Minutes And Saw Angels

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane......30 minutes. Hell, the last time this stuff happened a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fit as a fiddle.

Some people do die and come back alive.

You know what...fuck him and the jackass he rode in on. That's all Chrisitians know how to do...despise anyone who disagrees with their collection of fairy tales.

You evidently don't know very much about what you're instructed to do:

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

Pray For Those Who Curse And Despise You

If Sued In Court For Coat Voluntarily Give Cloak Also

Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor

Take No Thought For Tomorrow(401K anyone?)

Be Ye Therefore Perfect Even As The Father Is Perfect

Add the tithe plus gifts for the church and VOILA!

Using those guidelines I've never met a Christian...'course I'm just 77 years old.
Typical leftist. Whines like a little bitch when someone disagrees with him.

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

I did not realize that priests used stethoscopes in their "boy games" ?

Stethoscopes.................................what they use is their mouth and dick

Then...because of THEIR mouthes and dicks the pope, cardinals and bishops sweep it under the carpet.

Go read about what happened when the church allowed priests to be married. The priests impregnated half of the female population in every small town in Europe.

It's about sex sports fans...animal sex.

Last edited:
For starters the law should prohibit the brainwashing of any child concerning the worship of ancient gods. If someone does it they should be prosecuted.

You probably are unfamiliar with the Bill of Rights. You are one ignorant guy.

Minors are pretty much exempted from the bill of rights.

LOL...and women, and slaves, and animals and anything except White men. Exempted means a lot of things but what the White men did was to take care of their own position. Kinda like all religions when one stops to think about the history of the world.

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane......30 minutes. Hell, the last time this stuff happened a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fit as a fiddle.
i see you still haven't found a brain yet. That man hung on a tree will one day be judging you, good luck with that.

You know what...fuck him and the jackass he rode in on. That's all Chrisitians know how to do...despise anyone who disagrees with their collection of fairy tales.

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

Using those guidelines I've never met a Christian...'course I'm just 77 years old.

course I'm just 77 years old.

You repeatedly said that in numerous threads like it supposed to mean something. Now we know why you're so stupid. years of work.

Typical leftist. Whines like a little bitch when someone disagrees with him.

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

I did not realize that priests used stethoscopes in their "boy games" ?

Stethoscopes.................................what they use is their mouth and dick

Then...because of THEIR mouthes and dicks the pope, cardinals and bishops sweep it under the carpet.

Go read about what happened when the church allowed priests to be married. The priests impregnated half of the female population in every small town in Europe.

It's about sex sports fans...animal sex.

You wanna leave my stuff out don't you...........................

i see you still haven't found a brain yet. That man hung on a tree will one day be judging you, good luck with that.

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

You repeatedly said that in numerous threads like it supposed to mean something. Now we know why you're so stupid. years of work.

If you believe anything the dude says.... he's just a troll... :lol:

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

If you believe anything the dude says.... he's just a troll... :lol:

I've gottcher troll right here a schwanging'

For starters the law should prohibit the brainwashing of any child concerning the worship of ancient gods. If someone does it they should be prosecuted.

Wow! Lesson 101 on how to give all your rights away.

It's the leftist way. If you can't get people to agree with you, use the force of law and make 'em.

We wouldn't have civil rights if we didn't pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Wow! Lesson 101 on how to give all your rights away.

It's the leftist way. If you can't get people to agree with you, use the force of law and make 'em.

Yeah...and even then in the south they would have never had a job if the government had not began to put AA quotas on hiring. I was an operations manager in a large mainframe computing center where we had about 40 employees. In the mid 1960s the government absolutely required that 10% of all our new hires had to be minority. I feel like we were on the leading edge of what finally turned into a real civil rights issue...opportunites in the workplace. Believe it or not before about 1967-68 we never had a female operator in the center but then we began to interview at least two women for each five men we interviewed for any job where the qualifications were equal.....see, if women couldn't vote they could pass a law to begin life at erection.

Like a said before...the constitution was written by a bunch of White men who owned slaves and made no allowance for slaves or women to even vote...you know...what the Republicans would like to see now.

Last edited:
Like a said before...the constitution was written by a bunch of White men who owned slaves and made no allowance for slaves or women to even vote...you know...what the Republicans would like to see now.

Self-loathing, dishonest, hyper-partisan leftist extremists like you are a blight on a great nation.

My wife took me to heaven just last night... so, maybe what the woman says is true. I've been to heaven and back...

My wife took me to heaven just last night... so, maybe what the woman says is true. I've been to heaven and back...

LMAO!!

I want to go to hell..........I can spend the rest of eternity getting reacquainted with my old friends...we had one helluva thing going, metaphorically speaking of course.

Yeah...and even then in the south they would have never had a job if the government had not began to put AA quotas on hiring. I was an operations manager in a large mainframe computing center where we had about 40 employees. In the mid 1960s the government absolutely required that 10% of all our new hires had to be minority. I feel like we were on the leading edge of what finally turned into a real civil rights issue...opportunites in the workplace. Believe it or not before about 1967-68 we never had a female operator in the center but then we began to interview at least two women for each five men we interviewed for any job where the qualifications were equal.....see, if women couldn't vote they could pass a law to begin life at erection.

Someone who wants to make religion illegal really has no business lecturing others on intolerance.

Dumbass.

That's what I would have thought as well. No, it's not an error. The woman was pronounced dead, and while they were wheeling her to the morgue (and this is in a large metropolitan hospital with a great reputation), she spontaneously revived. Like I said, if I didn't know her and her family (whom I've known for around 40 years), I would not have believed the story.

Then somebody screwed up. It happens. Even in the best of hospitals.

I am sorry, but after 30 minutes without oxygen your tissue isn't going to come back.

Keep in mind that, prior to the advent of embalming and modern medical technology, "pre-mature burial" was a very real thing.

Why do you think they call it a "wake"? Back in the day, they would sit with the body to ensure it was really dead and didn't "wake up".

Forum List

Back