Woman Claims She Was Dead For 30 Minutes And Saw Angels

[
Word of god....LMAO!!

If god dropped by one time and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.........screw him.

How many times are you going to repeat that? Is it at the top of your list of required talking points?

And those Democrats who didn't like the Civil Rights acts went Republican, who gleefully have been using it in elections for a generation or two.
Really? I wish someone would point out all these discriminatory laws Republicans are pushing for.

I'd like someone to point out where I said they were doing that.
"...who gleefully have been using it in elections for a generation or two."
At any rate, the fact remains, opposition to Civil Rights was not a party or ideological left-right issue, it was the South was full of racist hicks issue.
There were Northerners who opposed it, too.

Really? I wish someone would point out all these discriminatory laws Republicans are pushing for.

I'd like someone to point out where I said they were doing that.
"...who gleefully have been using it in elections for a generation or two."

Are you going to waste my time further, or are you actually going to point out where I said that Republicans pushed for discriminatory laws? Because it doesn't look like I ever said that in this thread, but is sure looks like your putting words in my mouth that weren't there before.

At any rate, the fact remains, opposition to Civil Rights was not a party or ideological left-right issue, it was the South was full of racist hicks issue.
There were Northerners who opposed it, too.

And I'm sure there were Southerners who were all for the Civil Rights acts. Martin Luther King was one of them. But this doesn't excuse the fact that your original premise of pinning opposition to the Civil Rights acts on Democrats is inherently wrong. Those Democrats joined the Republicans and voted for Nixon. There's no getting past the use of the Southern strategy, a former Republican party chairman came out and apologized for it.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane.
And you know she didn't see Angels because...?

Because I wasn't the one with a rapidly diminishing blood supply to the brain. What a load of shit. Do you know what a hallucination is....................

"Hallucinations can occur in any sensory modality — visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, tactile, proprioceptive, equilibrioceptive, nociceptive, thermoceptive and chronoceptive."
That's a trip ! ( literally)

Originally Posted by Cammmpbell
[
Word of god....LMAO!!

If god dropped by one time and left the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.........screw him.

it was old Europe that thought the world was flat

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV_jCzTeR1U]Ancient Sumerian Astronomy - YouTube[/ame]

The problem Cammpbell is having is that he can't seem to distinguish between the physical./biological cause of an experience and its meaning. It's a form of one-dimensional thinking, or, as William Blake once put it, "May God us keep from single vision and Newton's sleep."

The only problem I see with Cammmmmmmpbell is maybe he accidentally landed a cumshot near the MMMNNNNBBB on his keyboard. It Hhappppens to the best of us.

Cammmpbell, do you KNOW what a soul is? The human brain according to Websters dictionary. Do you KNOW what a spirit is? The human mind. Got any questions? :dunno:
If you or any other bible thumper will prove that there is any such thing maybe we can talk.

All that malarky came from primitive mankind during the stone age when his imagination was beginning to develop and he absolutely could not accept his mortality. Gods, saviors, angels, heaven, hell, devils, ghosts, spirits, souls, witches, miracles.............bullshit.

P. T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proved him right.

They just said that the soul is the brain.

So the soul dies when the brain dies. It does not open the "get out of body" back door to the head and fly away.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane......30 minutes. Hell, the last time this stuff happened a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fit as a fiddle.

The only way you could be such a hateful and vindictive person is for someone to have widened your ass and left you with venereal warts all over the hemorrhoids you surely have hanging to your knees when they are not folded up in your drawers!

Cammmpbell, do you KNOW what a soul is? The human brain according to Websters dictionary. Do you KNOW what a spirit is? The human mind. Got any questions? :dunno:
If you or any other bible thumper will prove that there is any such thing maybe we can talk.

All that malarky came from primitive mankind during the stone age when his imagination was beginning to develop and he absolutely could not accept his mortality. Gods, saviors, angels, heaven, hell, devils, ghosts, spirits, souls, witches, miracles.............bullshit.

P. T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proved him right.

So the soul dies when the brain dies. It does not open the "get out of body" back door to the head and fly away.

Mmmm, no, the souls existance is not dependent on the brain.

And you know this how exactly?

And you know this how exactly?

The ability of some to percieve events outside of their visual range while their brain was room temperature and entirely drained of blood for one thing.

Visits by the recently dead to people in dream states or NDEs where the dead imparted knowledge that a person normally could not have had, like the awareness of the death of a loved one across thousands of miles.

Of course nothing will ever convince a materialist, since believing the most absurd thing imaginable is better than admitting they saw what they saw or understood anything that their opponents, the Christain clergy, ever.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane......30 minutes. Hell, the last time this stuff happened a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fit as a fiddle.

I had a near death experience that seemed to be otherworldly.

No church was notified, no religion involved, either.

Still the experience was profound

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I had a near death experience that seemed to be otherworldly.

No church was notified, no religion involved, either.

Still the experience was profound

Yep near death. Not the same as post death.
Yes the brain runs dreams as it shuts down.
When the brain actually dies that is all folks.
And there is no proof otherwise.

The ability of some to percieve events outside of their visual range while their brain was room temperature and entirely drained of blood for one thing.

We have no way of verifying when these experiences occurred. They could have occurred on the way to brain death or after recovery.

Visits by the recently dead to people in dream states or NDEs where the dead imparted knowledge that a person normally could not have had, like the awareness of the death of a loved one across thousands of miles.

This and other paranormal phenomena are evidence of something, but it could more easily be the brain's possession of abilities beyond those normally attributed to it, as of mentation occurring independently of the brain.

Forum List

Back