Woman Claims She Was Dead For 30 Minutes And Saw Angels

I've been in a coma after reading this thread.

I didn't see angels, but I did see some advocating for telling people what they should/shouldn't believe.

Live and let people. How does it affect YOUR life if someone believes in God, or Angels?

We need a sign....:lame2::trolls:

About sums it up... :lol:

That's not Biblical. So, I suppose there is good reason to laugh at it. However, it's not good to identify that lunacy with the church. At least not a Bible-based church.

There are a few accounts of individuals that have been resurrected in the Bible. Lazarus being the most famous. There have been no accounts by any of the resurrected of seeing, hearing or experiencing anything after death. Furthermore, the Bible clearly defines death, which does not include what this "church lady" is claiming.

That's all for now.

Actually, I do know a lady personally who was pronounced dead, remained in that state for somewhere in the time period of 30-60 minutes, then revived spontaneously. She doesn't recall anything during that time. If I didn't know her and know her family, I wouldn't have believed it. She had very little residual damage.

30-60 minutes?

It must have been an error. She must have had some cardio-respiratory function. I don't think anyone can come back after being dead that long. You start to lose severe brain function after just a few minutes.

That's what I would have thought as well. No, it's not an error. The woman was pronounced dead, and while they were wheeling her to the morgue (and this is in a large metropolitan hospital with a great reputation), she spontaneously revived. Like I said, if I didn't know her and her family (whom I've known for around 40 years), I would not have believed the story.

That's not Biblical. So, I suppose there is good reason to laugh at it. However, it's not good to identify that lunacy with the church. At least not a Bible-based church.

There are a few accounts of individuals that have been resurrected in the Bible. Lazarus being the most famous. There have been no accounts by any of the resurrected of seeing, hearing or experiencing anything after death. Furthermore, the Bible clearly defines death, which does not include what this "church lady" is claiming.

That's all for now.

Actually, I do know a lady personally who was pronounced dead, remained in that state for somewhere in the time period of 30-60 minutes, then revived spontaneously. She doesn't recall anything during that time. If I didn't know her and know her family, I wouldn't have believed it. She had very little residual damage.

30-60 minutes?

It must have been an error. She must have had some cardio-respiratory function. I don't think anyone can come back after being dead that long. You start to lose severe brain function after just a few minutes.

Yep...if she had been outside the vultures would have already moved in on the corpse.

For starters the law should prohibit the brainwashing of any child concerning the worship of ancient gods. If someone does it they should be prosecuted.
The First Amendment says you're full of shit, you fucking ignorant dumbass.

You lose. End of story. Your hate and intolerance will get you nothing except bitterness.

No one is giving up their faith to assuage your impotent butthurt. Deal with it.

Oh I think anyone reading this will know who's a dumbass. The constitution has been amended 27 times. For example the 21st amendment did away with prohibition and the last time was in 1992 and put limits on congressional pay increases and the way they are handled. I won't even go into the fact that the writers of the constitution put a specific value on a slave, 3-5 of a man...60%. They owned slaves...see any possible connection there.

Do you ever actually read anything or just choose to show your ignorance at discussion forums
I repeat, dumbass: No one is giving up their faith to assuage your impotent butthurt.

There are more people of faith in this country than impotent angry leftist retards. You don't like what we do, move your ass someplace where atheism is mandated. I suggest North Korea.

Dumbass whiny little bitch. You have zero understanding of what made America the exceptional nation she is.

We're not changing it to suit you, bitch. Move. Get out.

I've long since decided it's not very clear what you believe but it's definitely not the entire bible...by any stretch of one's imagination.

It's ok...the Jews wrote it and they don't even believe it.

The only thing in the Bible that really makes sense to me is to Love God and Love Your Neighbor as Yourself.

That alone is a profound and difficult enough practice without the rest of the nonsense.

I am and continue to be profoundly impressed by the warning that comes of the concept of original sin.

Back when I was young I truly didn't understand what those ancient thinkers were trying to tell me.

I thought it really was about the garden of Eden and so I dismissed it as foolish.

Now I understand what they were trying to tell us.

We're bad monkeys by nature, and it's our society which elevates us and teaches us to be something more than that.

Well...some of us, at least.

Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put in this world to rise above.

-- Rose Sayer, The African Queen

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane......30 minutes. Hell, the last time this stuff happened a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fit as a fiddle.
i see you still haven't found a brain yet. That man hung on a tree will one day be judging you, good luck with that.

You know what...fuck him and the jackass he rode in on. That's all Chrisitians know how to do...despise anyone who disagrees with their collection of fairy tales.

You evidently don't know very much about what you're instructed to do:

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

Pray For Those Who Curse And Despise You

If Sued In Court For Coat Voluntarily Give Cloak Also

Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor

Take No Thought For Tomorrow(401K anyone?)

Be Ye Therefore Perfect Even As The Father Is Perfect

Add the tithe plus gifts for the church and VOILA!

Using those guidelines I've never met a Christian...'course I'm just 77 years old.
Typical leftist. Whines like a little bitch when someone disagrees with him.

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

i see you still haven't found a brain yet. That man hung on a tree will one day be judging you, good luck with that.

You know what...fuck him and the jackass he rode in on. That's all Chrisitians know how to do...despise anyone who disagrees with their collection of fairy tales.

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

Using those guidelines I've never met a Christian...'course I'm just 77 years old.

Interesting. Are you responding as a Christian here DaveMan?

The First Amendment says you're full of shit, you fucking ignorant dumbass.

You lose. End of story. Your hate and intolerance will get you nothing except bitterness.

No one is giving up their faith to assuage your impotent butthurt. Deal with it.

Oh I think anyone reading this will know who's a dumbass. The constitution has been amended 27 times. For example the 21st amendment did away with prohibition and the last time was in 1992 and put limits on congressional pay increases and the way they are handled. I won't even go into the fact that the writers of the constitution put a specific value on a slave, 3-5 of a man...60%. They owned slaves...see any possible connection there.

Do you ever actually read anything or just choose to show your ignorance at discussion forums
I repeat, dumbass: No one is giving up their faith to assuage your impotent butthurt.

There are more people of faith in this country than impotent angry leftist retards. You don't like what we do, move your ass someplace where atheism is mandated. I suggest North Korea.

Dumbass whiny little bitch. You have zero understanding of what made America the exceptional nation she is.

You mean like a slave being worth 60% of a man and not being allowed to vote for centuries

You mean like a woman being submissive to a man and waiting over a hundred years before they could vote

You mean like poll taxes and tests before somebody was allowed to vote

Since the constitution has been amended 27 times I'm betting the place can still stand some shaping up

We rate 37th in the world in health care and have 500 companies making money off of sick people

Who told you all that exceptional American bullshit

You mean like a slave being worth 60% of a man and not being allowed to vote for centuries

You mean like a woman being submissive to a man and waiting over a hundred years before they could vote

Since the constitution has been amended 27 times I'm betting the place can still stand some shaping up

We rate 37th in the world in health care and have 500 companies making money off of sick people

Do you even have a full grasp of the "3/5 Compromise"??

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

Interesting. Are you responding as a Christian here DaveMan?
I'm responding as an American.

If you hate America so much (and you do), why are you still here?

You just don't get it. We're not going to outlaw religion because your widdle feewings are hurt, Snowflake.

Now quit your whining.

Cammpbell is why people worry when nuts like Kim JongIl kick the bucket. Same problem with less potential.

Do you even have a full grasp of the "3/5 Compromise"??

Can you grasp the fact that those who wrote it owned slaves

Turn The Other Cheek

Walk The Extra Mile

Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thine Enemies

I did not realize that priests used stethoscopes in their "boy games" ?

Forum List

Back