Woman Claims She Was Dead For 30 Minutes And Saw Angels

I don't believe any of this as literal truth, campbell.

I've long since decided it's not very clear what you believe but it's definitely not the entire bible...by any stretch of one's imagination.

It's ok...the Jews wrote it and they don't even believe it.

The only thing in the Bible that really makes sense to me is to Love God and Love Your Neighbor as Yourself.

That alone is a profound and difficult enough practice without the rest of the nonsense.

I've long since decided it's not very clear what you believe but it's definitely not the entire bible...by any stretch of one's imagination.

The only thing in the Bible that really makes sense to me is to Love God and Love Your Neighbor as Yourself.

That alone is a profound and difficult enough practice without the rest of the nonsense.

I'll go along with the Love One's Neighbor but why would I assume primitive mankind who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat would qualify as the only vehicle by which the invisible man in the sky would use for communication and if he didn't get it right the whole of mankind would burn in hell because of the mistake.

I'll go along with the Love One's Neighbor but why would I assume primitive mankind who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat would qualify as the only vehicle by which the invisible man in the sky would use for communication and if he didn't get it right the whole of mankind would burn in hell because of the mistake.

It doesn't make sense, does it?

And, why do you care so much what another believes?

What's it to you?

What's it to you?

Of course he won't answer that question. He never does.

I see.

Now all your previous posts and our interactions in this category makes sense.

Do you define yourself as a Christian?

If so, what's your definition of a Christian?

Also, are your beliefs shared by the rest of the congregation of the church you attend?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane.
And you know she didn't see Angels because...?

Because I wasn't the one with a rapidly diminishing blood supply to the brain. What a load of shit. Do you know what a hallucination is....................

"Hallucinations can occur in any sensory modality — visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, tactile, proprioceptive, equilibrioceptive, nociceptive, thermoceptive and chronoceptive."

Based on your posts I think you need to have your flow looked at

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane.
And you know she didn't see Angels because...?

Because I wasn't the one with a rapidly diminishing blood supply to the brain. What a load of shit. Do you know what a hallucination is....................

"Hallucinations can occur in any sensory modality — visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, tactile, proprioceptive, equilibrioceptive, nociceptive, thermoceptive and chronoceptive."

Hallucinations would explain any support for Obama 2012

What's it to you?

Of course he won't answer that question. He never does.

You people are not ignorant...you are brainwashed.

You people are not ignorant...you are brainwashed.

What do you think should be done about it?

For starters the law should prohibit the brainwashing of any child concerning the worship of ancient gods. If someone does it they should be prosecuted.
The First Amendment says you're full of shit, you fucking ignorant dumbass.

You lose. End of story. Your hate and intolerance will get you nothing except bitterness.

No one is giving up their faith to assuage your impotent butthurt. Deal with it.

For starters the law should prohibit the brainwashing of any child concerning the worship of ancient gods. If someone does it they should be prosecuted.

Can you cite where the government has that authority?

hint:
You can;t use the part that says "Congress shall pass NO LAW regarding the establishment of religion or the free exercise thereof"

:eusa_shhh:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

It's unbelievable what the church will resort to when their membership and donations begin to wane......30 minutes. Hell, the last time this stuff happened a man was hung on a tree, bled like a hog and showed up two days later fit as a fiddle.

It's about as believable as the four year old who died for a few minutes and claimed to have seen heaven. It helps when your father is a priest, and your still young enough to accept any explanation with no questions asked.

Forum List

Back