Woman claiming to be a doctor says "Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy"

Some Twitter users have given the "doctor" some additional food for thought:

Consent to eating 4,000 calories per day is not consent to obesity. - Sounds like Thanksgiving or Christmas, occasional indulgences

Consent to smoking is not consent to getting lung cancer. - Again confusing the habitual with the occasional

Consent to drinking 10 beers is not consent to getting drunk. - This goes to frequency, is that per hour or per day

Consent to staying up all night is not consent to tiredness. - Red Bull

Well I haven't heard yet about a women getting pregnant due to a BJ, hand-job or having it the Greek way. That is why I stated intercourse in my previous post. ;)
Yep, that's how normal folks get pregnant. No 'consent' required.

Yep, that's how normal folks get pregnant. No 'consent' required.
And again you are wrong. They consent towards having sex via intercourse - that's all.
Educated people - obviously not you, discuss about an unwanted or wanted pregnancy BEFORE they hump around.

And again you are wrong. They consent towards having sex via intercourse - that's all.
Normal people - not you, discuss about a possible or wanted pregnancy BEFORE they hump around.
That's the whole idea behind "planned parenthood"

She is right and someone with a PhD is a Doctor. Always has been. I worked in healthcare and education until I retired. I have never heard anyone question if a PhD is a doctor or not until the moron Trumpsters found out Bidens wife was a PhD.
My wife is a REAL PhD. Jill Biden is a FAKE PhD. You don't know what you are talking about regardless of what field you worked in. She is wrong. With sex comes responsibility.

My wife is a REAL PhD. Jill Biden is a FAKE PhD. You don't know what you are talking about regardless of what field you worked in. She is wrong. With sex comes responsibility.
Is that like COVID being the consequence of unprotected "social" intercourse?

What the hell is a real PhD?
methinks they can make a radio outta a coconut ......
main-qimg-ee2125010890e8c909f1ed067eb47a6c-lq

~S~

I wonder what would happen if a male doctor reduced all women to such a simple-minded caricature?

"I know all you women just want us to knock you up to get at our money, but when you said, "Let's do it", that didn't mean opening up our wallet.

Educated people - obviously not you, discuss about an unwanted or wanted pregnancy BEFORE they hump around.
No, a pregnancy can still happen. As I already said, contraceptives are not 100% effective. Stop with the insults.

So are you saying if a guy has sex with a woman, she gets pregnant he has a say if she keeps it or not? The RWNJs on this forum are so far off in hate I often never even catch the real point of the OP.

Forum List

Back