Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
My wife is not political at all. She probably could not name one senator. She was walking to Whole Foods when she saw a young woman (she thought between 29-30) punching an old man wearing a red MAGA hat. The old man per my wife was saying "stop, I will not hit a woman". The woman kept punching him and people just walked by. My wife restrained the woman, who proceeded to call her a B*TCH. Then another couple came over and the woman walked away. My wife was horrifed. The man was an elderly gentleman and a veteran.

She was flabbergasted. Then I showed her this link. And how frequently this happens and as a mother of two young girls she was horrified. Not only did the attacker beat the man, she insulted my wife for coming to his aid.

attacks man wearing maga hat - Google Search

I told her to call 911 next time. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. Violence should be the last resort. Sad, what this country has become and even to people like my wife, who is a great person and awesome mother who just wanted to defend an old man gets insulted by a weirdo SJW. She was literally shaking with anger.

No one ever said rabid leftists were sane. They do say they have a remarkable tendency to resort to violence, when triggered. MAGA hats apparently trigger them.

"stop, I will not hit a woman". :19: That dude should have NEVER said that. :abgg2q.jpg:

the OP link has no 'news' for any woman attacking an old man wearing a MAGA hat.

"stop, I will not hit a woman". :19: That dude should have NEVER said that. :abgg2q.jpg:

Well he did and my wife, who has a heart of gold felt very sorry for him and he said it over and over again. You find this funny? You're an idiot.
I think you're funny.

He just made up this shit; that's all.
The link he provided has no info for any woman assaulting some old man wearing a MAGA hat.
'Fake news' thread.

Well he did and my wife, who has a heart of gold felt very sorry for him and he said it over and over again. You find this funny? You're an idiot.
I think you're funny.

He just made up this shit; that's all.
The link he provided has no info for any woman assaulting some old man wearing a MAGA hat.
'Fake news' thread.

The link if you read it was what I showed her and how common it was. I am not lying but believe what you will.

My wife is not political at all. She probably could not name one senator. She was walking to Whole Foods when she saw a young woman (she thought between 29-30) punching an old man wearing a red MAGA hat. The old man per my wife was saying "stop, I will not hit a woman". The woman kept punching him and people just walked by. My wife restrained the woman, who proceeded to call her a B*TCH. Then another couple came over and the woman walked away. My wife was horrifed. The man was an elderly gentleman and a veteran.

She was flabbergasted. Then I showed her this link. And how frequently this happens and as a mother of two young girls she was horrified. Not only did the attacker beat the man, she insulted my wife for coming to his aid.

I told her to call 911 next time. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. Violence should be the last resort. Sad, what this country has become and even to people like my wife, who is a great person and awesome mother who just wanted to defend an old man gets insulted by a weirdo SJW. She was literally shaking with anger.

Violence is as american as apple pie and baseball. Is your wife a bitch? Aren't you perpetually flabbergasted?

Your next coherent post will be your first. Stick to the topic, old man. You can come to Boston and call her a bitch to her face and see what happens.

You are a wasting everyone's time creating fake news threads like this one.

Violence is as american as apple pie and baseball. Is your wife a bitch? Aren't you perpetually flabbergasted?

Your next coherent post will be your first. Stick to the topic, old man. You can come to Boston and call her a bitch to her face and see what happens.

Not fake news. I swear on my kids. Not sure what else I can do.

'Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat'

Was it Hillary...or did she just PAY someone else to do it AGAIN? :p

That means nothing to anyone.

That means nothing to anyone.

Well then feel free not to opine and exit this thread. Adios.

Forum List

Back