Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat

When I get old I'll do the respectable thing. I'll walk out into the desert, and die alone.

Why wait so long? You might have hip problems or other health problems and not be able to walk out into the desert and die. Why take a chance? Do it now while you're young and able and have the motivation.

The libs are just like the Nazis back during WWII, and the MAGA Hat is now the new yellow star that the German libs used to identify people for beatings.

The only difference is that the Nazis attacked people for being faithful Jews, Modern Libs attack people for being faithful Evangelicals.

When I get old I'll do the respectable thing. I'll walk out into the desert, and die alone.

Why wait so long? You might have hip problems or other health problems and not be able to walk out into the desert and die. Why take a chance? Do it now while you're young and able and have the motivation.

I'm a pothead. You think just because I'm young I have motivation?

'Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat'
Was it Hillary...or did she just PAY someone else to do it AGAIN? :p
She offered to pay the fines of the attacker. Sound familiar?
Not really, but not surprised. I just remember how her campaign was caught paying thugs to go to Trump Rallies to Beat and bloody Trump Supporters - AMERICANS whose caring President she claimed to want to be.

View attachment 244285 View attachment 244286
Do you have a link to support that lie? Something better than those dumb obviously photoshopped pictures.

The libs are just like the Nazis back during WWII

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

Who cares? Elderly people suck.

are you saying....

when you get old, you'll suck even more?

and poison the poor coyotes and vultures?
Shame on you

A coyote killed my pet rabbit, and chickens as a kid, so fuck them.

Why am I not surprised you had a chicken for a pet?

The libs are just like the Nazis back during WWII, and the MAGA Hat is now the new yellow star that the German libs used to identify people for beatings.

The only difference is that the Nazis attacked people for being faithful Jews, Modern Libs attack people for being faithful Evangelicals.

the MAGA hat represents one of the most unfaithful ass holes known in human history, TrumPutin.

TrumPutin cheated on all of his wives, he cheated contractors, he cheated students & he cheated in an election with a foreign government adversary/enemy to subvert a POTUS election.

I fail to see how any of those activities by TrumPutin could come close to being faithful to anything, except to one's own greed, ego, and personal aspirations of fake glory.

Attacking the symbolism of the MAGA hat is a noble concept IMO.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
"stop, I will not hit a woman". :19: That dude should have NEVER said that. :abgg2q.jpg:

the OP link has no 'news' for any woman attacking an old man wearing a MAGA hat.
You're a greasy little low life, aren't you?

what does your opinion of me have to do with the thread topic, shithead?
Nothing. it's not an opinion, it's a fact. You're just a greasy low life. That's it.

well, I guess that makes you a sure fire shithead then.

Do you have a link to support that lie? Something better than those dumb obviously photoshopped pictures.
No, but I do have several links to prove that FACT. I have posted them numerous times. Would you like me to spoon-feed you again or do you want to take a shot at finding it yourself 1st?

Who cares? Elderly people suck.

are you saying....

when you get old, you'll suck even more?

and poison the poor coyotes and vultures?
Shame on you

A coyote killed my pet rabbit, and chickens as a kid, so fuck them.

Why am I not surprised you had a chicken for a pet?

Two chickens. Henry and Henrietta. We'd even let them go in and out of the house. They were awesome. :)

Do you have a link to support that lie?

No, but I do have several links to prove that FACT.

What do you prefer, CNN, NY Times, Washington Times...? Oh, never mind, I will just give you several:

CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/index.html

"Washington (CNN)A Democratic operative whose organization was helping Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Tuesday that he would be "stepping back" from the campaign after an edited video suggested that he and other staffers hired people to attend Donald Trump's campaign rallies and incite violence.

Robert Creamer -- husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky -- announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O'Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee."

NY TIMES:
Videos Put Democrats on Defensive About Dirty Tricks

WASHINGTON TIMES:
Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

REAL CLEAR POLITICS:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/new_okeefe_video_clinton_campaign_dnc_coordinated_with_organizations_to_beat_up_trump_supporters.html

Forum List

Back