Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat

Not fake news. I swear on my kids. Not sure what else I can do.

I was just saying on another thread that I wanted to buy and wear a pink hat I saw on Amazon that says "TRUMP 2020." And wondered what would happen...…...this story may have given me a hint. Might be even more interesting to try out, I'm thinking now.

My wife is not political at all. She probably could not name one senator. She was walking to Whole Foods when she saw a young woman (she thought between 29-30) punching an old man wearing a red MAGA hat. The old man per my wife was saying "stop, I will not hit a woman". The woman kept punching him and people just walked by. My wife restrained the woman, who proceeded to call her a B*TCH. Then another couple came over and the woman walked away. My wife was horrifed. The man was an elderly gentleman and a veteran.

She was flabbergasted. Then I showed her this link. And how frequently this happens and as a mother of two young girls she was horrified. Not only did the attacker beat the man, she insulted my wife for coming to his aid.

attacks man wearing maga hat - Google Search

I told her to call 911 next time. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. Violence should be the last resort. Sad, what this country has become and even to people like my wife, who is a great person and awesome mother who just wanted to defend an old man gets insulted by a weirdo SJW. She was literally shaking with anger.
I agree that that was totally uncalled for and the Police should have been called.

My wife is not political at all. She probably could not name one senator. She was walking to Whole Foods when she saw a young woman (she thought between 29-30) punching an old man wearing a red MAGA hat. The old man per my wife was saying "stop, I will not hit a woman". The woman kept punching him and people just walked by. My wife restrained the woman, who proceeded to call her a B*TCH. Then another couple came over and the woman walked away. My wife was horrifed. The man was an elderly gentleman and a veteran.

She was flabbergasted. Then I showed her this link. And how frequently this happens and as a mother of two young girls she was horrified. Not only did the attacker beat the man, she insulted my wife for coming to his aid.

attacks man wearing maga hat - Google Search

I told her to call 911 next time. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. Violence should be the last resort. Sad, what this country has become and even to people like my wife, who is a great person and awesome mother who just wanted to defend an old man gets insulted by a weirdo SJW. She was literally shaking with anger.

I have 5 of these hats coming, cant wait to have a liberal try to restrict my freedom of speech.

41MAn7TxyqL.jpg

That's it, I'm ordering a MAGA cap. Will encourage others to do the same. Enough is enough.

The narrative from the left has been "Let the MAGA cap trigger you." It's OK to attack MAGA hat wearers.

So this is what has become of America

A hat has inspired so much hatred

Thanks Trump for your interpretation of MAGA

The thing about MAGA is that it implies that America wasn't great.

Why does it need to be great again when it already was since 1776 ?????

Unless you believe that it was not great and then you bought into the MAGA Saga

Make TV great again

Bring back Dallas

Trump would make a great JR Ewing

Last edited:
So this is what has become of America

A hat has inspired so much hatred

Thanks Trump for your interpretation of MAGA

The thing about MAGA is that implies that America wasn't great.

Why does it need to be great again when it already was since 1776 ?????

Unless you believe that it was not great and then you bought into the MAGA Saga

Make TV great again

Bring back Dallas

Trump would make a great JR Ewing

It's been getting run-down a bit since Reagan. :dunno:

The 60s for that matter. What happened in the 60s?

Oh yeah, Durty Hippies! :mad:

I have 5 of these hats coming, cant wait to have a liberal try to restrict my freedom of speech.

That's it, now it's a movement. I'm sending for my TRUMP 2020 hat now. Good thing my hubby bought me a fresh new pepper spray. I agree: we should stand up against this intimidation by the Left.

If nobody objects, they win by default.

'Woman attacks old man wearing MAGA hat'
Was it Hillary...or did she just PAY someone else to do it AGAIN? :p
She offered to pay the fines of the attacker. Sound familiar?
Not really, but not surprised. I just remember how her campaign was caught paying thugs to go to Trump Rallies to Beat and bloody Trump Supporters - AMERICANS whose caring President she claimed to want to be.

upload_2019-2-5_14-53-30.jpeg [URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifezette.com%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2FTrumpSupporter_1170x880_acf_cropped.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifezette.com%2F2017%2F03%2Ftrump-supporters-beaten-bloodied-berkeley%2F&docid=LSw-XvpTxZotuM&tbnid=37O0t4ZLiBRkWM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwia_N7Lr6XgAhUJTt8KHaluBQUQMwgoKAEwAQ..i&w=1170&h=880&bih=694&biw=1480&q=beaten%20and%20bloodied%20trump%20supporters&ved=0ahUKEwia_N7Lr6XgAhUJTt8KHaluBQUQMwgoKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2019-2-5_14-55-24.jpeg
[/URL]

Who cares? Elderly people suck.

Vets don't suck. You loser. You need to go jump in a frozen lake.

Of course there are vets who suck. Being a vet doesn't mean a person is a good person

"Good" is subjective. Vets risked their lives for others. They don't "suck".

Even a person who sucks can do good things on occasion. Believe me when I tell you that there are plenty of vets out there who are flat out pieces of shit.

Of course there are vets who suck. Being a vet doesn't mean a person is a good person

They only suck when they tell tall tales about being spit on. I feel sorry for the rest of them.

Even a person who sucks can do good things on occasion. Believe me when I tell you that there are plenty of vets out there who are flat out pieces of shit.

Oh I believe you. They are human after all.

Forum List

Back