Woman asks for help, gets shot in the head

Good news is that he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

He shot through a locked door and has alternated between saying it was an accident and it was self defense.

He's probably feeling pretty pissed that gz got away with murder but he's not going to be able to pull off the same scam.

I didn't know that he had been convicted already. I guess he got his speedy trial? Let's wait for Reverend Al to show up. If he does, we'll all know the state's case is about to fall apart.

This is why not just anybody should own a gun. People get skittish, afraid and they do stupid things like this.

We'll still wait to see what comes out in trial but things don't look good for him at the moment.

I would hate to live like that. Always hiding from the big bad person at the door, clutching your gun and dodging from window to window.

OTOH, if you're always UNDER the bed, you never have to MAKE the bed.

Why would you hate to live confident that you have the ability to protect your family from harm?
What would YOU do if someone busted their way into YOUR house at 3:10 AM?
Wouldn't it be you hiding under the bed waiting for the police?

Actually, I'd bet I know more about that than you do but ...

What does that have to do with this case?

Nothing at all except that this guy over reacted and murdered a young woman. he listened to the kind of shit you spew and he was just sure that the bloodied young woman on the other side of his locked door was -- what?

A zombie after his brain?

What we're seeing is what happens when nutters like you preach that people should be shot first and questioned later.

I bet you don't.

The young woman simply picked the wrong door to beat on at 3:10 AM. ANYONE who is awakened by someone pounding on his door at that time is going to be on guard. He may very well have had his finger where it shouldn't have been and fired without intent. That's called manslaughter, not Murder 2.

What say we wait until the facts emerge and not rely on the girl's family who was not there, to convict the man.

This is why not just anybody should own a gun. People get skittish, afraid and they do stupid things like this.

We'll still wait to see what comes out in trial but things don't look good for him at the moment.

What it is is a great argument for teaching your children about guns from an early age. I was taught not to put my finger near the trigger until I was about to shoot. It seems like this man might have missed that lesson.

Everyone gets skittish when they perceive they are in danger. Even cops can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn when the target can fire back, but training, from an early age, can make a person safe with a weapon.

You assume the home owner was the only one to "do stupid things like this." What of the girl herself? She was almost 3 times the legal limit and had had a traffic accident (hit a parked car) about 3 hours earlier. She had left the scene of the accident 6 blacks away, and then returned and left again. Why was she still out on the street? Why was she 6 blocks from her car? Why did she choose this particular door?
If the friggin cops were doing their job, she would have been in custody for DWI, not banging on doors a half mile from where she had her accident.

This is Detroit, it wasn't so stupid.

What it is is a great argument for teaching your children about guns from an early age. I was taught not to put my finger near the trigger until I was about to shoot. It seems like this man might have missed that lesson.

Everyone gets skittish when they perceive they are in danger. Even cops can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn when the target can fire back, but training, from an early age, can make a person safe with a weapon.

You assume the home owner was the only one to "do stupid things like this." What of the girl herself? She was almost 3 times the legal limit and had had a traffic accident (hit a parked car) about 3 hours earlier. She had left the scene of the accident 6 blacks away, and then returned and left again. Why was she still out on the street? Why was she 6 blocks from her car? Why did she choose this particular door?
If the friggin cops were doing their job, she would have been in custody for DWI, not banging on doors a half mile from where she had her accident.

Yeah, we don't know what it was like out there where she had the accident at 3 am but I don't think I'd be wandering around Dearborn Hts. I don't believe. Something made her do it but man, by herself up there like that? I don't think so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbo7YxR4ZOk]Black male wanted in shooting death of White female student - YouTube[/ame]

The D.A. charging him is a black woman getting her last licks in before the first white mayor in almost 40 years is sworn in. Turns out he had opened his door but the screen door remained closed and locked. The News put a pic of his house on their website.....no problem eh? unless it's your house and every black in Detroit knows which one it is and couldn't care less what happened. Turns out she was so drunk they think she thought his house was her house. She lived in Detroit proper.....his house is in Dearborn Heights. She was shot in the face, not in the back. My bet is she grabbed ahold of the handle on the screen door and tried to open it. She had reefer in her system....was so loaded she'd hit a parked car two hours before she showed up in Dearborn Heights. She'd knocked on at least one other door near his home. He has the highest security clearance given at Detroit Metro airport where he works and has only a couple traffic tickets on his record.

Last edited:
She was a pothead! Driving! Potheads say that pot is safer than alcohol. What happened? No one has ever died because of pot use. What happened?

None. The last time anyone tried to get in my house for evil purposes, they were turned away by the sound of me racking a shell into a 12 gauge.

It's unlikely that I will have a problem where I live. We are all well armed here and don't get many home invasions by drunk off their ass, young women at 3:10 AM.
Here, we wouldn't call that a home invasion anyway. We would call it suicide.

I would hate to live like that. Always hiding from the big bad person at the door, clutching your gun and dodging from window to window.

Why would you hate to live confident that you have the ability to protect your family from harm?

As already correctly noted, this has nothing to do with the actual case.

The investigation determined that the woman was making no attempt to illegally enter the house; indeed, both front doors remained locked and intact – in fact, the suspect shot through a closed door.

There is no way the suspect could have manifested “an honest and reasonable belief of imminent death or imminent great bodily harm to himself or another person,” according to the prosecutor.

Bringing a shotgun to the front door in such a situation was consequently unwarranted, and there is no such thing as an ‘accidental discharge,’ as gun owners will always be responsible for the condition of their firearms and what might result from a firearm’s condition.

The suspect was reckless and irresponsible, and is appropriately facing charges accordingly.

The guy did us all a favor, this drunk bitch would have ended up killing people

As already correctly noted, this has nothing to do with the actual case.

The investigation determined that the woman was making no attempt to illegally enter the house; indeed, both front doors remained locked and intact – in fact, the suspect shot through a closed door.

There is no way the suspect could have manifested “an honest and reasonable belief of imminent death or imminent great bodily harm to himself or another person,” according to the prosecutor.

, and there is no such thing as an ‘accidental discharge,’ as gun owners will always be responsible for the condition of their firearms and what might result from a firearm’s condition.

The suspect was reckless and irresponsible, and is appropriately facing charges accordingly.
I was responding to fuddly.

As to you:
1. The investigation determined that the woman was making no attempt to illegally enter the house;
No, the investigation has not determined that the woman was attempting to enter the house. The investigation is on-going.

2. The Prosecutor is a black woman in Detroit, speaking to her constituents. She is planning to prosecute and needs to taint the jury pool.

3. "Bringing a shotgun to the front door in such a situation was consequently unwarranted"
When someone is beating on your front door at 3:10 AM in Detroit, you bet your ass, bringing a shotgun with you is warranted.

The home owner may very well have been reckless. If the gun went off because he was holding it with his finger on the trigger, he is negligent, but by no means guilty of murder 2. Manslaughter, yes, but no more.

At any rate, I'm glad that the Liberals have already convicted him and have saved the people of Dearborn Heights the cost of a trial. Are you for the death penalty here?
Maybe the good citizens of Michigan should take the guy out and string him up?

Is this the Renisha McBride that Ted Wafer saw on his porch that night...not exactly the same girl as in her smiling class picture, eh?

Renisha-McBride-_2-1.jpg

This is prosecutor Kym Worthy...aka the wild woman from Borneo in a $400 pant suit:

Kym-Worthy.jpg

Is this the Renisha McBride that Ted Wafer saw on his porch that night...not exactly the same girl as in her smiling class picture, eh?

Renisha-McBride-_2-1.jpg

This is prosecutor Kym Worthy...aka the wild woman from Borneo in a $400 pant suit:

Kym-Worthy.jpg

Your point, sir?

Jesus. Because she was drunk she deserved to be shot in the face and killed? So far the evidence shows she was doing nothing illegal. I'm sure the shooter shot her on accident but that's what can happen if you point a gun at someone, now he has to deal with the consequences.

Renisha-McBride-_2-1.jpg

Kym-Worthy.jpg

Your point, sir?

You might recall the innocent looking Trayvon Martin pic in his football uniform the MSM used thousands of times....the pic of the tattooed little criminal we had to search to find told quite a different story about the boy, eh? :eusa_eh:

Jesus. Because she was drunk she deserved to be shot in the face and killed? So far the evidence shows she was doing nothing illegal. I'm sure the shooter shot her on accident but that's what can happen if you point a gun at someone, now he has to deal with the consequences.

Nobody is using the word "deserved".....this is simply a story of a man defending his home in a war-zone....Detroit, Michigan. I am a native Detroiter.....In July of 1967 I saw tanks on Woodward Ave, 50cal machine guns mounted on the backs of firetrucks, saw the skyline of my city glowing orange at midnight from over 2,200 buildings on fire thanks to the black panther motherfuckers who to this day have never been charged. Anybody who doesn't answer their door at 3am with a shotgun at the ready might well be found in a morgue the next morning....not what they "deserved" either.

The difference between Thug Martin and this girl is that Martin was actively beating someone at the time he was shot. This girl was just knocking on a door.

This is a tragedy but it was a tragedy caused by a toxic environment of violence. The expectation of the homeowner was that anyone at his door at 3am had ill intentions.

The difference between Thug Martin and this girl is that Martin was actively beating someone at the time he was shot. This girl was just knocking on a door.

This is a tragedy but it was a tragedy caused by a toxic environment of violence. The expectation of the homeowner was that anyone at his door at 3am had ill intentions.

The pic the News printed of his house (which I will not reprint) shows a porch light is mounted by the door. I have every confidence that light was lit or was attempted to be lit before Ted opened the main door. What he saw on his porch was a large inebriated black girl.....why did he pull the trigger? Who knows? Maybe he was reaching for a telephone or trying to close the door back up....because she was trying to pull the screen-door open. Nothing in this man's past indicates any kind of racial animosity or violence. I believe she tried to pull the door open....at that point he had every right to fire.

Forum List

Back