Another Win For The Good Guys

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

9 tons. Yes you read that right. 9 tons of cocaine were confiscated recently by our gallant Coast Guard; 5,500 pounds alone from a submarine. Surprisingly it wasn't one of ours. There was a narco-sub that was found off the Diego coast.

All I can say is this: Way to go guys!

9 tons. Yes you read that right. 9 tons of cocaine were confiscated recently by our gallant Coast Guard; 5,500 pounds alone from a submarine. Surprisingly it wasn't one of ours. There was a narco-sub that was found off the Diego coast.

Trump's had a lot of wins in the courts lately and now leads in pretty much every poll, including most swing states.

Its too bad we cant depth charge the subs

Great job.

Forum List

Back