Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta

Where’s IM2? I want to hear how this black white MAGA NAZI tried to burn the home down.
It’s amazing how the ones who always see everything having to do with race are mysteriously missing from this thread. It’s like they have an act to play for this situation. Maybe the guy who started the thread about how unfair a black woman who didn’t pay restitution was being treated will show up and defend this ladies actions, but I doubt it

It’s amazing how the ones who always see everything having to do with race are mysteriously missing from this thread. It’s like they have an act to play for this situation. Maybe the guy who started the thread about how unfair a black woman who didn’t pay restitution was being treated will show up and defend this ladies actions, but I doubt it
Hmmm, tell us boot licker why you are so quiet when it comes to right wingers like the racist Flash who attack Dr King.

Give them room to destroy!
She’s got grievances!
Removing all blacks as marketing icons sure didn’t help.
Tearing down statues didn’t help.

I know.

Reverend MLK said judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. That really pisses off the Left.

Even better bonus - she’s an adult and police refuse to release her name.

View attachment 869909
as blm says...burn the mf to the ground...this is so hilarious to wake up to this......LOLOLOLi

lolol....nothing but hypoctites...this is so gd funny.......fucking tourist pests
Pests are something you can get rid of. We both know you're impotent in that regard.

Edit: I'm not sure who's who around here so if I catch you in some friendly fire my bad. I suppose I could care more but honestly I don't.

Last edited:
this has to leave a bite mark that needs stitches bro..imagine if she was some white bitch???.....jews are ok to kill though....lololol
Why would it leave a bite mark? What a funny perspective. 😄 If she were white we could use it as political fodder, that's just your social reality at the moment. And I don't think it's OK to kill jews. I'm not going to weep over the loss of anyone in the IDF but do I care if you Bingos can't tell the difference? Not really. :dunno:

Why would it leave a bite mark? What a funny perspective. 😄 If she were white we could use it as political fodder, that's just your social reality at the moment. And I don't think it's OK to kill jews. I'm not going to weep over the loss of anyone in the IDF but do I care if you Bingos can't tell the difference? Not really. :dunno:
she better get cashless bail right?

Hmmm, tell us boot licker why you are so quiet when it comes to right wingers like the racist Flash who attack Dr King.
He may be an idiot, but he didn’t try and commit a crime. If we stopped stupid people from expressing an opinion you wouldn’t have anything to say. The fact your more upset over words than actions says all anyone needs to know

Forum List

Back