Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta

Your neo-Nazi tiki torch parade didn`t help either but that was quite the diverse crowd those goons assembled. Tall white Nazis, short white Nazis, Fat white Nazis, thin white Nazis, etc.

seriously.gif

Give them room to destroy!
She’s got grievances!
Removing all blacks as marketing icons sure didn’t help.
Tearing down statues didn’t help.

I know.

Reverend MLK said judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. That really pisses off the Left.

Even better bonus - she’s an adult and police refuse to release her name.

View attachment 869909
🤔 Hmmm, Exactly after Hunter was indicted.....Attention Redirection attempt?

I am guessing that the woman wasn't aware of the fact that he doesn't live there anymore.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but has anyone ever tried going after his burial spot in any way, if the guy was laid to rest in such a way that is? I have heard of people actually doing that. I remember reading about such activity being done to where country music legend Charlie Daniels was laid to rest. Go here for the write up. :( :( :(

Your neo-Nazi tiki torch parade didn`t help either but that was quite the diverse crowd those goons assembled. Tall white Nazis, short white Nazis, Fat white Nazis, thin white Nazis, etc.
Yep, not surprised richard Spensor voted for the old rich White guy Joey Xiden

Must be one of those white African-Americans.....Funny, she does not look like Elon Musk's sister. :laughing0301:

img_8654-jpeg.869909

Hey, I wonder what would have happen if some white guy shot her in the commission of a felony?

Talk about dividing by zero. ;)
Looks like a teachable moment. Where are Henry Louis Gates and Obama for a beer summit?

I really don't know if these savages are mentally ill or downright evil!

Why would she want to burn down MLK Jr birth home????

Forum List

Back