Wolf trapping season...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Elk and livestock needs some relief...

48376986_1187697854713012_1786836000069124096_n.jpg

I'm gonna tell PETA on you. Expect protests in your front yard any day now.

:laughing0301:

We have wolves here but more so, coyotes. I hate those bastards and will gladly shoot any of them I see.

It's always open season on coyotes, here. Luckily, we don't have wolves.

and as far as wolves and Grizzly Bear , they should be eradicated except for the ones in ZOO's and their pictures in Books .

and as far as wolves and Grizzly Bear , they should be eradicated except for the ones in ZOO's and their pictures in Books .
As top predators in the food chain, that would mess things up pretty badly, pismoe. There are times when it is better to live and let live.

As top predators in the food chain, that would mess things up pretty badly, pismoe. There are times when it is better to live and let live.
--------------------------------------- wolves and grizzly bears are being reintroduced into the USA after they were eradicated back in the early 1900s OldLady .

as example , the last Grizzly in 'kali' was killed in 1922 in 'kalifornia' .

Hikers and campers disappear all the time in the Rocky Mountains and yet there's what 2 or 3 recorded kills by wolves and mountain lions in HISTORY??? Baloney. I don't mind a little risk in the wilderness, but if I were a cattle rancher I'd shoot any wolf I saw and bury it's carcass on the spot. Obama's EPA and Forestry Service made ranchers prove they lost a steer to wolves instead of coyotes...good luck with that....both species thrill-kill so you can't go by what was eaten. I've been stalked by a mountain lion when I didn't have a firearm with me....luckily my brother came up on me in time and it didn't try the two of us.

its part pf the REWILDING of the USA . Keep people out of the woods except for areas that people PAY money to be guided around in , imo .

Yep... nothing quite as rewarding as killing the wildlife that has encroached on human habitat... oh, wait... that's not what's happening...

With wolves & coyotes, it does keep down on vermin and keeps deer & elk populations in check, but the other side of that would be without wolves & coyotes there would be more deer & elk ravaging farmers lands & more available for hunters.

Not really sure where the win/lose line is drawn as both are necessary for the ecosystem but both do much damage as well

Forum List

Back