Wolf trapping season...

How can anyone use those inhumane traps for the animals? Has anyone seen a poor animal caught in one? What kind of monster would willingly put one of those out? Maybe if one of them stepped in one then they would know what it feels like. Actually, I wish and hope they do and have to chew off their foot like so many of the poor animals do to rid themselves of those horrible pieces of torture.

Animal were made for human USE KMom .
NOT that way! How can you agree to this barbaric way to trap an animal? These are animals who were put on this earth to do what comes natural to them and for man to subject them to this cruel torture is disgusting.

How can anyone use those inhumane traps for the animals? Has anyone seen a poor animal caught in one? What kind of monster would willingly put one of those out? Maybe if one of them stepped in one then they would know what it feels like. Actually, I wish and hope they do and have to chew off their foot like so many of the poor animals do to rid themselves of those horrible pieces of torture.

I've seen plenty......
Of course I set the traps so that should be expected.
I've also seen coyotes in neck snares,again because I put them up.

NOT that way! How can you agree to this barbaric way to trap an animal? These are animals who were put on this earth to do what comes natural to them and for man to subject them to this cruel torture is disgusting.

Oh....and you'll never see me trapping feral cats.
I just shoot them.

I've seen plenty......

You're an inhumane POS! Put yourself in one of those traps and see how it feels.

I've seen plenty......

You're an inhumane POS! Put yourself in one of those traps and see how it feels.

You've changed my mind........:abgg2q.jpg:

I just shoot them.
I feed the feral cats. I feel for all of the animals outside and even put out food for the nighttime critters. I was put on this earth to feed the animals. Those of you who believe in God knows that people are put on the earth for different reasons, and all of them is to protect living things, whether people or animals. Mine is animals. I make no apologizes for that.

I've seen plenty......

You've changed my mind........:abgg2q.jpg:

You're disgusting. Animals were put on this earth for a reason and to trap them in such a horrible way is also disgusting.

I just shoot them.
I feed the feral cats. I feel for all of the animals outside and even put out food for the nighttime critters. I was put on this earth to feed the animals. Those of you who believe in God knows that people are put on the earth for different reasons, and all of them is to protect living things, whether people or animals. Mine is animals. I make no apologizes for that.

Why do you have a death wish for native wildlife?
When I bought our weekend place the kitty mom left us with at least 20 feral cats.
They killed all the baby rabbits,horntoads,squirels and all manner of local wildlife.
Shot all but two and the wildlife flourished within a year.

Feral cats are every bit as bad as feral hogs. Which I shoot at every opportunity.

I just shoot them.

When I bought our weekend place the kitty mom left us with at least 20 feral cats.
They killed all the baby rabbits,horntoads,squirels and all manner of local wildlife.

Do a trap and release and feed those left and they won't kill anything if they're fed. It's simple and you save a life that never wanted to be born.......

Feral cats are every bit as bad as feral hogs. Which I shoot at every opportunity.

I just shoot them.

Cats are not native to North America, they are an invasive species and should be dealt with accordingly...

http://wildlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Feral-Cats.pdf

The Moral Cost of Cats | Science | Smithsonian

I just shoot them.

Cats are not native to North America, they are an invasive species and should be dealt with accordingly...

So what? They are still living beings and feel pain like we all do. I don't kill anything. When a spider or a wasp comes into my house, I make a deal with it. I tell it that I won't kill it if it doesn't bite/sting me and I will take it outside. As a result, I've never been stung or bitten. i live in a wooded area and even had baby snakes come into the house. I just gather them up in a towel and take them back outside.
I got this from my father who loved wildlife. And, I'm glad I did.

I just shoot them.

Do a trap and release and feed those left and they won't kill anything if they're fed. It's simple and you save a life that never wanted to be born.......

Learn to use the quote feature.

Trap and release them where? If you think I'm assing up the money to feed 20 feral cats left on my property by someone like you you're nuts!
My barn and equipment garage smelled of cat shit and piss.
If you think I'm going to deal with your type that leaves feral cats for me to deal with your fucken crazy!!!
And no trapping them and taking them to the SPCA was not an option. The closest location is a 100 mile trip,the cost of a .22 round is 5 cents.

To fucken bad for the cats....I did keep a couple around for pest control.
Unfortunately :abgg2q.jpg: my Boxer killed and ate one of em when she crawled into the live trap.
It was her or him......she chose to snap its neck.

I just shoot them.

So what? They are still living beings and feel pain like we all do. I don't kill anything. When a spider or a wasp comes into my house, I make a deal with it. I tell it that I won't kill it if it doesn't bite/sting me and I will take it outside. As a result, I've never been stung or bitten. i live in a wooded area and even had baby snakes come into the house. I just gather them up in a towel and take them back outside.

You love wildlife?
What about the baby rabbits and Fox kits you let get eaten?
I regularly gather up the baby turtles and snakes that get in my pool from the golf course and release them back into the ponds on the course.
I've rescued fauns and bottle fed them until they could be released and fend for themselves.
Your type of animal care goes against natural selection and is based purely on emotion.

In other words you're a liberal.

I just shoot them.

You love wildlife?
What about the baby rabbits and Fox kits you let get eaten?
I regularly gather up the baby turtles and snakes that get in my pool from the golf course and release them back into the ponds on the course.
I've rescued fauns and bottle fed them until they could be released and fend for themselves.
Your type of animal care goes against natural selection and is based purely on emotion.

In other words you're a liberal.
There are plenty of conservatives who also love wildlife, so save your insults for the ones who hate the wildlife. Unless of course, you idolize tramp's spawn who kill the endangered wildlife for the fun of it.They're disgusting filth and hopefully, karma will visit them very soon like it has done with the others who were killed by the wildlife they were stalking to kill.

Forum List

Back