Woke Terror-Supporters Losing Jobs

Ok then first question I ask is do you really believe that you are a god in waiting? That when you die you go off to a better place? Then I don't want you performing surgery on me. You're delusional. I want a doctor who doesn't feel I've gone off to a better place after they mistakenly killed me.
Still mocking MLK I see.

RACIST!!!

Ok then first question I ask is do you really believe that you are a god in waiting? That when you die you go off to a better place? Then I don't want you performing surgery on me. You're delusional. I want a doctor who doesn't feel I've gone off to a better place after they mistakenly killed me.
Your reasoning contradicts itself. There is no god to believe in. There is no freedom of religion without freedom from religion.

They’re getting a lesson that there’s ramifications for one’s actions. Enjoy the unemployment lines. I think watching them trying to backpedal and not stand up for their ‘beliefs’ is most entertaining.

The law firm Davis Polk has rescinded offers to three students at Columbia and Harvard.

Davis Polk, one of the country's most prestigious law firms, recently rescinded employment offers made to three students who the firm believed led organizations at Harvard and Columbia that issued statements blaming Israel for the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas that left more than 1,400 Israelis dead.

NYC doctor fired over pro-Hamas post cheering Israelis getting a ‘taste of their own medicine’​

She should have her medical license revoked. I’m sure that’s being pursued.

This dentist was caught tearing down posters of some of the Jewish children murdered. Good luck with your patients showing up now. The Dentist office has fired him.

Good. Actions have consequences.

"Supporting terrorists" is not a protected class. I'm absolutely okay with any employer not wanting to be associated with those goons.

Good. Actions have consequences.

"Supporting terrorists" is not a protected class. I'm absolutely okay with any employer not wanting to be associated with those goons.
Sometimes you guys like the cancel culture sometimes you don't. It's okay to cancel the Dixie Chicks, Bud Light, Kathy Griffin but you don't like it when we do it to you.

Cancel culture is a phrase contemporary to the late 2010s and early 2020s used to refer to a culture in which those who are deemed to have acted or spoken in an unacceptable manner are ostracized, boycotted, or shunned.

Kevin Spacey gets standing ovation at Oxford. So he survived it. I'm waiting for everyone to forgive Louis CK for jacking off in front of women.

Look what I found

Most doctors are not religious. I hope they are not. Then they are based in reality.

For example to give me a lethal dose of morphine. A religious doctor might not want to "murder" me where a normal doctor will see it as putting me out of my misery. Easing my pain and suffering.
Not an answer , but 45% of US Hospitals are Catholic or at Religious based Universities

Delusional ( As in Hallucinations in a Cave causing a deranged Bloodlust )

Biden Warns Israelis Not To Repeat The Mistakes The U.S. Made After 9/11​

“While you feel that rage, don't be consumed by it,” the U.S. president said.

As a lawyer you need to be able to defend the indefensible. I would never hire this law firm if I were looking for someone to defend me. LOL
You doubt you will need defending soon.

They’re getting a lesson that there’s ramifications for one’s actions. Enjoy the unemployment lines. I think watching them trying to backpedal and not stand up for their ‘beliefs’ is most entertaining.

The law firm Davis Polk has rescinded offers to three students at Columbia and Harvard.

Davis Polk, one of the country's most prestigious law firms, recently rescinded employment offers made to three students who the firm believed led organizations at Harvard and Columbia that issued statements blaming Israel for the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas that left more than 1,400 Israelis dead.

NYC doctor fired over pro-Hamas post cheering Israelis getting a ‘taste of their own medicine’​

She should have her medical license revoked. I’m sure that’s being pursued.

This dentist was caught tearing down posters of some of the Jewish children murdered. Good luck with your patients showing up now. The Dentist office has fired him.

ALL THE LIES AND TRUTH BENDERS from the extreme ends of either major party, need to be shut down by the honest members of both party's.

Good to know you want a doctor who wants dead atheists who mock the beliefs of Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.
Again his ability as a doctor is what is important. Would you go to an incompetent doctor just because they held the same beliefs as you

Say it again, ALL LIES AND TRUTH BENDERS need to be shut down by the members of Both political party's.

Forum List

Back