Woke Terror-Supporters Losing Jobs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They’re getting a lesson that there’s ramifications for one’s actions. Enjoy the unemployment lines. I think watching them trying to backpedal and not stand up for their ‘beliefs’ is most entertaining.

The law firm Davis Polk has rescinded offers to three students at Columbia and Harvard.

Davis Polk, one of the country's most prestigious law firms, recently rescinded employment offers made to three students who the firm believed led organizations at Harvard and Columbia that issued statements blaming Israel for the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas that left more than 1,400 Israelis dead.

NYC doctor fired over pro-Hamas post cheering Israelis getting a ‘taste of their own medicine’​

She should have her medical license revoked. I’m sure that’s being pursued.

This dentist was caught tearing down posters of some of the Jewish children murdered. Good luck with your patients showing up now. The Dentist office has fired him.

They’re getting a lesson that there’s ramifications for one’s actions. Enjoy the unemployment lines. I think watching them trying to backpedal and not stand up for their ‘beliefs’ is most entertaining.

The law firm Davis Polk has rescinded offers to three students at Columbia and Harvard.

Davis Polk, one of the country's most prestigious law firms, recently rescinded employment offers made to three students who the firm believed led organizations at Harvard and Columbia that issued statements blaming Israel for the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas that left more than 1,400 Israelis dead.

NYC doctor fired over pro-Hamas post cheering Israelis getting a ‘taste of their own medicine’​

She should have her medical license revoked. I’m sure that’s being pursued.

This dentist was caught tearing down posters of some of the Jewish children murdered. Good luck with your patients showing up now. The Dentist office has fired him.

As a lawyer you need to be able to defend the indefensible. I would never hire this law firm if I were looking for someone to defend me. LOL

This is why the leftists are winning, they are not usually held to their own standards.
Does either side hold any standards? I see a lot of hypocrisy in how the standards are enforced. Both sides are full of shit when it comes to defending unpopular speech they disagree with

What’s defending rights have to with having your law firm- that has a majority of its customers who are Jews and Christians- not wanting employees who openly support the mass murder of innocent people.

If my ancestors came from Palestine I may have some skin in the game and be able to intelligently explain to you that Israel isn't 100% innocent here.

Hey, if I were a Jewish law firm I wouldn't hire any Muslim Arabs either.

What’s defending rights have to with having your law firm- that has a majority of its customers who are Jews and Christians- not wanting employees who openly support the mass murder of innocent people.
I remember working with a Jewish woman who bragged to me she went to work for a German company and then sued them for discrimination. They settled.

She tried it at the company we worked for too but I told them about what she was planning to do. She was a fatty with big tits and said the bosses were lookin at her tits.

Imagine going around, getting hired and then suing everyone because you're a (woman, black, jew, hispanic, muslim)

That reminds me. My sister in law's sister is a teacher in Dearborn MI. Very muslim community. The muslim teachers kept saying they couldn't do this or couldn't do that because of their religion. The Christian principle didn't know what to do. So they replaced her with a Muslim principle and they no longer pull that shit on her.

I remember working with a Jewish woman who bragged to me she went to work for a German company and then sued them for discrimination. They settled.

She tried it at the company we worked for too but I told them about what she was planning to do. She was a fatty with big tits and said the bosses were lookin at her tits.

Imagine going around, getting hired and then suing everyone because you're a (woman, black, jew, hispanic, muslim)

That reminds me. My sister in law's sister is a teacher in Dearborn MI. Very muslim community. The muslim teachers kept saying they couldn't do this or couldn't do that because of their religion. The Christian principle didn't know what to do. So they replaced her with a Muslim principle and they no longer pull that shit on her.
Good to know you’d want a lawyer who supports the murder of all atheists.

Forum List

Back