Witness a young progressive as she wakes up to reality.

• Banned

When you start to eat your own you lose your grip on those you wish to control.

Cool. She can spread her pro-choice, pro universal healthcare, and AGW beliefs among rightwing circles then. It's a good time for it, since conservatives are more open than ever to abandoning their pre-Trump principles and beliefs.

Binary thinking isn't really thinking.

The problem is that what she is saying is still rooted in a false binary mentality that precludes the neutralism she says she's seeking. I don't think she does that on purpose. But she still has a great deal to learn. Everything she complains about isn't a problem of the left, it's a problem of far end partisanship.

Using absolute mindsets to paint the world black and white is not just something the left does. Lots of people from all ideologies do that.

• Banned
The problem is that what she is saying is still rooted in a false binary mentality that precludes the neutralism she says she's seeking. I don't think she does that on purpose. But she still has a great deal to learn. Everything she complains about isn't a problem of the left, it's a problem of far end partisanship.
I think it's just a good sign that she is "exploring" her previously held dogma. It shows that growth, even when slow, is possible.

This girl will join the alt-right once she puts it all together.

The fact that she mentions Faith Goldy(an outspoken white nationalist in Canada) and disparages white guilt and even differentiates white nationalism from white supremacy indicates that she is almost to where I was when I joined stormfront in 2008.

It is all a problem of the modern left.

Cool. She can spread her pro-choice, pro universal healthcare, and AGW beliefs among rightwing circles then. It's a good time for it, since conservatives are more open than ever to abandoning their pre-Trump principles and beliefs.

Binary thinking isn't really thinking.

And the thread premise is an example of no thinking going on at all.

Can someone please tell me who the most influential leftist in America is?

Thanks.

Unknown.jpeg

Forum List

Back