Witness a young progressive as she wakes up to reality.

When you start to eat your own you lose your grip on those you wish to control.

This girl will join the alt-right once she puts it all together.

The fact that she mentions Faith Goldy(an outspoken white nationalist in Canada) and disparages white guilt and even differentiates white nationalism from white supremacy indicates that she is almost to where I was when I joined stormfront in 2008.

I think she's finally figuring out that the Democrat party is the anti-white party.

The problem is that what she is saying is still rooted in a false binary mentality that precludes the neutralism she says she's seeking. I don't think she does that on purpose. But she still has a great deal to learn. Everything she complains about isn't a problem of the left, it's a problem of far end partisanship.
I think it's just a good sign that she is "exploring" her previously held dogma. It shows that growth, even when slow, is possible.

I don't think she's all that much of an oddity. I think many kids (once they mature) move away from being on the left. After you work for a while, see what they take in taxes, how those taxes are being used, you finally get so aggravated you begin to look at the opposite side; not just the opposite side your college professors told you about.

Witness a moronic rightwing thread fail as a hasty generalization fallacy.

You use a lot of logic terms, but seem to always use them incorrectly. There can be no hasty generalization when the poster never said anything applies to anyone other than the one person in the video.

Cool. She can spread her pro-choice, pro universal healthcare, and AGW beliefs among rightwing circles then. It's a good time for it, since conservatives are more open than ever to abandoning their pre-Trump principles and beliefs.

She's just leaving the plantation. She isn't actually off the property yet.

This girl will join the alt-right once she puts it all together.

The fact that she mentions Faith Goldy(an outspoken white nationalist in Canada) and disparages white guilt and even differentiates white nationalism from white supremacy indicates that she is almost to where I was when I joined stormfront in 2008.

I think she's finally figuring out that the Democrat party is the anti-white party.

She is Canadian.

She is learning that Canada as a whole is anti-white.

Faith Goldy and other Canadian white nationalists will actually have a pretty easy time recruiting there because it is even worse than California in regards to how working class whites are treated.

You must stay in step to be accepted to the far left......................Anyone out of cadence shall be attacked and destroyed.

A lesson learned the hard way by the young lady................Attacked by the very ones she used to support........

Liberal Brigade must stay in step.

The problem is that what she is saying is still rooted in a false binary mentality that precludes the neutralism she says she's seeking. I don't think she does that on purpose. But she still has a great deal to learn. Everything she complains about isn't a problem of the left, it's a problem of far end partisanship.
I think it's just a good sign that she is "exploring" her previously held dogma. It shows that growth, even when slow, is possible.

I don't think she's all that much of an oddity. I think many kids (once they mature) move away from being on the left. After you work for a while, see what they take in taxes, how those taxes are being used, you finally get so aggravated you begin to look at the opposite side; not just the opposite side your college professors told you about.
Taxes are the least of my concern when it comes to politics(as is the case for many awakened white people).

Proud liberal (REAL liberal), former Young Turks member, married gay man Dave Rubin, one of the strongest voices against the Regressive Left (a term he champions, it's where I found it!), explains why he no longer wants to be associated with the Regressives:

Gee. That's very compelling. I'm glad I'm not like the people he's describing and I'm glad I'd never vote for someone who is.

Proud liberal (REAL liberal), former Young Turks member, married gay man Dave Rubin, one of the strongest voices against the Regressive Left (a term he champions, it's where I found it!), explains why he no longer wants to be associated with the Regressives:

Gee. That's very compelling. I'm glad I'm not like the people he's describing and I'm glad I'd never vote for someone who is.

You vote for them every election year, dolt.

You vote for them every election year, dolt.

I do? D'oh!

(as is the case for many awakened white people).

You mean, people who have been brainwashed into feeling guilty about their race?
No, the white people who explicitly reject white guilt and explicitly attack those who are trying to push it.

The retards who claim to be "woke" are just undergoing a deeper hypnosis than they previously experienced.

You are and you will.

Taxes are the least of my concern when it comes to politics(as is the case for many awakened white people).

It bugs me quite a bit. I have this HUD family that moved in next door about a year ago. Cops have been here over a half-dozen times, and I'm sure their visits will be more this summer. WTF is our tax dollars going to HUD for them to rent homes in the suburbs? Keep those lowlifes in lowlifeville. They don't belong here. If they can afford to buy or rent homes in the suburbs, HUD has way too much money and it should be cut.

You are and you will.

Prove it, please.

It bugs me quite a bit. I have this HUD family that moved in next door about a year ago. Cops have been here over a half-dozen times, and I'm sure their visits will be more this summer. WTF is our tax dollars going to HUD for them to rent homes in the suburbs? Keep those lowlifes in lowlifeville. They don't belong here. If they can afford to buy or rent homes in the suburbs, HUD has way too much money and it should be cut.
Taxes are just the low hanging fruit that idiot Conservatives pursue because they are afraid to truly challenge the basis of the modern left wing.

Race and white guilt are the root causes of all "progressive" ideas.

Forum List

Back