Without a job, Romney made $57,000.00 a DAY for last two years.

Right....Romney had to earn it, rather than being kept around and propped up as a convenient token, by cynical race baiting dickweeds.

Romney didn't earn anything.

He used leveraged buyouts to loot American companies and ship their jobs overseas.

Now he keeps his millions in the Cayman Islands accounts that can be kept secret.

What is Romney hiding?

Off shore accounts are tax efficient. Nothing of any consequence. Thousands of wealthy Americans use this method. As long as taxes have been paid, there is nothing dishonest about it. The accounts were declared, not 'secret'. He's hiding nothing.

That must be incredibly frustrating for the left... keep digging... you might find out that he once cheated on a test in high school or something. :lol:

Thousands of Americans use this tax efficient method? Would one of those be a bus driver from Atlanta, or a school custodian from Fresno, or a welder from Pittsburgh? Not likely.

And how many of those thousands are running for POTUS? One might thing, rationally not emotionally, that someone running for that job, or any public service job, would place their dollars in a domestic bank, a bank which would lend money to an American small business or an American homeowner or prospective home, auto or appliance buyer. Where does the money Romney place in foreign banks circulate? Is it loaned to Raul Castro or Hugo Chavez or N. Korea? Does he care, or is the most tax efficent method the only thing that matters?

He used leveraged buyouts to loot American companies and ship their jobs overseas.

Now he keeps his millions in the Cayman Islands accounts that can be kept secret.

What is Romney hiding?

Off shore accounts are tax efficient. Nothing of any consequence. Thousands of wealthy Americans use this method. As long as taxes have been paid, there is nothing dishonest about it. The accounts were declared, not 'secret'. He's hiding nothing.

That must be incredibly frustrating for the left... keep digging... you might find out that he once cheated on a test in high school or something. :lol:
Thousands of Americans use this tax efficient method? Would one of those be a bus driver from Atlanta, or a school custodian from Fresno, or a welder from Pittsburgh? Not likely.
And utterly irrelevant to her statement and her point.

Of course, if it weren't for irrelevance, misdirection and obfuscation, you'd have nearly 0 posts.

So let me get this straight.

Romney has made excellent investment decisions with HIS money and he is ridiculed for it.

Obama invests a half a billion dollars of OUR money in a company he was told is on the verge of going out of business...and that has no negative affect on him.

So I guess the left prefers a man that is clueless on how to spend money and maximize speinding power and ROI as opposed to a man that has a proven record of maximizing spending power and ROI.

Kind of amusing if you ask me.

Why don't you ask the South Carolinians? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle: :clap2:

I am asking those on the left on this site...

So what do you say about what I said?

You prefer someone who does notknow how to maximize ROI?

:eusa_think:Kerry paid a lower tax rate than Romney in 2003, the last year before his run, I don't remember much about that then......maybe I ought to check....:eusa_eh:

well, I'm back, nope, nothing:rolleyes:

Kerry married a rich woman who also doesn't work.

Yep, he got his money the old-fashioned way, he slept with it.

yes he was just a lowly American war hero and a peace activist.

The differance between him and Romeny is Romeny wants HIS class to rule and Kerry wanted regular joes to have the same power as Romeny in our government.

You see wealth is fine but wealth used to keep others down in a democracy is not so good.

But he totally understands the unemployed...

If people are really interested in soliving this problem of unemployment, rich getting richer, poor getting poorer, etc. perhaps you may want to focus on the fact that it is the unemployed that don't understand wealthy. Fixing this issue is going to take a fundamental change in how people think about generating income. It starts with a fundamental concept that the rich know: You don't have to work for money. Money can work for you. I just don't get why so many insist on begrudging those who don't have to put in eight hours to generate income. Isn't that something we would all do if we knew how? Think of the life you could live if you didn't have to spend 40 hours a week, 365 days a year working for money and it just flowed in instead. Why are we begrudging people like Mitt for not 'working' for that money when maybe we ought to be asking how he did it and make that a goal. As to the taxes he pays on it. That isn't his fault either.

Last edited:
The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.

WTF? RD, you pathetic case. What is with you? What Law did Romney break? Why should he have to apologize for being successful. What did he donate to Charities? 20%. You really are a piece of shit sometimes. Maybe we should all be paying Income Taxes for a change. The Hordes that pay zero are robbing us blind. I know that is okay with you and your corrupted moral values. So Fuck Off. You want fix? Restructure the Tax Code you disingenuous piece of _ _ _ _ !!!:razz:

This is the bottom line.

Admit it, Romney is way smarter than you.

Kerry married a rich woman who also doesn't work.

Yep, he got his money the old-fashioned way, he slept with it.

yes he was just a lowly American war hero and a peace activist.

The differance between him and Romeny is Romeny wants HIS class to rule and Kerry wanted regular joes to have the same power as Romeny in our government.

You see wealth is fine but wealth used to keep others down in a democracy is not so good.

He was, and still remains a Fraud and Pathological Liar.

This is the bottom line.

Sounds like the economy is doing pretty well then...:confused:

A shrewd investor can even make money in a down economy... and don't be mistaken... our economy is still down

Of course, if it weren't for irrelevance, misdirection and obfuscation, you'd have nearly 0 posts.

I put it down to ignorance. People who don't really understand how wealth is attained, or built, or kept. They might think they understand it - but, by their own words, they clearly don't.

Ask any multimillionaire and they'll tell you "the first million is the hardest". It is tough to get there. Once you're there, it's easier... if you are either smart or get smart people to work your money for you. And that is the key.... making your money work for you instead of you working for it. That's how Romney got where he is. That's how most wealthy people get where they are.

FU, but thanks for sharing.

I put it down to ignorance. People who don't really understand how wealth is attained, or built, or kept. They might think they understand it - but, by their own words, they clearly don't.

Ask any multimillionaire and they'll tell you "the first million is the hardest". It is tough to get there. Once you're there, it's easier... if you are either smart or get smart people to work your money for you. And that is the key.... making your money work for you instead of you working for it. That's how Romney got where he is. That's how most wealthy people get where they are.
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

This is the bottom line.

Admit it, Romney is way smarter than you.
No, the system is rigged all wrong. If politics and a narrow ideological template were removed and simple honesty was used, any thinking person would agree that it ain't jealousy, it ain't hard work, it ain't smarts. It's a system designed and exploited exclusively for and by the richest Americans to retain and accumulate more wealth than ever before.

Oh - I forgot childish insults.
My apologies.

Yea, it's tricky to backtrack when you just got your ass handed to ya. So I am not surprised that 'FU' was the best you could do.

Ignorance is epidemic on this site, so is bullshit.

Yea, it's tricky to backtrack when you just got your ass handed to ya. So I am not surprised that 'FU' was the best you could do.

Actually it's not (the best I got). It's shorthand I use for selected assholes.

President Obama was able to achieve what Romney has been chasing for a decade without the advantage of Romney - White (not surprising that you'd mention color first), uber Rich and by virtue of his birth a member of the power elite.
Right....Romney had to earn it, rather than being kept around and propped up as a convenient token, by cynical race baiting dickweeds.

What is Romney hiding?
Megan McArdle, senior editor for The Atlantic who writes about business and economics tells us Romney is NOT hiding anything...

So What About Romney's Offshore Tax Havens? - Megan McArdle - Business - The Atlantic
Most of the writing I've seen today about this seems to be confusing the Cayman's role as an offshore tax haven, and its other role as a headquarters for hedge funds. They are not entirely unrelated, but they are also not the same thing. Cayman, and a lot of other islands, became tax havens because they wouldn't tell your government if you had money there. It's not because there is some special tax break for investing there.

If the investments are showing up on Romney's tax return, then they are definitionally not this sort of tax haven.

Ignorance is epidemic on this site, so is bullshit.
:lol:
Irony so thick you need a chainfist to cut it.

Forum List

Back