With the ISIS/ISIL threat to the U.S., Why is Obama and Democrats supporting open borders?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
I just don't get it... Don't they care about American lives at all? Why are they willing to allow so many illegals, not knowing who may or may not be ISIS/ISIL members to enter the country?

Allowing illegals to fly with a just a piece of paper that may or may not have been issued to that person by ICE.. Or it may be just a copy with a different name on it.

What is it they don't understand?

I just don't get it... Don't they care about American lives at all? Why are they willing to allow so many illegals, not knowing who may or may not be ISIS/ISIL members to enter the country?

Allowing illegals to fly with a just a piece of paper that may or may not have been issued to that person by ICE.. Or it may be just a copy with a different name on it.

This isn't anything new at all, and blaming it on "Obama and the Democrats" is ignorant and juvenile. Both parties have ALWAYS supported open borders; if you recall, there was a problem with al Qaida in the 2000's, yet the Bush administration (and the Republican congress) did nothing at all to stem the flow of traffic across the border.

Why is that?

Because a steady supply of cheap labor assures low wage standards across the board, and that is far more important to the corporate U.S. government that "security" issues are. The whole thing about terrorism is just a red herring. In the U.S., all policy is dictated by profit.

Because a steady supply of cheap labor assures low wage standards across the board, and that is far more important to the corporate U.S. government that "security" issues are. .

This part is true, and has been throughout the entirety of American history. We need to impose the same types of immigration restrictions we had from 1920-24 up to the 1960's, only stricter. In view of the latest Silly Con Valley news re companies conspiring to keep their skilled peoples' wages low, we also need to stop handing out green cards for several decades as well instead of letting the morons make a mockery of high education and college costs. You know something is badly wrong when a person can just drive a truck after training for a whole 8 weeks and gross as much or more money in a year than many techs and programmers, and at many companies, more than engineers.

. ISIS members can vote too!

That is the million dollar question.
Until there is some real interest shown in protecting our borders you have to assume there is no threat from ISIS.
The current propaganda from the government is ratcheting up the fear to pull off another illegal "pre-emptive" war.
When the government gets serious about the borders I will actually think there might be something to worry about but not until then. One should always watch what they do, and not what they say.

America will get hit. ISIS will claim responsibility and celebrate as AL QAEDA did in 2001. Democrats will blame Bush, Cheney, Republican Congress, Rush Limbaugh, Talk Radio. A couple of days later, it will be discovered that ISIS migrated through porous borders and an appeasing US Immigration infrastructure and Liberals will still wag their finger at anyone who dares to question border security.

Now is the time to be proactive.

Because Obabble is stupid and naive ...and only thinks politically ...next question.

America will get hit. ISIS will claim responsibility and celebrate as AL QAEDA did in 2001. Democrats will blame Bush, Cheney, Republican Congress, Rush Limbaugh, Talk Radio. A couple of days later, it will be discovered that ISIS migrated through porous borders and an appeasing US Immigration infrastructure and Liberals will still wag their finger at anyone who dares to question border security.

Now is the time to be proactive.
Mine the border...send Lakhota to take scalps and count coup....

Damn.......USMB nutters are some frightened people.
So you are of the opinion terrorists can not sneak across our porous borders? What insane asylum did you escape from?

This is an honest comment. Lest you think it isn't.

I believe that I have a greater chance of being gunned down by stray gunfire resulting from a battle between a crazed American born nutjob and LEO's......than I have of being killed by a Muslim extremist who entered illegally through the Mexican border.

Quick question: Let's say we put the U.S.-Mexico border on complete lockdown, and I mean going full North Korean here with no one getting in without going through security first. We'd verify the identity of each and very person seeking to come in, and keep out any criminals. However, any non-criminals and non-terrorist threats seeking to come in get welcomed in. Every refugee, every student, every migrant worker, every foreigner taking a plane here "just because I feel like it"--all of them get in as long as they're not criminals and are not suspected terrorists. Would such a scenario be satisfactory?

I ask because you seem to be railing only against the lack of border security, not immigration.

Why obama and the democrats are continuing to support open borders should be obvious. Face it. obama and the democrats want to increase ISIS presence in the country.

Damn.......USMB nutters are some frightened people.
So you are of the opinion terrorists can not sneak across our porous borders? What insane asylum did you escape from?

This is an honest comment. Lest you think it isn't.

I believe that I have a greater chance of being gunned down by stray gunfire resulting from a battle between a crazed American born nutjob and LEO's......than I have of being killed by a Muslim extremist who entered illegally through the Mexican border.
Actually IF terrorists enter the Country your claim goes all to hell. Unless of course you live in certain ethnic neighborhoods prone to violence that our beloved President has done nothing about.

This isn't anything new at all, and blaming it on "Obama and the Democrats" is ignorant and juvenile. Both parties have ALWAYS supported open borders; if you recall, there was a problem with al Qaida in the 2000's, yet the Bush administration (and the Republican congress) did nothing at all to stem the flow of traffic across the border.

Why is that?

Because a steady supply of cheap labor assures low wage standards across the board, and that is far more important to the corporate U.S. government that "security" issues are. The whole thing about terrorism is just a red herring. In the U.S., all policy is dictated by profit.

Our Government doesn't care about Terrorism. I'll even go a step further and say our Government is likely hoping for another 9/11-type attack. I'm almost at a point in believing Al Qaeda and ISIS don't even really exist. Or if they do, our Government created them. How else can you explain it's insistence on not securing our border?

It's using the 'War on Terror' to crush our Constitution and Liberty. Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, NDAA, and NSA are used to oppress Americans, not foreign Terrorists. The 'War on Terror' is designed to be an endless War. Our Government intends to fight it forever, It's all about absolute control and taking more rights away here at home. It's not about 'Terrorism.'

Wake up Sheeple. It's not about a 'War on Terror.' It's about destroying our Constitution and Liberty.

Forum List

Back