The Next President must NOT PREFER to destroy businesses, jobs, America...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NO president should ever be elected that has clearly and definitely said or done the following:

1. I want to destroy 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and employ 400,000.
  2. "I want to see higher gas prices"
  3. I want to bankrupt utilities
  4. I know that utilities prices will skyrocket.
  5. "Don't do stupid shit" as a foreign policy
  6. Have a Rose Garden ceremony for an alleged deserter..all the while a Marine languishes in a Mexican jail.
  7. Had the IRS persecute ordinary Americans
  8. Take the side of a criminal while accusing the police..before KNOWING the facts.
  9. Signed the fewest Federal oil production leases -- while taking credit for private oil production increases!
  10. Golfs while an American is beheaded... sad...
  11. Lied blatantly regarding how the phony 46 million uninsured.
  12. Lied "I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
  13. "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too.
Please feel free if you want to add more characteristics you want or don't want for the next President!

Although Bush looked funnier....Clinton humped while he walked, Bush would puke on you and Reagan would have your palm read...

You left out golfing.....
53 straight months of job growth, the Dow Jones in record territory and two foreign wars at an end.

Gee, what's to bitch about here?
To bitch is IN SPITE of these statements the economy is growing YES... BUT why then are there
109,631,000 Americans lived in households that received benefits from one or more federally funded "means-tested programs" — also known as welfare — as of the fourth quarter of 2012, according to data released Tuesday by the Census Bureau.
If the economy is so good why are there STILL
After Five Years Of Obamanomics, A Record 100 Million Americans Not Working
Nevertheless, the BLS reported those 74,000 new jobs as reducing at least what it calls the U3 unemployment rate by three tenths of a percentage point, from 7.0% to 6.7%. That was because 347,000 workers fled the work force altogether last month, and so were no longer counted as unemployed.
After Five Years Of Obamanomics A Record 100 Million Americans Not Working - Forbes

NO president should ever be elected that has clearly and definitely said or done the following:

1. I want to destroy 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and employ 400,000.
  2. "I want to see higher gas prices"
  3. I want to bankrupt utilities
  4. I know that utilities prices will skyrocket.
  5. "Don't do stupid shit" as a foreign policy
  6. Have a Rose Garden ceremony for an alleged deserter..all the while a Marine languishes in a Mexican jail.
  7. Had the IRS persecute ordinary Americans
  8. Take the side of a criminal while accusing the police..before KNOWING the facts.
  9. Signed the fewest Federal oil production leases -- while taking credit for private oil production increases!
  10. Golfs while an American is beheaded... sad...
  11. Lied blatantly regarding how the phony 46 million uninsured.
  12. Lied "I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
  13. "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too.
Please feel free if you want to add more characteristics you want or don't want for the next President!
This means that no Democrat can be elected president ever again.

Corporations don't pay taxes - more specifically -- they try not to owe a tax liability, using loopholes they've lobbied for.

And corps don't like to employ Americans. It's cheaper to pay Asians and Mexicans pennies.

So, you're thread only reveals your ignorance.

Corporations don't pay taxes - more specifically -- they try not to owe a tax liability, using loopholes they've lobbied for.

And corps don't like to employ Americans. It's cheaper to pay Asians and Mexicans pennies.

So, you're thread only reveals your ignorance.
And YOU are a f...king idiot!
FACT!!!
1) Corporate income tax in 2012!!! $329 12.5% corporate evil profits generate taxes -
2) Individuals earning DIVIDENDS also pay TAXES on dividends! Dumb shit!!
Reduce the Tax Burden Government Revenue and Tax Trends Charts
3) "Don't employ Americans"???
Please tell that to the 109 million Americans that WORK for American businesses!

I'll you what your IGNORANCE is appalling! I bet you get all your news from
ABC,CBS,NBC and Huffington Post and KOS!
I frankly am embarrassed on how totally ignorant people like you are of the FACTS!

Forum List

Back