Witch Hunt Simply a BLACKMAIL CRIME to cover Caught Treason CRIMES

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
The deep state is simply working the crime of black mail at the highest level to cover up for the already treason crimes of the deep state

Remember CNN the news media caught with
high treason with rigging the debate and stopping the voters fair election and the democrat party rigging the election against the democrat voters against sanders

The biggest treason crimes ever already committed and caught.

Comparing anything trump has done ever is like comparing an ant to an elephant

And this witch hunt is even a higher treason offense Blackmail to cover up
The other worst crime in America history

I wish Trump would release the unredacted fisa documents! Let it all come out.

I wish Trump would release the unredacted fisa documents! Let it all come out.
I think he's waiting for Mueller to release his report so he can blow it out of the water.
No. He's waiting for proof Obama was born in Kenya.
Obama was born in Hawaii to a white trash mom and a don’t give a shit alcoholic Kenyan dada!
You better tell Drumpf because he wont release the unredacted fisa until then. Basically he is just stringing along his stupid supporters.

• Banned
Trump may be waiting to release when he is ready to declare a broken govt and then before anymore elections he sets up logic ability test for voters

These crooks got elected by easy to fool low logic voters

Trump will explain that the founders had a wisdom test for voters that they called a property test

Trump may be waiting to release when he is ready to declare a broken govt and then before anymore elections he sets up logic ability test for voters

These crooks got elected by easy to fool low logic voters

Trump will explain that the founders had a wisdom test for voters that they called a property test
conspiracy-theories-becausesane-logical-explanations-arent-as-much-fun-asignorant-6907108.png

Forum List

Back