Wishing all friends a happy belated Yom Kippur...

Let's see, according to the fairy tale, the Jewish God killed all the first born non-Jews, including cows from what I understand. We Christians, being non-Jews, would not be very happy about Passover, wouldn't you think?

Passover is celebrating of freedom and peace. I started a post which was not meant for trolls. You did not respond not being Jewish. OK. Makes sense. Sad that certain people could not do the same and just HAD to be mean and troll. That is how Louie is.

This is what I read on another, less partisan, forum:

From what I understand it was all first born non-Jews that were killed even the frigging cows! Nothing to be happy about if you are not a Jew. LOL

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.” (12:29-30)"

From what I understand it was all first born non-Jews that were killed even the frigging cows! Nothing to be happy about if you are not a Jew. LOL

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.” (12:29-30)"
Hmmm, is this related to the charges Jews have faced throughout history of murdering gentile babies?

Hmmm, is this related to the charges Jews have faced throughout history of murdering gentile babies?

>>throughout history of murdering gentile babies<<

proven lies but you would reference that

Massacre of the Innocents - Wikipedia

Let's see, according to the fairy tale, the Jewish God killed all the first born non-Jews, including cows from what I understand. We Christians, being non-Jews, would not be very happy about Passover, wouldn't you think?
No Christians during that time dufus. Besides, that "fairy tale" is something that Jesus the practicing Jew also believed in.

Idiot has to go back to a biblical account of a king who was a Roman puppet. In other words, he's got nothing.

No Christians during that time dufus. Besides, that "fairy tale" is something that Jesus the practicing Jew also believed in.

It was first born non-Jews that were the targets, of whatever religion. Cows included.

It was first born non-Jews that were the targets, of whatever religion. Cows included.
Ha ha ha what a dumbass. Now he's claiming that 4000 years ago there were Christians in ancient Egypt. I bet the retard also forgot that Jesus the Jew celebrated Passover.

I thought this was a nice thread. Thanks trolls for proving that wrong.

Anyways, just wondering if y'all recited our Kol Nidrei?

And if have you explained to the gentiles here how this affects your posting?
Quit lying. It is obvious there was nothing at all nice in your intentions when you started this twisted ass silly thread.

Ha ha ha what a dumbass. Now he's claiming that 4000 years ago there were Christians in ancient Egypt. I bet the retard also forgot that Jesus the Jew celebrated Passover.

There were non-Jews in ancient Egypt. No one has ever said that there were Christians in ancient Egypt, except you. Grow up, your little games fool no one.

>>>the Roman-appointed King<<

You through the jewish people did this and still did more than a thousand years later?

someone please put his brains back where they belong
upload_2017-4-11_20-7-36.jpeg

Idiot has to go back to a biblical account of a king who was a Roman puppet. In other words, he's got nothing.

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

he just keeps going at it and does not know when to stop

Exactly how many "christians" would be hanging out in an ancient Egyptian dynasty?? Seems to be a mass hysteria going on here. Must be too noisy in Raqqua for our ISIS pals to concentrate. All that bombing and shelling. .

teddyearp

The quote is absolute fact!

Check it out from any source of your choice. Here it is again:

"All vows, obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called konam, konas, or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

Why is Achmed the spamming troll talking about Day of Atonement on Passover? Anyone, anyone?

teddyearp

The quote is absolute fact!

Check it out from any source of your choice. Here it is again:

"All vows, obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called konam, konas, or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

>>"May all the people of Israel be forgiven, including all the strangers who live in their midst, for all the people are in fault. (quoting Numbers 15:26.) O pardon the iniquities of this people, according to Thy abundant mercy, just as Thou forgave this people ever since they left Egypt. The Lord said, 'I pardon them according to your words."<<

Exactly how many "christians" would be hanging out in an ancient Egyptian dynasty?? Seems to be a mass hysteria going on here. Must be too noisy in Raqqua for our ISIS pals to concentrate. All that bombing and shelling. .

First born Non-Jews, (Gentiles), including cows were targeted. To my recollection most Christians (barring the wannabe Christians we find here out-Zionizing the Jews) are not Jews. So, why should non-Jews (or cows) be happy about Passover?

for our medical users (and states for recreation)

Weed Infused Matzo Brei For Passover – The Forward
forward.com/food/367052/wake-and-bake-with-potzo-brei-this-passover/
Mar 25, 2017 - Wake And Bake With Potzo Brei This Passover. ... Potzo brei with sautéed mushrooms (and a not-so-secret ingredient). Cannabis butter adds a contemporary twist to a traditional Passover breakfast favorite.
How to make pot-infused matzo balls for Passover | Well+Good
How to host a cannabis-infused Passover seder dinner party
5 hours ago - Here are five tips for incorporating cannabis into your next gathering—from recipes to table decorations to how to match strains ofcannabis to ...
Passover recipes Archives - Cannabis Cheri
www.cannabischeri.com/tag/passover-recipes/
Matza Ball Soup: Marijuana Recipes. While the garlic powder may not be traditional, it does enhance the flavor and hide…
How to elevate Seder dinner with cannabis - The Cannabist
www.thecannabist.co/2016/03/25/new-passover-tradition...seder...cannabis/50742/
Mar 25, 2016 - Get tips on the best ways to bring together a cannabis Sederdinner. Oregon couple Roy and Claire Kaufmann are looking to inspire fellow ...
Blazin' Seder: How to Incorporate Marijuana Into Your Passover ...
www.kveller.com/blazin-seder-how-to-incorporate-marijuana-into-your-passover-cele...
Apr 1, 2015 - Blazin' Seder: How to Incorporate Marijuana Into YourPassover ... You can also cook really anything you want using weed-infusedcooking oil, ...

Forum List

Back