Read the full translated text of the leaked Hamas charter <---Honest Jewish source

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
The leak has since been confirmed by Hamas official Ahmad Yousif.... Read the full translated text of the leaked Hamas charter

I think it is important to compare that with the trash that little Hollie spams on nearly every thread.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

As you can now see, the actual charter does not say what the liars pretend it says.

And I'm pretty sure that these guys know a little something on this topic...

a-6.jpg

The leak has since been confirmed by Hamas official Ahmad Yousif.... Read the full translated text of the leaked Hamas charter

I think it is important to compare that with the trash that little Hollie spams on nearly every thread.

As you can now see, the actual charter does not say what the liars pretend it says.

a-6.jpg

>>Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).<<

>>
Hamas is one of the links in the Chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion. It links up with the setting out of the Martyr Izz a-din al-Qassam and his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood who fought the Holy War in 1936; it further relates to another link of the Palestinian Jihad and the Jihad and efforts of the Muslim Brothers during the 1948 War, and to the Jihad operations of the Muslim Brothers in 1968 and thereafter.

But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:

The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).<<

>>Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.<<

>>As to the objectives: discarding the evil, crushing it and defeating it, so that truth may prevail, homelands revert [to their owners], calls for prayer be heard from their mosques, announcing the reinstitution of the Muslim state.<<

>>The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari'a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. This [norm] has prevailed since the commanders of the Muslim armies completed the conquest of Syria and Iraq, and they asked the Caliph of Muslims, 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, for his view of the conquered land, whether it should be partitioned between the troops or left in the possession of its population, or otherwise. Following discussions and consultations between the Caliph of Islam, 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, and the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, be peace and prayer upon him, they decided that the land should remain in the hands of its owners to benefit from it and from its wealth; but the control of the land and the land itself ought to be endowed as a Waqf [in perpetuity] for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. The ownership of the land by its owners is only one of usufruct, and this Waqf will endure as long as Heaven and earth last. Any demarche in violation of this law of Islam, with regard to Palestine, is baseless and reflects on its perpetrators.<<

>>Hamas regards Nationalism (Wataniyya) as part and parcel of the religious faith. Nothing is loftier or deeper in Nationalism than waging Jihad against the enemy and confronting him when he sets foot on the land of the Muslims. And this becomes an individual duty binding on every Muslim man and woman; a woman must go out and fight the enemy even without her husband's authorization, and a slave without his masters' permission.<<

>>There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. The initiatives, proposals and International Conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility. <<

........................need I go on??

this is only the first third

Go on cutting and pasting walls of text and not making a point?

You claim it didn't say and I just quoted from the link you posted

The text speaks for itself. It is actually better in arabic (or worse depending on your point of view and understanding of written arabic as opposed to just spoken)

Guys (board readers), do I need to keep play with it mouse??

• Banned

The text speaks for itself. It is actually better in arabic (or worse depending on your point of view and understanding of written arabic as opposed to just spoken)

You cut and pasted from the trash that Hollie spams all the threads with and apparently did not even read the new actual version.

So, I'll try again...

file.php

And I can't figure out why you hate honest Jews so much...

a-6.jpg

You cut and pasted from the trash that Hollie spams all the threads with and apparently did not even read the new actual version.

So, I'll try again...

I pulled up a number of sites in three languages to compare just because I did not remember it by heart any more. Then I quoted directly from your site.

You are no honest jew nor are the sites you have relied on.

a-6.jpg

Such an angry convert.

Your Death Cult heroes smeared lipstick on their new charter hoping no one would notice that the pig is only wearing makeup.

So, I'll try again...

file.php

a-6.jpg

I never linked to the new Death Cult charter.

Obviously, you're so befuddled you simply babble on without knowing what you're babbling about.

How about a nice hot cup of tea and you emerge from your coma.

a-6.jpg

your alleged "text" is from the anti-semites at mondoweiss, terrorist supporting loon.

your point?

Your Death Cult heroes smeared lipstick on their new charter hoping no one would notice that the pig is only wearing makeup.
You are speaking from experience?

And these heroes are part of some death cult?

a-6.jpg

I am surprised that nobody has taken issue with anything in document. It might be easier taking them one at a time. From the top:

The definition of the movement:

1. The IRMH is a liberation, Islamic and Palestinian national resistance movement. It aims to liberate Palestine and to fight against the Zionist Project, its reference is Islam in its principles and goals.
Read the full translated text of the leaked Hamas charter

Any problem so far?

I pulled up a number of sites in three languages to compare just because I did not remember it by heart any more. Then I quoted directly from your site.

You are no honest jew nor are the sites you have relied on.
You are both an idiot and a liar.

Try again from a Jewish source...

Read the full translated text of the leaked Hamas charter

leaked new charter for the Hamas movement in the Gaza Strip. The charter was allegedly planned to be officially released by Khalid Mashaal, the president of the political office of Hamas, at his last press conference before leaving office.

been around for awhile

it i not the offical one already established

New Hamas charter holds contradictory views on establishment of Palestinian state

Salah al Bardawil "This new document of the Hamas organization will never be considered to constitute an alternative to the organization's founding charter."

there have been a number of "leaked political documents" over the years but never adopted

and 67 lines will not happen for reasons of security, nor will Jerusalem be divided as before.

>>
And occupied Jerusalem, the document "Jerusalem the capital of Palestine, said a fixed inalienable right or negligence in any part of it."<<

Sorry

الميادين | الأخبار - الميادين تنشر مسودة وثيقة حماس السياسية الجديدة المعمّمة على الكوادر

Is Achmed Looloo trying to say that Hamas isn't a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel? Maybe someone should notify the US state dept, Europeans, Japan, Australia, and Canada to remove Hamas from their list of terrorist organizations. :rofl:

And while they are at it, they could add Likud.
Likud might be extremist ideologically, such as the evangelicals, but they aren't suicide bombing terrorist animals like Hamas is.
But they imprison the native people in the largest concentration camp, our world has ever known and thne bomb their prisoners regularly.

a-6.jpg
Aren't those the same dudes that think females should be silent and covered from head to toe?

And beat those foreign wives or concubines into submission?

Forum List

Back