Wisconsin unions are protesting against Democracy

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Guess who the Unions (supported by the nefarious Obama) are really protesting against in Wisconsin...

It's not Hitler...that is, Gov. Scott Walker....who's just the leading face of public reform.....

...the unions are actually against the Voters of Wisconsin and the Democratic process....

Revolutions everywhere--in the middle east, in the middle west. But there is a difference: in the middle east, the protesters are marching for democracy; in the middle west, they're protesting against it. I mean, Isn't it, well, a bit ironic that the protesters in Madison, blocking the state senate chamber, are chanting "Freedom, Democracy, Union" while trying to prevent a vote? Isn't it ironic that the Democratic Senators have fled the democratic process? Isn't it interesting that some of those who--rightly--protest the assorted Republican efforts to stymie majority rule in the U.S. Senate are celebrating the Democratic efforts to stymie the same in the Wisconsin Senate?

An election was held in Wisconsin last November. The Republicans won. In a democracy, there are consequences to elections and no one, not even the public employees unions, are exempt from that. There are no guarantees that labor contracts, including contracts governing the most basic rights of unions, can't be renegotiated, or terminated for that matter. We hold elections to decide those basic parameters.

Joe Klein: Wisconsin Unions Are Protesting Against Democracy

Going too far with this one, junior. The Constitution allows these people to protest civilly. Which is precisely what they are doing. I would expect a Tea Bagger like yourself to have a better understanding of the Constitution. Well, except for that whole Christine O'Donnell moran....

Going too far with this one, junior. The Constitution allows these people to protest civilly. Which is precisely what they are doing. I would expect a Tea Bagger like yourself to have a better understanding of the Constitution. Well, except for that whole Christine O'Donnell moran....

Listen pops....i didn't state that they had no right to protest.....i'm pointing out what they are protesting against....the Democratic process....

...and that elections have consequences....

....do you think Congressmen abandoning their jobs is part of the Democratic process...?

...when lefties lose elections they whine and act as if they don't count...and you claim they are being "civil"...? ...NOT even according to their OWN rules...:eusa_hand:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I mean, Isn't it, well, a bit ironic that the protesters in Madison, blocking the state senate chamber, are chanting "Freedom, Democracy, Union" while trying to prevent a vote?

Preventing a vote is suddenly novel? Someone get this guy a newspaper from the past decade.

Guess who the Unions (supported by the nefarious Obama) are really protesting against in Wisconsin...

It's not Hitler...that is, Gov. Scott Walker....who's just the leading face of public reform.....

...the unions are actually against the Voters of Wisconsin and the Democratic process....
Gee.....that's gonna be a big-surprise to the Egyptians!!

:eusa_eh:

wisconsin-300x196.jpg

Leader Of Egyptian Unions
To Wisconsin Protesters:
‘We Stand With You As You Stood With Us’

I mean, Isn't it, well, a bit ironic that the protesters in Madison, blocking the state senate chamber, are chanting "Freedom, Democracy, Union" while trying to prevent a vote?

Preventing a vote is suddenly novel? Someone get this guy a newspaper from the past decade.

...so like a typical leftie....you think FORCE is the answer.....

..... An election was held in Wisconsin last November. The Republicans won. In a democracy, there are consequences to elections and no one, not even the public employees unions, are exempt from that. There are no guarantees that labor contracts, including contracts governing the most basic rights of unions, can't be renegotiated, or terminated for that matter. We hold elections to decide those basic parameters.

Joe Klein: Wisconsin Unions Are Protesting Against Democracy

Are we to believe this is all just a matter of coincidence and that Wisconsin's Gov. Scott Walker's decision to play "hardball" with the teachers has nothing to do with politics?

As for our Republican "friends," I was under the distinct impression that conservatives opposed governments imposing its will on private citizens and interfering with their decisions as to how they should/should not organize themselves.

Apparently the Wisconsin governor has made this calculated decision, well aware that it will probably be overturned by the US Supreme Court - but could take years and by that time it will have served its political purpose!

Instead of protesting from the outside, I suggest that every teacher, government worker and member of organized labor (along with their spouses) exercise his/her democratic rights by purchasing a Republican Party membership and then proceed to provide the GOP with their own version of "hardball" politics!

Last edited:
The public employee scam is finally being exposed. All I can say is.......a BIG thnks to the Wisconsin governor for exposing this. Before this, many Americans didnt know these greedy fcukks were paying ZERO into their medical and retirement........from their first day on the job 'till the day of their deaths. HArdy har-har!!! Now they will.......and see more of the big fraud that is the American left. Fcukk them........this back the truck up for the free stuff backed by every k00k lefty is heading fast to being a museum piece put on display like a relic of a former era.

No more free ride assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:funnyface::boobies::fu::funnyface::boobies::fu::funnyface::boobies::fu:

Time to fork over like the rest of us..............

Last edited:
How do some of you defend the fact that officials elected by the public to do a job and make tough decisions have effectively 'run away from home" in order not to have to do their job? This behavior is completely childish. They know they're going to lose their "game" so they've thrown down the game pieces and refused to play. The democratic process gave control to the Republicans in the legislature this time. If the public doesn't like the results, they'll make a change during the next election cycle. If the run away Democrats don't understand how the process works, they need to be permanently relieved of their jobs.

...so like a typical leftie....you think FORCE is the answer.....
Quit'cher whining............

:eusa_boohoo:

"Why do so many Republicans declare war against workers and programs that create jobs? Would Gov. Walker have shown such contempt for Lech Walesa when the Solidarity union leader was fighting for workers in Poland? The Wisconsin Democrats are doing exactly what Walesa did: fight for workers, for jobs and for democracy."

"Wałęsa was an electrician by trade, with no higher education. Soon after beginning work at the Gdańsk (then, "Lenin") Shipyards, he became a trade-union activist. For this he was persecuted by the Polish communist government, placed under surveillance, fired in 1976, and arrested several times. In August 1980 he was instrumental in negotiations that led to the ground-breaking Gdańsk Agreement between striking workers and the government, and he became a co-founder of the Solidarity trade-union movement. Arrested again after martial law was imposed and Solidarity was outlawed, upon release he continued his activism and was prominent in the establishment of the 1989 Round Table Agreement that led to semi-free parliamentary elections in June 1989 and to a Solidarity-led government.

In 1990 he successfully ran for the newly re-established office of President of Poland."

I think with that avatar compared to your opinions you are severely misrepresenting yourself you fake conservative.
Although they do have the right to peaceably assemble, they do not have the right to everyone else money like they think they do.

Gee.....that's gonna be a big-surprise to the Egyptians!!

:eusa_eh:

wisconsin-300x196.jpg

Leader Of Egyptian Unions
To Wisconsin Protesters:
‘We Stand With You As You Stood With Us’

Yes, because while Egypt was on the brink, all they could think about was Wisconsin USA. idiot. :lol:

Moran?

Oh.. the irony.

:lol:

The Voters of Wisconsin had THEIR say......they duly elected Walker et al in order to balance the budget and save their state.....the voters included all the teachers too...

However....the teachers union NEA along with help from Obama thug forces being bussed in are piling on the Democratic process, physically blocking the senate chambers, their Democrat senators avoiding their duty, in the attempt to prevent a democratic vote BY THE DULY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES OF THE STATE...

Is THIS what teachers are teaching in their civics classes....? (if they even teach civics that is).....that if you don't like the results of a proper election..... just go out there and actually hamstring the democratic process...???

Face it kids... what's on display in WI is classic union BS. Fraud, lies.. total mediocrity on display with very little public support. Hence the calls from the union bosses to go back to work.

I love it. Unions.. the last bastion for the mediocre.

Forum List

Back