hahaha the WI governor and senators are going to be prematurely kicked out of office

It would be a tragedy if duly elected officials were chased out of office by mobs.

I think someone is having a wet dream.

The Governor is going NOWHERE.

But I hope the people who duly ELECTED this Governor to do the work for them, also start RECALLS of the 14 Democrat Fleabaggers.

show them you MEAN BUSINESS.

HAHAHAHA!!! wishful thinking on our part pee-wee herman, but it cannot happen, being that it is the democrats who are holding a vote up, you moron. As you all can see , even though most of the ignorance is in Wisconsin, it still reaches out to the rest of the world through the internet.

I think someone is having a wet dream.

The Governor is going NOWHERE.

But I hope the people who duly ELECTED this Governor to do the work for them, also start RECALLS of the 14 Democrat Fleabaggers.

show them you MEAN BUSINESS.

I think you're having a wet dream, The governor in this case will either get what he wants, or the democraps will get voted out in 2012. Say what you want, but they are pusses for not hanging out and voting, but that us typical democrats for you, Obama probably told them to run like the pusses they are, and they did.God forbid they tack there name to a bill, either for or against.
They cannot outrun the outcome, in 2012, they will be voted out because of this, mark my words, they will because they ran away from it now.
You libs enjoy it while you can, because it will be short lived.

Last edited:
It's hilarious that the unions are talking recalling the Governor and the Republican Senators. According to the WI Constitution, elected officials must have served one full year in office before they are subject to recall. The Governor and 8 of the 16 Senators are immune.
The majority of the Dem. Senators are however subject to removal and seeing it is they that have abdicated their responsibilities, I'd bet that any recall movement would be a disaster for the Democrats.

wanted1.jpg

Why would they get kicked out? They're doing what the majority of Wisconsin residents voted them in to do!

If anyone will be kicked out, it will be the Democrats for failing to uphold there office, dont get antsy, the gubner is doing his job, whether you agree with it or not. It's the pussy Dems, doing what they do best, being pussies and not wanting to decide the outcome of a controversial vote, you know, pretty much the same thing Obama did the whole time he was a senator in Illinois. This is why welfare bums should not be allowed to vote, they vote in morons who are more aligned with stalins soviet union then Americas George Washington.

Why would they get kicked out? They're doing what the majority of Wisconsin residents voted them in to do!

Exactly. They have absolutely no legitimate grounds to start recall proceedings. The unions, and their leftist sympothizers, are taking the normal, cry baby, bull shit route of just wanting to silence ( remove ) their opposition. Typical fucking wannabe tyrants. Fuck 'em. They don't like it, they can move to another state that is willing to tie the union noose around their budget.

Forum List

Back