Hero's Unwelcome...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Unfortunately,this is what most of our Colleges have become. This is what radical Leftist Instructors are and have been doing to our kids in our schools for a very long time. Their many years of radical Left indoctrination has produced Millions of disrespectful & dishonorable young Citizens.

They even called the young man a "Racist" for God's sake. Here's a young man who volunteered and risked his life for our nation. No matter how you feel about the Wars and the ROTC,this kid certainly deserved better. Shame Shame...

Wounded Iraq veteran jeered for speaking in Columbia University ROTC debate - NYPOST.com

Last edited:
Noone pays any attention to the liberal colleges, everyone knows they are full of ignorant assholes that only know one thing "Holding there hands out looking for freebies". .

Noone pays any attention to the liberal colleges, everyone knows they are full of ignorant assholes that only know one thing "Holding there hands out looking for freebies". .

Had you been to one of those liberal colleges, perhaps you would understand the difference between "there" and "their". Punk.:clap2:

Stupid fucking twinkle toe hippies. Probably think this country can defend itself from foreign invaders with protest signs.

Yea calling the guy a "Racist" was ridiculously low. Just when i think the Left can't possibly stoop any lower,this happens. Unfortunately our College campuses have become dens of dishonorable Leftist nutters. This kid definitely deserved better treatment.

you know who graduated from Columbia,, you better pay attention. :cool:

Had you been to one of those liberal colleges, perhaps you would understand the difference between "there" and "their". Punk.:clap2:

I already have this job. You cannot take it. This is not a union shop. Now get out of my classroom. Punk.

Yea calling the guy a "Racist" was ridiculously low. Just when i think the Left can't possibly stoop any lower,this happens. Unfortunately our College campuses have become dens of dishonorable Leftist nutters. This kid definitely deserved better treatment.

Indeed he should have,regardless of how one feels about the war in which he was shot 11 times while doing his job.

Union-Labor.jpg

You are an ignorant asshole. No one goes to college "looking for freebies". I'm sure there are plenty of colleges out there that still teach ignorance such as Pat Robertson's and many other Christian based colleges if you morons prefer to teach your kids lies.. Send your ignorant brats there.

Goes to show you a having a college education isnt a good indicator of character and common sense. Wow.

Thats all ya gotz.... speeling and gramar :lol:

Yep, I speel'd them incorklty on perpous :cuckoo:

The Left always has to drop that "You a RACEEST!" bomb. I think most common sense thinking people are just sick of that shit. Calling this brave young man a Racist really was as low as the Left could go. Seriously,shame on them.

Yeah. They probably do teach proper English at Columbia U.

But they obviously don't teach tolerance, do they?

I really would love to see one these Leftist weasels call me a Racist to my face. I would just love to wreck one of these weasel's faces with my boot. Man,i can't stand College Leftists.

Me too. I'd laugh. I'd tell the liberal "You weak minded soul, sound waves don't hurt or offend me. Call me anything you want. I'll still be happy and employed. And tolerant, unlike you."

Yep. Thats what I'd tell a lib. And if they became outraged, and tried to assault me like SEIU thugs did that black tea party guy, well, I'd whip the shit out of them. We all know liberals can't fight for shit haha!

Unfortunately,this is what most of our Colleges have become. This is what radical Leftist Instructors are and have been doing to our kids in our schools for a very long time. Their many years of radical Left indoctrination has produced Millions of disrespectful & dishonorable young Citizens.

They even called the young man a "Racist" for God's sake. Here's a young man who volunteered and risked his life for our nation. No matter how you feel about the Wars and the ROTC,this kid certainly deserved better. Shame Shame...

Wounded Iraq veteran jeered for speaking in Columbia University ROTC debate - NYPOST.com
Yeah.....this has gotta be a bullshit-lie.....seeing-as-how The Post is a Murdoch-publication.

Nice try, Skippy.​

Forum List

Back