Wisconsin gunman played in far-right-wing bands, neighbors say

No neighbor said that the perp played in a "far rightwing band"
He was more of a nazi than far rightwing, and nazi's have never been considered rightwing.
So other than trying to make some leftwing nut political points this thread has been a complete failure, just sayin'.......

There is no question that the white power movement would be categorized as "far right wing".

I'm in no way trying to paint any, let alone all "right wingers" as being white supremacists, but there's no question the side of the political spectrum they're at the end of.

Nazi's were for government owning and running industry, the Nazi regime was for socialized medicine, the were pro eugenics as are many progressives, even down to this day.
None of those things are "left wing" ideas, but that's not even the point.

The present day white power movement and the historical NSDAP aren't the same thing, in fact racism is almost the only thing they have in common.

He was more of a nazi than far rightwing, and nazi's have never been considered rightwing.
So other than trying to make some leftwing nut political points this thread has been a complete failure, just sayin'.......

There is no question that the white power movement would be categorized as "far right wing".

I'm in no way trying to paint any, let alone all "right wingers" as being white supremacists, but there's no question the side of the political spectrum they're at the end of.

Nazi's were for government owning and running industry, the Nazi regime was for socialized medicine, the were pro eugenics as are many progressives, even down to this day.

Nazi's were also anti union, your point?
They have also always been considered far right.

shut up, you don't know what is clear and who Republicans HATE.
the guy played in a PUNK BAND...that is not right wing...think more like OWS

His band and music were hyped on Stormfront. You know, the group that supports Ron Paul.
Ron Paul is more green party or Libertarian than far right.

Not really..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

He's a part of the "South was right", secession is good..crowd.

No they weren't. Quite the opposite. In fact, many of the privately owned, German corporations around back then, that happily accepted Jewish slaves into their factories, are still around today. Volkswagon anyone?

Then perhaps you should stop blaming the right, huh?

I am not blaming the right. The shooter in this case was a right winger, and I do believe right wingers are more likely to commit acts of violence, but that is a discussion to be held elsewhere.

I'm sure the massive property damage caused by the OWS parasites was actually done by right wingers.

What massive property damage?

I asked when the last mass shooting that a Right winger carried out was, Not for speculation about the Supposed Threat from it.

God you are pathetic dude.

Your link is from an admitted Far Left Progressive Group. How shocking that they say the biggest threat is the Right. lol

The last mass shooting from a right winger was the shooting in WI which this thread is about.
Their sources of the graph are clearly listed.

Mass shootings, you wing nuts have claimed for how many years a mass shooting by someone on the right and proved wrong over and over again. You had a left wing nut job shoot Giffords, but he was nuts according to the insane left.

This shooter was a nut job, politics or not he would have killed. Nuts are nuts.

A "left wing" nut job?

And he shot people at a Democratic rally?

Yeah..got it.

In any case..people like me are for keeping guns out of the hands of nuts, felons and terrorists.

You guys fight for the "right" of not only these guys being able to own what ever firepower comes down the pike..but to buy them like candy and carrying them around, concealed.

Anybody ever hear of a punk band that is politically "far right"? The radical left is desperate for a scape goat and they will twist logic into a pretzel if that's what it takes to keep hatred of the ignorant left wing base simmering.

the only Punker i ever heard that was a Righty was Johnny Ramone....

Joey was a moderate right winger as well. Actually, a good amount of punk rock was a reaction to the "hippie" culture. They really hated what you guys call the "nanny" state. And alot of them were pretty right wing. The Sex Pistols couldn't stand the Beatles and Led Zeppelin, initially. Of course age mellowed them out. The Ramones were pretty much the same way. They were much more influenced by the Beach Boys. Later on, punk broke into skin heads..who broke into several groups. One of which was "straight edge" which shunned racism, drugs, alcohol and big government. They wore big "X" s on their hands. The other big group were the Nazi skinheads. Bands like the "Dead Kennedys" were constantly bitching about those folks.

Punk bands have basically been a mix bag..but trended right wing.

None of those things are "left wing" ideas, but that's not even the point.

The present day white power movement and the historical NSDAP aren't the same thing, in fact racism is almost the only thing they have in common.

WTF? Eugenics is most certainly a progressive idea. Government runner industry is progressive and so apparently you are clueless.

The last mass shooting from a right winger was the shooting in WI which this thread is about.
Their sources of the graph are clearly listed.

Mass shootings, you wing nuts have claimed for how many years a mass shooting by someone on the right and proved wrong over and over again. You had a left wing nut job shoot Giffords, but he was nuts according to the insane left.

This shooter was a nut job, politics or not he would have killed. Nuts are nuts.

A "left wing" nut job?

Yeah..got it.

In any case..people like me are for keeping guns out of the hands of nuts, felons and terrorists.

You guys fight for the "right" of not only these guys being able to own what ever firepower comes down the pike..but to buy them like candy and carrying them around, concealed.

You dumb ass, have you not read anything on the guy? Are you that dense? He was a NUT, his political preference was left, but he was first and fore most a NUT.

Just like this shooter, there are nuts in this world, left, right, independent, they are nuts and they kill. It has nothing to do with politics, this is my point.

A "left wing" nut job?

Yeah..got it.

You dumb ass, have you not read anything on the guy? Are you that dense? He was a NUT, his political preference was left, but he was first and fore most a NUT.

Just like this shooter, there are nuts in this world, left, right, independent, they are nuts and they kill. It has nothing to do with politics, this is my point.

Oh..so now he's a "nut"..

Got it.

Who's poltical "preference" was left..but shot the party of the left.

Yeah..makes a whole lotta sense.

Next up..you can explain why a commie shot a liberal president..if liberals are so commie.

Some pretty fucking good gymnastics there..you betcha.

A "left wing" nut job?

Yeah..got it.

Got it.

Next up..you can explain why a commie shot a liberal president..if liberals are so commie.

When people are crazy, it doesn't have to make sense to you or I, it only has to make sense for them.

It doesn't matter to them, How do you explain stalkers that kill actresses they love? If what they did made any sense, they wouldn't be nuts.

Selena was shot by the president of her fan club.

Rebecca Schaefer was shot by a fan.

The driving force in these mass killings isn't politics, it is a sick twisted mind.

John Hinkley wasn't a Democrat, yet he shot Reagan, they guy was nuts, that's why.

So you can think what you want and justify your view, but the fact is, the guy was a crazy, he would,have killed no matter his politics.

Got it.

When people are crazy, it doesn't have to make sense to you or I, it only has to make sense for them.

It doesn't matter to them, How do you explain stalkers that kill actresses they love? If what they did made any sense, they wouldn't be nuts.

The driving force in these mass killings isn't politics, it is a sick twisted mind.

John Hinkley wasn't a Democrat, yet he shot Reagan, they guy was nuts, that's why.

So you can think what you want and justify your view, but the fact is, the guy was a crazy, he would,have killed no matter his politics.

Ah, ye olde kitchen sink technique..with a little muddying the waters thrown in for fun.

Good job..

:clap2:

Sounds logical to me Sallow. It also fits the definition of crazy. Bottomline, a bunch of people knew a l ot about this guy and did nothing. Report nuts.

Sounds logical to me Sallow. It also fits the definition of crazy. Bottomline, a bunch of people knew a l ot about this guy and did nothing. Report nuts.

Then what?

We don't have a society where people are arrested before they commit a crime.

A better way to deal with this..would be to make sure it's more difficult for felons, nuts and terrorists to get guns. Even better would be to restrict who can carry them concealed.

It's not a magic bullet..but it would go a long way in lowering the number of these events.

Got it.

Ah, ye olde kitchen sink technique..with a little muddying the waters thrown in for fun.

Good job..

:clap2:

Sorry you don't get it, have a great day.

Then what?

We don't have a society where people are arrested before they commit a crime.

A better way to deal with this..would be to make sure it's more difficult for felons, nuts and terrorists to get guns. Even better would be to restrict who can carry them concealed.

It's not a magic bullet..but it would go a long way in lowering the number of these events.

What do you think the reports could be used for Sallow?

Forum List

Back