Mosque In Missouri Destroyed By Arson

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
"For the second time in about a month, a mosque in Joplin, Missouri caught fire on Monday, but this time it was burned to the ground.

KODE first reported that firefighters responded to a fire at the Islamic Center of Joplin, but the flames quickly spread and engulfed the building. There were no reports of injuries.

The fire marshal has been called to investigate, the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office said.

The FBI recently announced a $15,000 reward for information leading to the arrested of a man is who suspected of arson after a July 4 fire was set on the roof of the same building. Surveillance video captured footage of a man throwing a burning object onto the roof. "

Missouri mosque destroyed in suspicious fire | The Raw Story

Church burnings Mosques and temples happen all the time. Some people are just crazy. Doesn't help that liberals denigrate religion on a daily basis.

The perpetrator is a white male, and this was in a bright red rural part of Missouri, it's got teabagger written all over it,...

Church burnings Mosques and temples happen all the time. Some people are just crazy. Doesn't help that liberals denigrate religion on a daily basis.

The perpetrator is a white male, and this was in a bright red rural part of Missouri, it's got teabagger written all over it,...

LOL ALWAYS A DOUCHE.....

Had this perp attacked muslims you may have had a point. A piss poor one as the tea party is about fiscal responsibility. Sure some have tried to highjack the movement for their own ends.

But you are still stupid........

Get back to us when ya have proof... for all you know it could be an inside job to garner support from idiots :dunno:

No, I am sure the person who burned this Mosque is a great American.

And I agree with whatever he wants to burn as long as he doesnt do to me, my wife or my employees what was done to the Sikh's in WI.

Hear that guys? Really, I am on your side now, please dont kill me or my wife, thanks.

Get back to us when ya have proof... for all you know it could be an inside job to garner support from idiots :dunno:

Yes, I think it was probably a member of the church, doing this so they could blame a good white guy.

Remember I agreed with you, please, the next time the subject comes up like it did for the Sikh's in WI. thanks

Don't people ever tire of being so predictable with their automatic responses and repetitive vocamulary?

How many of the fires burning today aren't the result of arson of some kind.

No, I am sure the person who burned this Mosque is a great American.

And I agree with whatever he wants to burn as long as he doesnt do to me, my wife or my employees what was done to the Sikh's in WI.

Hear that guys? Really, I am on your side now, please dont kill me or my wife, thanks.

Remember the Monty Python movie where the priest or whatever prays to God not to grill them and fry them, etc.?

"For the second time in about a month, a mosque in Joplin, Missouri caught fire on Monday, but this time it was burned to the ground.

KODE first reported that firefighters responded to a fire at the Islamic Center of Joplin, but the flames quickly spread and engulfed the building. There were no reports of injuries.

The fire marshal has been called to investigate, the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office said.

The FBI recently announced a $15,000 reward for information leading to the arrested of a man is who suspected of arson after a July 4 fire was set on the roof of the same building. Surveillance video captured footage of a man throwing a burning object onto the roof. "

Missouri mosque destroyed in suspicious fire | The Raw Story

Just another nut bag racist agenda motivated thread

Black Label, I am warning you, be careful, for real.

The game changed this weekend, for real

There as been exac6tly ZERO evidence that a Tea Party member has ever done any of the things you desperate liberals have claimed they did. Gifford was shot by a loon that had no political ties except TO Gifford. The discovery channel shooter was a left wing environmental loon, The VA shooter was what Chinese and crazy? As for the Colorado shooting there is no evidence he was a member of the Tea party either.

The Tea party has committed no violent acts at all. Yet you lefties keep trying to claim they are violent. You have failed at every turn. You have no evidence that this incident was committed by a member of the Tea party either.

Once again religious structures get torched in the South every year. From all faiths. And it is always some kid or some crazy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back