Wisconsin gunman played in far-right-wing bands, neighbors say

I guess Obama and his comrades in arms have stirred up enough hate we are now seeing the results, on top of high unemployment and people struggling under this administration

but hey, give him another four years

Didn't take long before someone blamed this on Obama.

I guess Obama and his comrades in arms have stirred up enough hate we are now seeing the results, on top of high unemployment and people struggling under this administration

why not, it's always being blamed on the right..
so it's time to lay the blame where it really BELONGS...

This has nothing to do with Obama, and you know it. You think this guy shot those people because he was pissed off with Obama? If you want to defend him for that, go right ahead, but if you did, you would be a pathetic human being.

This has nothing to do with Obama, and you know it. You think this guy shot those people because he was pissed off with Obama? If you want to defend him for that, go right ahead, but if you did, you would be a pathetic human being.

In this economy, high unemployment and all the class warfare that this administration has been engaged in..this is the outcome...truth hurts dear..

In this economy, high unemployment and all the class warfare that this administration has been engaged in..this is the outcome...truth hurts dear..

Of course, if the situation were reversed and the guy was a liberal and the President was a Republican...you'd crucify anyone who defended him.

You are something, you know that? How about you blame people for their actions, and not the POTUS?

Of course, if the situation were reversed and the guy was a liberal and the President was a Republican...you'd crucify anyone who defended him.

You are something, you know that? How about you blame people for their actions, and not the POTUS?

:lol:

Then perhaps you should stop blaming the right, huh?

I am not blaming the right. The shooter in this case was a right winger, and I do believe right wingers are more likely to commit acts of violence, but that is a discussion to be held elsewhere.

Hmmm, looks like another right wing extremist wacko-killer who loves to play with guns and, in reality, acting out his hatred for 'Muslims'. No doubt he probably hates Obama with a passion. These far-right gun-nut haters are are becoming an all too common occurence now days.

Police identify Army veteran as Wisconsin temple shooting gunman - CNN.com

According to Edwards, police have received information that the suspect "may have been involved in" the white supremacist movement, but he added it remains unconfirmed.

Two neighbors of Page identified him in photos that showed him playing in the far-right punk band "End Apathy," and the nephew of the slain president of the Sikh temple said the attacker had a 9/11 tattoo on his arm.

Is this like Rap music that calls for killing and raping white people?

I am not blaming the right. The shooter in this case was a right winger, and I do believe right wingers are more likely to commit acts of violence, but that is a discussion to be held elsewhere.

ah yes, no real information out yet, but you know he was a right winger...THIS is exactly what I was talking about with you people supporting this administration and their class WARFARE...
good job

Hmmm, looks like another right wing extremist wacko-killer who loves to play with guns and, in reality, acting out his hatred for 'Muslims'. No doubt he probably hates Obama with a passion. These far-right gun-nut haters are are becoming an all too common occurence now days.

According to Edwards, police have received information that the suspect "may have been involved in" the white supremacist movement, but he added it remains unconfirmed.

Two neighbors of Page identified him in photos that showed him playing in the far-right punk band "End Apathy," and the nephew of the slain president of the Sikh temple said the attacker had a 9/11 tattoo on his arm.

This is something we should expect to see when we have a divider in Chief at the helm.

While dick in the ass is in the white house and the media is his cheerleader we can expect more of the same insanity.
I can't wait to see whats coming next in Chicago when Obama's Civil Army posed as Farrakhan boys start invading the Hood.

We are starring at the most corrupt administration in our history.. Be ready to fight his Civil Army if this prick gets in again. Be ready to fight anyway.. Civil War, Its coming thanks to the likes of Liberal extremists.

The media is talking about the music lyrics this guy was into.. all white supremacy shit, never once did they mention Rap as a comparison. Those Fuckin Assholes.

Last edited:

I am not blaming the right. The shooter in this case was a right winger, and I do believe [/B]right wingers are more likely to commit acts of violence, but that is a discussion to be held elsewhere.

is that in Oz or in the US ?

I asked when the last mass shooting that a Right winger carried out was, Not for speculation about the Supposed Threat from it.

God you are pathetic dude.

Your link is from an admitted Far Left Progressive Group. How shocking that they say the biggest threat is the Right. lol

The last mass shooting from a right winger was the shooting in WI which this thread is about.
Their sources of the graph are clearly listed.

Mass shootings, you wing nuts have claimed for how many years a mass shooting by someone on the right and proved wrong over and over again. You had a left wing nut job shoot Giffords, but he was nuts according to the insane left.

This shooter was a nut job, politics or not he would have killed. Nuts are nuts.

The graph doesn't lie, right wing extremists are the bigger terror threat to america.

Also the Giffords shooter was "left wing"? :cuckoo: You right wingers are nuts.

Complete bullshit

I'm sure the massive property damage caused by the OWS parasites was actually done by right wingers.

How about all those murders committed by obama's homies in da hood? How many murderous blacks do you think are right wingers?

I'm sure the massive property damage caused by the OWS parasites was actually done by right wingers.

Likely. The teabaggers can't go anywhere without trashing the place.

Likely. The teabaggers can't go anywhere without trashing the place.

Brilliant.

No neighbor said that the perp played in a "far rightwing band"
He was more of a nazi than far rightwing, and nazi's have never been considered rightwing.
So other than trying to make some leftwing nut political points this thread has been a complete failure, just sayin'.......

He wasn't a rightwinger...period...maybe a nazi, but that does not equate to rightwinger. sheesh...some liberals will say anything to try and grab a cheap shot. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back