Wipe out iran !!!!!

Its time we stop fucking around with this problem.
israel has been stopped,repeatedly,from defending its people and nation.
hitler tried to wipe out the jews in WWII.
islamics are trying holocaust 2.

No more excuses...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]​

No more excuses...

Get a gun and get your ass over there! What's stopping you?
Lil' vampiric68 is probably "grounded".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJrC5DQt6gA]Americans talk to average Iranian males in Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_AqbcGFGg[/ame]​

Last edited:
If we go into Iran like a bunch of witless cowboys, the Iranian people will fight us tooth and nail It will be a bloodbath on both sides. As with the Soviet Union, what we need to do is keep Iran from doing anything really stupid and wait until the people of Iran themselves throw out the Madd Hatter and the Ayatolahs. And that will happen, provided we do not force the issue.

A much wiser course than dumb military adventurers would be to make sure that the population of Iran is able to stay in communication with each other in spite of the government and let human nature take it's course.

No more excuses...

Boy have you been brainwashed.Israel is the enemy,they are the ones america needs to bomb.their government.:cuckoo:

Youre a piece of human shit.you are part of the genocide problem with the jews.fuck the lot of you that srandby,and want this holocaust to happen. Probably alqueda supporter.
I'm going to take a shot-in-the-dark and say that you vote Republican. Amiright?

No more excuses...

Get a gun and get your ass over there! What's stopping you?
Lil' vampiric68 is probably "grounded".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJrC5DQt6gA]Americans talk to average Iranian males in Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_AqbcGFGg]Tehran Persian Nights - YouTube[/ame]​

Most Iranians love western style but all the attack talk from the west is keeping conservatives in power.

Last edited:
Get off it, you screwball idiot. The vast majority here do not want to see Isreal wiped out. But we are not going to endorse your idiotic thumping of the war drums.

Go fuck yourself,you need guts,intelligence,and resolve.im not talking fullscale war,again,i repeat,elite teams,and technology. Lots of you dont care. My saviours birthplace is in the hands of hamas scum...

That has nothing to do with it,but appeasement is creating the room for the allowance of this disease to fester and grow.

Go fuck yourself,you need guts,intelligence,and resolve.im not talking fullscale war,again,i repeat,elite teams,and technology. Lots of you dont care. My saviours birthplace is in the hands of hamas scum...

Perfect! The truth arises! This dumb fuck want the USA to enter into a religious war!!!

Hey dickweed..if you had a "saviour" ..he would "save" you from making yourself such a fuckwit here.

Get off it, you screwball idiot. The vast majority here do not want to see Isreal wiped out. But we are not going to endorse your idiotic thumping of the war drums.
Thank you, Old Rocks. Are you aware Iran has mapped the Atlantic for strategic placement of war vessels off our coasts? Their own Ayatollah has told the people of Iran that the United States must be completely anihilated (as of last weekend) as well as Israel.

So with their purported range of missiles and their proximity to major U.S. populations proposed, maybe his concerns are less than screwball and less than idiotic.

Obama took all our forces out of Iraq, which leaves them susceptible to a very ambitious, aggressive enemy next door who has a score to settle even though Saddam is gone. The only force that stands in their way of regional domination is Israel.

Better not get too comfortable if you think Iran is just going to can their higher ups and become overnight friends. They have long range missiles and some stealth technology. They've pursued war and a craven administration has made all of America look craven, too, when they speak hatred toward America.

I think you should rethink Iran. They're huge into war speech right now, and if no one stops them, they will follow Obama's paved path to our destruction.

With all due respect, please take off the blinders.

Perfect! The truth arises! This dumb fuck want the USA to enter into a religious war!!!

Hey dickweed..if you had a "saviour" ..he would "save" you from making yourself such a fuckwit here.
So the sixty minute man is going second stage Freudian? Why aren't I surprised.

:lmao:

No more excuses...

So just how much are you getting paid?

Forum List

Back