Wipe out iran !!!!!

If those piece of shit terrorists wouldnt fire rockets into the israeli state,they wouldnt have slaugjtered them.good for israel. Fire rockets,build tunnels to send that human trash,and they get snuffed.good for them.at least they have balls.

You support the same scumbags that celebrated 09/11,they deserve to be snuffed,if they started first.

Its time we stop fucking around with this problem.
israel has been stopped,repeatedly,from defending its people and nation.
hitler tried to wipe out the jews in WWII.
islamics are trying holocaust 2.

No more excuses...

So what in the hell is stopping YOU? Get your ass over to Israel and defend her to your last drop of your blood. Take all in your family who are old enough to fight with you also. Thank you.

Ihave served,will do again,too. Cant believe how many antisemities exist..do you care iranian warships are in the gulf of mexico,or that the regime leader can freely go to cuba,etc through a piece of our airspace?it is our problem,because theyve already been planning to set off targets here in the US.

Last edited:
Ihave served,will do again,too. Cant believe how many antisemities exist..do you care iranian warships are in the gulf of mexico,or that the regime leader can freely go to cuba,etc through a piece of our airspace?it is our problem,because theyve already been planning to set off targets here in the US.

And, you have proof of this too?

Wrong thread,dirtbag. Go to the site i posted,or send email addy. Otherwise,dispute my facts on the op. Youre an embarrassment to be called american.youre father should have pulled out early...

Double perfect... wants to send our boys on HIS religious war AND he is retarded.

And, you have proof of this too?

CNSnews.com
CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News
Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
MEMRI - The Middle East Media Research Institute
Israel News | Online Israeli News Covering Israel & The Jewish World - JPost
fars news agency
irna.ir

Asshole type in iranian ships near atlantic coast

Double perfect... wants to send our boys on HIS religious war AND he is retarded.

Told you,scumbag,elite team,weapons...unless you want allahs dick in your mouth,which alot of you do.

Wrong thread,dirtbag. Go to the site i posted,or send email addy. Otherwise,dispute my facts on the op. Youre an embarrassment to be called american.youre father should have pulled out early...

I posted my email in the corect thread but here it is again -

[email protected]

I'll even send it directly to you via Private Message.

And, I'll bet you never send me this 146 page pdf you SAY you have.

Told you,scumbag,elite team,weapons...unless you want allahs dick in your mouth,which alot of you do.

Seems like you have mentioned muslim dick in mouths on this MB at least half a dozen times that I have noticed.

What is your fascination with Allahs dick? Is the REAL problem you are having in mid east relations...the fact that you dream of penis and that "relationship" is frowned upon in muslim countries and allowed..nay...encouraged in Israel?

SOOOooo... There are THREE components to your obsessing:

You want to drag the U S into your religious war.

You are gay(not that there is anything wrong with that)

You are retarded and have "special needs" on several levels.

Time to refresh.

Why is Iran a problem? They have anti-Western sentiments and possibly want nuclear armaments.

Why does Iran have anti-Western sentiments and want nuclear armaments? (a simple historical glance would shine some light onto this fact, but most people don't understand history).

I have yet to see detractors answer this question outside of religious sentiments, despite the fact that Iran did not conduct 9/11 attacks and even helped use to capture terrorists until the neocons labeled them the Axis of Evil.

Now, why would the neocons do that?

Last edited:
Asshole,ive been to israel,several times....all these people want to do is exist,and they get rocket fired on daily,simply for their faith. THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN GOD.

really? all any people want to do is exist......i am sure people all over the world want to exist....

brothers and sisters in god? you know jesus said he only came for the jews?

or do you bother to even read the bible and we really dont need the yelling....

i know you are all impressed with yourself.......

if i were writing a book...like the jews wrote the bible....i would probably make it all about me....just like they did

Forum List

Back