Wipe out iran !!!!!

Guess lots of socalled CONSERVATIVES want to make nice-nice with terrorists....

The terrorists are a creation of AAE intel, MI6, CIA, etc. Those are under the banking elites and Royals which make up the AAE.

Its a create a crisis, alert the people, offer solution deal.

WORLD REVOLUTION

Dr. Monteith of Radio Liberty Home Page traces back through history, to show how powers create war for social change.

Many people think the wars we face happen normally or that the enemies we face just pop up, but that’s not the case.

The Power elite using their networks are responsible for much of the horror we have faced as a people.

This video also includes an interview from 1980 with Ambassador Smith about who was at fault for the rise of Communism in Cuba. This is an upsetting video of manipulation against the people of the world by the rich, for their quest for their VISION called the New World Order
World_Revolution_2000K.wmv 2000 kbps

Who created the terrorist movement that threatens America today? The Central Intelligence Agency recruited thousands of Arabs from Muslim countries during the 1980s, and sent them to Afghanistan where they were trained by our Special Forces units in military tactics, and the "methods of murder" needed to defeat the Soviet invaders. [27] The Muslims we trained, trained others, and when the Afghan war ended, many of them joined al Qaeda. [28] Why did the Holy Warriors embrace radical Islam? Because the CIA, the Pakistani Intelligence agency (ISI), and Saudi Arabia established Islamic schools and indoctrinated them in Wahhabism, the religion of Saudi Arabia. The Afghans and Afghan Arab warriors were taught they would go to heaven if they killed infidels and died fighting for Allah. The CIA printed thousands of copies of the Koran in Virginia and sent them to the Middle East where they were used to indoctrinate the Mujahideen. [29] The AAE created the CIA, and the CIA created the Islamic terrorists that threaten us today. [30]
Radio Liberty Newsletter - March 2002

Guess lots of socalled CONSERVATIVES want to make nice-nice with terrorists....

ed, is that you?

how exactly is iran a terrorist?

Yes,it is me. The regime is a terrorist,genocidal conglomerate calling for jewish extermination.have links to prove it.

ed, right when i throw my support behind you for 2016 you make this statement?!

i am terribly disappointed.

how has anything iran has done affected you?

The last muslim country we blew up, Iraq, things got a million times worse for christians and jews living in the country.

And the OP wants that to happen all over again, and is trying to convince you that he wants what's best for jews and christians. Reality is, he's just a bigot who wants to kill ppl different than him.

Its time we stop fucking around with this problem.
israel has been stopped,repeatedly,from defending its people and nation.
hitler tried to wipe out the jews in WWII.
islamics are trying holocaust 2.

No more excuses...

Chickenhawk much?

ed, is that you?

how exactly is iran a terrorist?

Yes,it is me. The regime is a terrorist,genocidal conglomerate calling for jewish extermination.have links to prove it.

Its NOT THE PEOPLE.ITS THE REGIME!!!jaybags,read Sponsored Listings

it DOES AFFECT US,as iran is threatening to blow up targets here in the US...

Fars news agency, atef.ir,all have it...we need not a war,but weapons and elite teams and snuff this regime out...no nation building...

The last muslim country we blew up, Iraq, things got a million times worse for christians and jews living in the country.

And the OP wants that to happen all over again, and is trying to convince you that he wants what's best for jews and christians. Reality is, he's just a bigot who wants to kill ppl different than him.

More than likely, he's just some smart ass kid fucking with us.

Its NOT THE PEOPLE.ITS THE REGIME!!!jaybags,read Sponsored Listings

it DOES AFFECT US,as iran is threatening to blow up targets here in the US...

ed, ed, ed. i thought a brilliant mind like yours would be able to cut through the bs fed to us by the mainstream media.

Forum List

Back