Wipe out iran !!!!!

He's more of a "let's you and him fight" kind of guy.

Apparently so, what a fuckin coward.

It's always easy to play tough war general guy when you're playing with other people's lives.

If he were a man with any balls, he'd go over there and do it himself.

Yeah no doubt, there is a Sunni insurgency group in Western Iran the Jundallah, a mostly Baluchi group, he could go over there and hook up with them and set the table for the party.

stop.judism doesnt claim to kill those who dont.convert.you all make me sick,either supporting,or not caring about a genocide.

Aren't you advocating genocide against Iran though?

Not the iranian enslaved people,i advocate genocide to the regime and the religious authority torturing people.

Well that's good, as far as it goes. We know, however, that to get rid of the Iranian regime we would end up killing thousands, at least, of innocent Iranians, and ultimately create a vacuum whereby an even worse regime would likely step in.

The last muslim country we blew up, Iraq, things got a million times worse for christians and jews living in the country.

And the OP wants that to happen all over again, and is trying to convince you that he wants what's best for jews and christians. Reality is, he's just a bigot who wants to kill ppl different than him.

More than likely, he's just some smart ass kid fucking with us.

There is nothing smart about this faggot.

The last muslim country we blew up, Iraq, things got a million times worse for christians and jews living in the country.

And the OP wants that to happen all over again, and is trying to convince you that he wants what's best for jews and christians. Reality is, he's just a bigot who wants to kill ppl different than him.

More than likely, he's just some smart ass kid fucking with us.

There is nothing smart about this faggot.

Good point, smart asses are often annoying, but they usually have some wit.

I have nothing but pity for the OP, no nads, and no brain.

Fars news agency, atef.ir,all have it...we need not a war,but weapons and elite teams and snuff this regime out...no nation building...

Cool............you think this is what we need to do?

When are you going to the recruiting station and sign up?

A lot of us have already defended this country, now, it's YOUR turn vampiric.

Fars news agency, atef.ir,all have it...we need not a war,but weapons and elite teams and snuff this regime out...no nation building...

People that spout nonsense like this have never served and don't have any intention to.

Asshole,ive been to israel,several times....all these people want to do is exist,and they get rocket fired on daily,simply for their faith. THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN GOD.

They're surrounded by a billion muslims that hate them...So maybe Israel should be moved to somewhere that has NO muslims? Maybe we can give them a few thousands of square miles of land within the northern plains.

its not mainstreammedia.its real,if genocide of the jews happens,bloods on the hands of those who let it.

Jews have a right to theirland. You dont be a pussy because a bully threatens you,you confront it.

I have.gulf war I.

Id sign up again.....like with policy,im not an armchair.I MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

your beautiful articulation of your policies has wooed me back into the fold.

ed spacer in 2016!

have you thought of who you would like to serve as your vice president?

Its time we stop fucking around with this problem.
israel has been stopped,repeatedly,from defending its people and nation.
hitler tried to wipe out the jews in WWII.
islamics are trying holocaust 2.

No more excuses...

Shalom Dickhead:

Wouldn't it be easier for you fuckers to get out of Palestine?

Thousands of Americans will die, our Country is already bankrupt, oil will go up to $10 a gallon, millions of innocent people will die.

So quit acting like a retard and Fuggedaboutit

Yall make me sick.bunch of wilsonians and chamberlains. We let our guard down,appeased,hitler blazed through europe,we let our guard down,appeasement got peatl harbpr,09/11

There may be a war but that doesnt mean we cant work for peace.

But if you want to go to war, you can buy guns. Im sure we can find some money to send you over.

So,as a conservative,you support islamofacism,and their ability to attach semetic targets here?

i support not getting involved in other countries grudges.

then again, we have so much extra money laying around, maybe we should spend some more on another war.

Forum List

Back