Wipe Israel Off The Map!!

to what map do you refer? the one in your FUHRER's office?

Any map of Israel with real borders.

your little "WHERE ARE THE BORDERS" game is very idiotic and MEANINGLESS
IDIOT------permanent borders were not yet determined because
people of your ilk do not want them. The dogs of arabia actually believe that
more than half the world is "MUSLIM LAND" I learned about idiots like you
from a bunch of jerks who also like to dance on the dead bodies of
babies----FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA (oh excuse me ---that is the MOGHUL CALIPHATE in your garble) a few of them were just divested of their baby brain smashing bombs with which they planned to celebrate DIVALI in New Dehli try to get over your disappointment

Permanent borders were not determined because Israel never won any land.

There are, however, permanent international borders. They are Palestinian.

Any map of Israel with real borders.

your little "WHERE ARE THE BORDERS" game is very idiotic and MEANINGLESS
IDIOT------permanent borders were not yet determined because
people of your ilk do not want them. The dogs of arabia actually believe that
more than half the world is "MUSLIM LAND" I learned about idiots like you
from a bunch of jerks who also like to dance on the dead bodies of
babies----FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA (oh excuse me ---that is the MOGHUL CALIPHATE in your garble) a few of them were just divested of their baby brain smashing bombs with which they planned to celebrate DIVALI in New Dehli try to get over your disappointment

Permanent borders were not determined because Israel never won any land.

There are, however, permanent international borders. They are Palestinian.

Uh-huh.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Oh, how cutesy-woodle! Some random new ID just joined up yesterday and is presenting itself as a limey, calling us all 'yanks'.

Is anyone else not buying this? I think there's some stray laundry about.....and it's dirty, too.
My thinking is the same as you, Marg. The babbling Kvetching Yenta goes on and on and on that I am beginning to think she is either Baghdad Bob Jr.'s older sister or one of his relatives.

Go die from cancer. Sick fucker.

There is something seriously wrong with you, Princess. You take this board waaaay too seriously. :D

I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel. Personally, I'm afraid that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "predisadvantageously", it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it conspire with evil, or it'll borrow money and spend it on programs that use organized violence to suppress opposition. Regardless of which we choose, Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. The result will be an amalgam of witless ruffianism and crass desperadoism, if such a monster can be imagined. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must criticize Isreal's complicity in the widespread establishment of Machiavellianism. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Israel is a sovereign state numb-nuts. It can do whatever it wants. Your assertions are that of an ignoramus with a penchant for hate.

BTW you should impale yourself on Morton's Fork and deflate that ego you are carrying around.

"I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel. Personally, I'm afraid that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "predisadvantageously", it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it conspire with evil, or it'll borrow money and spend it on programs that use organized violence to suppress opposition. Regardless of which we choose, Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. The result will be an amalgam of witless ruffianism and crass desperadoism, if such a monster can be imagined. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must criticize Isreal's complicity in the widespread establishment of Machiavellianism. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to rage, rage against the dying of the light."

"Israel is a sovereign state numb-nuts. It can do whatever it wants. Your assertions are that of an ignoramus with a penchant for hate. BTW you should impale yourself on Morton's Fork and deflate that ego you are carrying around."

"...Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives..."

what country doesn't have it's problems......... some worse than others though. but, people are always booking trips and tours to israel. i believe israel IS a country who wants peace. that 'cauldon of terror' - uh-uhh. sorry to say, a.f.a.i.c., sounds more like the islamic world. need a ..list ?

I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I am certainly not ashamed to admit that Israel's ignorance is matched only by its arrogance. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Israel is firmly convinced that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for the world as a whole. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that one of Israel's most loyal chargés d'affaires is known to have remarked, "We are the Promised Land." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that we have much to fear from Israel. Personally, I'm afraid that quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "predisadvantageously", it'll impale us on a Morton's Fork: Either we let it conspire with evil, or it'll borrow money and spend it on programs that use organized violence to suppress opposition. Regardless of which we choose, Israel swears that it is a country of peace. Clearly, it's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Israel plans to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. The result will be an amalgam of witless ruffianism and crass desperadoism, if such a monster can be imagined. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must criticize Isreal's complicity in the widespread establishment of Machiavellianism. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to rage, rage against the dying of the light.

other than exposing the good leipreachan people and their gold to a people notorious for usury and swindling ways, i agree.

I bet you have a center fold of Hitler don't you?

now thats a nasty mental picture...that woman of his was a real dog face as well

[quote
other than exposing the good leipreachan people and their gold to a people notorious for usury and swindling ways, i agree.

They make it so easy-----those who dance on the dead bodies
of hundreds of millions in the name of isa----and the libels learned
in their cradles------cannot manage to hide their filth ---eventually
they express it.

the deresh of old is so true >>>>

JOB >>> "thine own mouth condemeth---you"

or to paraphrase so many othe examples of midrash>>>

"perverts trip over their own tongues"

[quote

they express it.

lolol...hundreds of millions...sheesh.

just how bad off is the israeli economy that you have to up the ante for the "pity money" you peeps get from the world from six mill to hundreds of millions.

and keep your rashes to yourself, you old hag.

[quote

they express it.

just how bad off is the israeli economy that you have to up the ante for the "pity money" you peeps get from the world from six mill to hundreds of millions.

Jesus quotes Midrash INCESSANTLY ----as reported by his biographers
in the New Testament

they express it.

in the New Testament

looks like all you jewish people got this mysterious rash thingie going on. it must be contagious. maybe a good shower will help ya all take care of it...or maybe some topical cream.

lord knows, i wouldn't want to see you quarantined or anything like that. you are such a delightful people.

Last edited:

in the New Testament

looks like all you jewish people got this mysterious rash thingie going on. it must be contagious. maybe a good shower will help ya all take care of it...or maybe some topical cream.

lord knows, i wouldn't want to see you quaratined or anything like that. you are such a delightful people.

you were supposed to kiss the blarney stone---NOT BITE IT----now
sober up and see a dentist

Israel’s homeland NOT

(Gen 17:8 KJV) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
“Wherein thou art a stranger”. This verse clearly states that the land he Jews call “Israel” is not their homeland and never was. But God did give them a right to be their “if” and only if they obeyed His Commandments.

Here are the commandments

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

Do you see all this love they are blessing the Palestinians with????

I don’t see it and neither does God. They were given a second chance and we all know what they have done with it

I already explained this to you. When Palestians blow themselves up in pizzerias, busses and shopping malls, taking Jews with them, it's impossible for Jews to show them love.

SUICIDE bombings stopped 7 years ago!

in the New Testament

lord knows, i wouldn't want to see you quarantined or anything like that. you are such a delightful people.

THE Midrash had not been written when Jesus lived in Palestine. IF Jesus words are in the Midrash, the Midrash is quoting Jesus.

Israel’s homeland NOT

(Gen 17:8 KJV) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
“Wherein thou art a stranger”. This verse clearly states that the land he Jews call “Israel” is not their homeland and never was. But God did give them a right to be their “if” and only if they obeyed His Commandments.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

I don’t see it and neither does God. They were given a second chance and we all know what they have done with it

I already explained this to you. When Palestians blow themselves up in pizzerias, busses and shopping malls, taking Jews with them, it's impossible for Jews to show them love.

wrong again in FACT the jihadist dog ---tamerlane---was a suicide for isa lump
of scum and there are still suicide dogs in pakistan and afghanistan jettisoning
their asses to jannah As to the arab muslims in the vicinity of israel---they still
worship the dogs and whores who engaged in suicide operations for the purpose
of murdering children for isa and insist that the whores and dogs
are rewarded in Jannah----
the dogs who sneak into houses to slit the throats of babies for isa----are still
rewarded in this life socially and monetarily----the families of the dead sluts and dogs
----are rewarded too.
All societies that REWARD behaivor---encourage to the point that someone
manages to DO it----no matter how much the victims of the filth of jihadist
dogs take precautions against it.

Speaking of jihadist dog TAMERLANE_----about five years ago I attended
an educational program ----sponsoered by homeland security----the terrorism
expert there described the bombs that jihadist dogs use and said regarding
such an event in the USA----"IT IS NOT A MATTER OF 'IF"---IT WILL HAPPEN--
IT IS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN AND WHERE" If you wish people to believe
that suicide pigs are no more----then get AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY to issue
a statement "TAMERLANE IS IN HELL"

Al Azhar is the authority school of koranic law for the world's sunni muslims--
Your hero SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN ---the jailed person that your
fellows demand be released since all he did was murder seven americans
and injure scores in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center---is
one of the highest ranking of koranic scholars at Al Azhar---and they went him
back-----because he is a JIHADIST HERO

Interestingly enough---the homeland security terrorism expert predicted
that the expected terrorist attack would be in a SPORT STADIUM-----
not exactly correct,, but close

Israel’s homeland NOT

Hudna, Sherrie.

Hudna, Sherrie.

well NOT EXACTLY----it is true that the beloved suicide for isa missions
have been thwarted by Israeli security-----so the whores and dogs seek
out Israeli victims ELSEWHERE_------the attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria
was yet another act of piety by a JIHADIST DOG----who jettisoned his
ass to jannah-----last summer 2012

Forum List

Back