Wipe Israel Off The Map!!

"He captured Jerusalm buddy"

No he attacked a city that had no army to defend itself. The city was full of loving people who just liked life and all the fruit that bloomed

There was no "King" David. It is a myth. But he was one killing fellow that is for sure

How could he have been a myth and a fellow that killed at the same time? It was either one or the other.

They myth is that he is called "King". He was no king of anything. His people just fled Egypt after Moses murders this Egyptian in cold blood.

I see you subscribe to the "Christian Identity" version of the O.T.
You might notice that your Board Rep rating has already slid to troll status ("to be ignored"). Next comes recognition as "one who sucks off goats." I kid you not. This board is very adept at spotting haters. :D
Christian Identity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tinnie has absolutely no evidence that the source of the gunfire that hit the arab kids was IDF ------I have real experience with bullets to the brain------very frequently-----in one of the high crime areas in which I worked-----they JUST HAPPENED - BANG!!!!!!! ----during exchanges between friends and in "drug busts" some innocent bystander caugt a bullet gee----maybe instead of writing out "GSW TO THE HEAD" without pretending I knew "whodunit"------I should have written "it must have been tinnie"
Perhaps some of the readers will remember an incident that happened several years ago where a Palestinian kid was killed in his residence and the parents were blaming it on the Israelis when it was actually the bullet from the Uncle's gun that ricocheted and killed the kid. However, everything is blamed on the Israelis. It makes it more convenient for the Palestinians.

Long ago----I read the memoirs of a jounalist who had lived in ---well--"an arab country"----he noted the FREQUENT USE OF GUNS----arabs shoot them off in CELEBRATION ---or as something to replace a door bell He noted-----after every large ---public or semi public or even wedding celebration ----it was not uncommon to find one or two dead bodies on the ground The article was not at all POLITICAL----he was not at all "anti" anything-----his comments were more like those of an anthropoligist. Where there are guns being SHOT----or even around--------bullets do end up heads Happens all the time in my town--------cops shoot their guns and bullets -----do not have brains----although they can fairly easily get into brains -------sometimes some jerk with a gun just IDLY shoots out of his window into NOTHINGNESS-------and a head is in the way. Lots of the people I saw were not involved in anything related to guns-----when the bullet landed there. One person I saw-----was a nice case in that it was not at all fatal. The person had been walking------and suddenly felt a severe headache -----Plane Xray---which was customary back then-----revealed a FRAGMENT OF A SLUG-----deep in the frontal lobe-----weird but true-----he had not even heard a gunshot--------somewhere someone shooting-----the slug fragmented--------there was a tiny tiny entry would in the right temple-----tiny----it was just a fragment of a slug. I will try to find out how many slug in head cases in my town are the result of---------"random fire" ------each year-- I know it is LOTS

(Deu 11:26 KJV) Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
(Deu 11:27 KJV) A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
(Deu 11:28 KJV) And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

any reason anyone has here for quoting the bible ?

Like the poetry too------but then again I like the poetry of THE ODYSSEY

IRosie i fully agree with you about Arab gun celebrations (and USA gun laws as well).

Which is your town,,,.....USA or abroad?

Even fireworks that we have in London especially the Indians at Diwali and Nov 5th are so childish tho rarely dangerous.

In Israel they treat guns, and Jewish Life with huge respect

Pity about the driving....I think the jewish cars kill far more than terrorists do and they don't seem to care.

IRosie i fully agree with you about Arab gun celebrations (and USA gun laws as well).

Which is your town,,,.....USA or abroad?

Even fireworks that we have in London especially the Indians at Diwali and Nov 5th are so childish tho rarely dangerous.

In Israel they treat guns, and Jewish Life with huge respect

Pity about the driving....I think the jewish cars kill far more than terrorists do and they don't seem to care.

Kvetch----you have a serious problem-----perhaps you are young----I am not---I have been exposed to islamo nazi propaganda for MANY DECADES----in fact prior to the time al gore invented the internet--------when posting ---when there is a person like me
around-----try not to PARROT the crap -----chapter and verse btw---you do not "think"
parrots have very small frontal lobes

Romney!!!!!

you mean the Oxy Mormon

God help us if enough stoopid yanx vote him in...worse than George W

will need more than magic Mormon underpants (panties in yankee) to save us...

voodoo economix indeed

(Deu 11:26 KJV) Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
(Deu 11:27 KJV) A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
(Deu 11:28 KJV) And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.
Have you noticed, Jew hating pigs claim to also be the biggest experts on the OT and Talmud? LOL

IRosie I am a 63 year old Englishman

yes I have probs like anyone

but what was so bad...i was agreeing with you there,mostly

i am no fan of islam except the mystical sufi poets like Rumi and Hafez, but calling it Nazi is not accurate or helpful

Nazis had no God and were just racists whereas Islam is neither

For a good insult it has to be accurate or it's just mindless. i use the word Khomaniac to describe the jihadists.............

why so many pigs here???

don't you ignorant jews and muslim pig haters know that God forbids eating pigs because he loves them more than other beasts

they are much more intelligent and loving than most humans

kindly stop insulting pigs with your foolish metaphors

why so many pigs here???

don't you ignorant jews and muslim pig haters know that God forbids eating pigs because he loves them more than other beasts

referring to people as "pigs" is a generic-----but not particularly vulgar---
insult-----it is used in the USA by ----just about all groups-----it is used by muslims
in arab countries to describe jews and christians

why so many pigs here???

referring to people as "pigs" is a generic-----but not particularly vulgar---
insult-----it is used in the USA by ----just about all groups-----it is used by muslims
in arab countries to describe jews and christians

On the contrary, we can only eat those animals whose traits we want to absorb. That's why predatory animals are not allowed as food. Pigs are not predatory, but they lie around in the mud all day, which makes them lazy and dirty.

why so many pigs here???

No actually, pigs were among the dirtiest of all animals. They commonly eat their own and eachother's feces (kinda like you). Of course today with modern agriculture things are a little cleaner. But scientists are still confirming a new worm or virus that is exclusive to pigs only. It is also by far the unhealthiest and fattiest of meats to eat as well. What's amazing is over 3000 years ago, this was known to the Hebrews, and without all the modern technology and science of today.

PIG & PORK FACTS

Here are some facts on pork that prove it to be a very unhealthy food to eat:

A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed.

Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).

The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

Jews don't eat pigs because they are scavengers. Meaning they will eat whatver they can find. Even if they are farmed . I'm not sure why Muslims don't eat pork, maybe for the same reason ?

Jews don't eat pigs because they are scavengers. Meaning they will eat whatver they can find. Even if they are farmed . I'm not sure why Muslims don't eat pork, maybe for the same reason ?

Dirtiness. It was also a tradition of some Bedoiuns then.

Forum List

Back