Windows 12?

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Of course rumors are flying as different Microsoft partners release strategic leaks that Windows 12 will be released in 2024.
Microsoft effectively killed the "Windows as a service" with Windows 11 and it looks as if Microsoft is going back to the new release format every three years.
The one thing that is being highly speculated is Win 12 will be much more AI focused and that you won't have to worry about upgrading your hardware. There's also speculation Win 12 may be backwards compatible for Windows 10 with heightened security built into Win 10 apps.

Windows 12 FAQ: Yes, it's coming in 2024 (and more surprising predictions)

I'll look at it a few years after release, when they work all of the irritating bugs out of it.

Of course rumors are flying as different Microsoft partners release strategic leaks that Windows 12 will be released in 2024.

Designed obsolescence to suck in you weenie PC users. My computer is 13 years old and only on its second operating system, both free, and I still use Windows XP.

Every Windows I've tried since really SUCKED EGGS.

Designed obsolescence to suck in you weenie PC users. My computer is 13 years old and only on its second operating system, both free, and I still use Windows XP.

Every Windows I've tried since really SUCKED EGGS.
you weenie PC users

:auiqs.jpg:

Microsoft effectively killed the "Windows as a service" with Windows 11 and it looks as if Microsoft is going back to the new release format every three years.
The one thing that is being highly speculated is Win 12 will be much more AI focused and that you won't have to worry about upgrading your hardware. There's also speculation Win 12 may be backwards compatible for Windows 10 with heightened security built into Win 10 apps.

Windows 12 FAQ: Yes, it's coming in 2024 (and more surprising predictions)
This one will automatically upload all your info and passwords directly to Gates' team for sorting and archiving.

PCs are toys built like shitcans using OSs that never work needing replaced at high cost every two years.
Dr House Eating.gif

PCs are toys built like shitcans using OSs that never work needing replaced at high cost every two years.
This one's been pretty good to me. Ofc my hard drive died the other day, or I messed it up.

Actually I'm using it right now. It was me. Yeah, unfortunately the latest iteration of it is from 9 mos ago. :(

I losted all teh memes and links. By all I mean about 1/2.

This one's been pretty good to me. Ofc my hard drive died the other day, or I messed it up.

This computer uses four server-grade Hitachi hard drives. Impossible to lose anything.
  • If a drive crashes (never has), no data is lost and the computer goes right on working and I can hot swap the new drive in it's place.
  • If the power fails during a write operation (and the UPS doesn't work), the written file is saved to the RAID buffer memory with battery back up there, then the write operation resumes once the event is over.
  • Worst case if the Earth is hit by an asteroid, all data is also backed up externally in another RAID array.

P1211832.JPG

Great, now tell me your computer looks like this:

View attachment 876733

View attachment 876734

LOOK, MA! No wires! Professional-grade engineering.
No, mine's a Mac Mini........... Well this one is. Then there's my MacBook Air 15", my iPhone & iPad and my Linux desktop. I do have a Windows gamer I use as a home Steam server so I can play all my Windows games on my Linux machine.......

Care to make any more clueless assumptions?

No, mine's a Mac Mini........... Well this one is. Then there's my MacBook Air 15", my iPhone & iPad and my Linux desktop. I do have a Windows gamer I use as a home Steam server so I can play all my Windows games on my Linux machine.......
Well then you know. PCs are just a hodge-podge of parts thrown together rigged up with jumper cables.

Care to make any more clueless assumptions?
What does the fact that PCs and Windows suck have to do with you owning Mac products?

I don't want you to be happy for me. Just admit that PCs and Windows are junk that require constant tweaking and investment by design.
Nope, won't do that but you feel free to do whatever you want Mr Ex-spurt.........

Forum List

Back