Wind Turbines Cause Climate Change

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
Germany has so far installed over 30,000 wind turbines, which is about 1 every 11 sq. km. Plans are calling for doubling or even tripling wind power capacity. But this may be detrimental as new studies show that wind farms are altering local climates, and thus may be having an effect on global climate and contributing to regional droughts.

The new study by Wang et al. (2023), which we discussed today, confirms the model calculations using real data obtained from a Chinese wind farm and shows for the first time that soil moisture is reduced by wind farms not only downwind but also upwind.

Wind farms thus contribute significantly to the drying out of soils, and to drought.”

wind turbines cause.png

I cant wait to see Germany reach the goal of 100,000 wind turbines. And if Germany needs at least 100,000 wind turbines, than every country in Europe needs 100, 000 wind turbines. That must mean the USA alone needs over 1,000,000 wind turbines. That is over 2 billion tons of metal, fiberglass, balsa wood, plastics, etc..

The Renewables Heavy Industry requires more oil, gas, and coal than any other industry in the history of the world.

It is clear to me, Wind Turbines and Solar Panels are the primary man-made contributors of Climate Change

It is surprising to me, that the facts are continually ignored by, "researchers".

It is well known, that Wind Turbines and Renewable Energy changes the climate

researchers have found that the climate around a large wind farm in Texas was affected by the presence of the turbines. Taking the ground temperatures measured by satellites, they detected a warming of 0.5°C at night in the region directly under the farm.

Wind turbine array wakes are generally strongest in summer months, but winter also shows the presence of persistent velocity deficits downstream of major wind farm arrays.
I grabbed this quote from a study on how Wind Turbines change the climate to show that Wind Turbines generally do not work during the Winter! There is much less in winter than in summer.

This is also a scientific study confirming detrimental effects of man changing the climate by building millions of wind turbines. Although the authors do not admit this fact. It is clear that the AGW propaganda is very concerned about a 1 or 2 degree in temperature change, hence what the authors describe as, "modest magnitude", is of great concern when combined with magnitude of climate change they state is a danger.

Last edited:

The construction of industrial wind turbines affects aquifers, water flow, tile lines, soil erosion, soil compaction, air pressure and current. In essence, it is destruction of the farm land that the generations before us were proud of and left for us to feed the world with
There are so many factors and effects to consider. Everything is being ignored because of the Trillions of dollars being spent, which allows politicians a big taste, making them rich.

Six new papers expose the systematic destruction of natural wildlife habitats via the installation of wind turbines.
Six papers describing the destruction wildlife habitats, which certainly is a change that can effect climate

Germany has so far installed over 30,000 wind turbines, which is about 1 every 11 sq. km. Plans are calling for doubling or even tripling wind power capacity. But this may be detrimental as new studies show that wind farms are altering local climates, and thus may be having an effect on global climate and contributing to regional droughts.

View attachment 784689

I cant wait to see Germany reach the goal of 100,000 wind turbines. And if Germany needs at least 100,000 wind turbines, than every country in Europe needs 100, 000 wind turbines. That must mean the USA alone needs over 1,000,000 wind turbines. That is over 2 billion tons of metal, fiberglass, balsa wood, plastics, etc..

The Renewables Heavy Industry requires more oil, gas, and coal than any other industry in the history of the world.

It is clear to me, Wind Turbines and Solar Panels are the primary man-made contributors of Climate Change
This is nothing. I am convinced that the wind turbines on Earth will cause an energy tidal bore effect that will eventually snuff out the sun.

even crick knows the facts when he/she is slapped in the face with them

The Renewable Heavy Industry must destroy the world and all of mankind to save it.
The person lacking factual knowledge on this topic would be you dear friend.

View attachment 784689

How about a few links to the actual "studies" that suggest these things? Your article mentions Wang et al, 2023 but did not have a hyperlink and I could find no such study involving wind parks and regional climate change. Do you know where it is? And since they did use the plural "studies", I assume there are more. Do you have any of them as well?

How about a few links to the actual "studies" that suggest these things? Your article mentions Wang et al, 2023 but did not have a hyperlink and I could find no such study involving wind parks and regional climate change. Do you know where it is? And since they did use the plural "studies", I assume there are more. Do you have any of them as well?

We initialized the model with atmospheric sounding data for November 1, 2008, February 1, May 1, and August 1, 2009, from 21 WMO stations in western United States (Table 2). The data can be accessed online at www.weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/sounding.html. The soundings were available for 0Z and 12Z, corresponding to 4 AM and 4 PM local standard time, respectively. In total, 153 complete soundings were available. For each initial condition, we conducted a pair of numerical simulations with the rotor parameterization switched on and off. The model was integrated for 1 h with a time step of 2 s. These 153 cases cover the entire annual cycle and allowed us to explore how turbine rotors affect near-surface temperatures within the wind farm under a wide range of meteorological conditions.

Forum List

Back