Wilson Paid $$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Was there any doubt?

87 point whatever million. Second only to GB's Rodgers as the highest paid player in NFL hiztoroy.

Camp opens today. Go Hawks!

Ready for the Game Pass. Not that I was going to miss any games but I'm sure there will be many moments this season worth watching over and over.

87 point sumpin is right... NFL recognizes the real winner.:rock:

...but that is stupid money. Does he really deserve to be the second highest player ever, or is it because the $ gets bigger each year.
maybe a combination of both =)

Taking your team to the Superbowl 2 years in a row as a third year QB and going for a third appearance...I think that is pretty deserving

True, and I know how valuable he is to the team. I think its the amount of money that gets me and how long he held out to get it.

We are going back to the SB this year!!

Taking your team to the Superbowl 2 years in a row as a third year QB and going for a third appearance...I think that is pretty deserving

Yeah, it had nothing to do with the players that surround him, especially on defense.
Riiiiiight...this happens in most games multiple times....no he can't be that valuable <snort>

Last edited:
Believe what you wish. I am glad to have him and he has earned it already. Many players get paid huge amounts and never reach their potential. Wilson has worked very hard and proven his worth, many get the dough on their potential and never deliver

Believe what you wish. I am glad to have him and he has earned it already. Many players get paid huge amounts and never reach their potential. Wilson has worked very hard and proven his worth, many get the dough on their potential and never deliver

Never said he didn't earn it. Grow up and quite being so sensitive.

Just don't think he is as great as you do.

You Seanuts are a childish bunch.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with the players that surround him, especially on defense.
Riiiiiight...this happens in most games multiple times....no he can't be that valuable <snort>

Dont waste your breath on pooper.its like talking to a brick wall.this guy scares me.He goes around stalking me on my Rams thread everyday.He has the same obsession over me that I have over the Rams.:rolleyes:

my obsession with the Rams is justified because its a dream come true.His obsession with me though is outright scary.

so very true.

It is difficult weighing the respective value of individual players in team games. Wilson's ability to operate the read option makes it easier for Lynch as it freezes Linebackers and DEs. On defense it gets tricky deciding who should get paid what especially when intangibles such as how intimidating a player can be has such a real yet hard to calculate effect on the other teams selection of plays and the offensive player's fear of wanting to perform their best knowing the consequences of taking the ball into a hard hitting linebacker or safety's territory.

Richard Sherman can shut down over half the field just by being in the lineup. Arron Rodgers played a whole game against Seattle with nary a single pass thrown Sherman's way

It is interesting that Cam Chancellor is holding out so far in camp. In the last SB he played but was so injured he was unable to blow up the Patriots receivers like he did against the Broncos in SB 48. In fact the Seahawk defense was playing no better than 75% effective and at times 50% effective against the Patriots. Also the Hawks receivers played horribly against the Patriots contributing to several interceptions including the infamous last pass Wilson threw. Ricardo Lockette got knocked to the ground like he was a rag doll and didn't even secure a hand on the ball to deflect it for an in-completion. The pass would have been perfect or at least not an interception had a decent attempt on our receivers part been made.

Yes the players around Wilson contributed to his success and also to the plays that failed both on offense and on defense.

It's not like the Hawk's management is afraid to take chances and spend any money available to improve the team. They went out on a limb to get Percy Harvin .then found out he was a bad fit for this team. In Wilson's situation he has played three seasons and proven he is a winner and VERY dependable. The guy takes few chances on getting hit and when he does get popped he bounces right back up. That hit he took in the play-off game against Green Bay was awful. Many of us were surprised he wasn't carted off the field by ambulance. Wilson is a tough little mofo. He is just smart enough not to place himself in situations he must prove it very often. That in it's self as a QB in the NFL is worth a whole lot.

What the Hawks front office must ask it's self is in the system they have developed what QB now presently available or even playing not available to the Hawks could do a better job that Russell Wilson. It is clear that Schneider and Carroll believe Wilson is worth the money in this new contract.

Dont waste your breath on pooper.its like talking to a brick wall.this guy scares me.He goes around stalking me on my Rams thread everyday.He has the same obsession over me that I have over the Rams.:rolleyes:

my obsession with the Rams is justified because its a dream come true.His obsession with me though is outright scary.

Fuck off troll bitch, you lie about the NFL, you lie about the Rams. You won't face up to any of your lies and avoid them like a little chicken shit.

so very true.
More lies! Last year you said the Hawks would go undefeated, then when the fell to 3-3 you said they wouldn't make the playoffs. Then you said Carroll and the NFL. cheated. Then you claimed you were through with the NFL. You said the Rams would move in 2015. Then you claim that a league that is a set up and is predetermined that a player and team cheated.

You tell so many stories, wonder you don't even attempt to keep it straight.

It is difficult weighing the respective value of individual players in team games. Wilson's ability to operate the read option makes it easier for Lynch as it freezes Linebackers and DEs. On defense it gets tricky deciding who should get paid what especially when intangibles such as how intimidating a player can be has such a real yet hard to calculate effect on the other teams selection of plays and the offensive player's fear of wanting to perform their best knowing the consequences of taking the ball into a hard hitting linebacker or safety's territory.

Richard Sherman can shut down over half the field just by being in the lineup. Arron Rodgers played a whole game against Seattle with nary a single pass thrown Sherman's way

It is interesting that Cam Chancellor is holding out so far in camp. In the last SB he played but was so injured he was unable to blow up the Patriots receivers like he did against the Broncos in SB 48. In fact the Seahawk defense was playing no better than 75% effective and at times 50% effective against the Patriots. Also the Hawks receivers played horribly against the Patriots contributing to several interceptions including the infamous last pass Wilson threw. Ricardo Lockette got knocked to the ground like he was a rag doll and didn't even secure a hand on the ball to deflect it for an in-completion. The pass would have been perfect or at least not an interception had a decent attempt on our receivers part been made.

Yes the players around Wilson contributed to his success and also to the plays that failed both on offense and on defense.

It's not like the Hawk's management is afraid to take chances and spend any money available to improve the team. They went out on a limb to get Percy Harvin .then found out he was a bad fit for this team. In Wilson's situation he has played three seasons and proven he is a winner and VERY dependable. The guy takes few chances on getting hit and when he does get popped he bounces right back up. That hit he took in the play-off game against Green Bay was awful. Many of us were surprised he wasn't carted off the field by ambulance. Wilson is a tough little mofo. He is just smart enough not to place himself in situations he must prove it very often. That in it's self as a QB in the NFL is worth a whole lot.

What the Hawks front office must ask it's self is in the system they have developed what QB now presently available or even playing not available to the Hawks could do a better job that Russell Wilson. It is clear that Schneider and Carroll believe Wilson is worth the money in this new contract.
I have no reason at this point to distrust management's abilities and knowledge. Some of their choices have left experts with their jaws being fly traps but they did their due diligence in scouting and came up with some true diamonds of talent

Forum List

Back