Willard is driving a new Audi .. so much for American made

It's not enough that Romney lost. He must now be punished for having challenged obama in the first place. Finding out that he got an Audi rather than ab American union made piece of crap is an indication of just how sensible he is. I wouldn't have an American made car if they gave me one.

It almost makes up for the disappointment of Romney having lunch with obama. Even though, Romney had a meal at McDonalds just before he went to the command performance. obama isn't to be trusted even that much.

It's not enough that Romney lost. He must now be punished for having challenged obama in the first place. Finding out that he got an Audi rather than ab American union made piece of crap is an indication of just how sensible he is. I wouldn't have an American made car if they gave me one.

It almost makes up for the disappointment of Romney having lunch with obama. Even though, Romney had a meal at McDonalds just before he went to the command performance. obama isn't to be trusted even that much.

I didn't know that! I think that made me like him even more lol

these people dont care PJ, they only voted for Romrom out of hatred for Obama.
Yep, they defend his lies about loving American cars and easily excuse his obvious lies.

is rightwing hypocrisy ever really a matter of concern for them?

personally, i don't care what he drives... but if it were the president, there would be a dozen faux-raging threads about it.

No. We voted for Romney because he was clearly the more experienced leader of the two.

The fact that Romney has an audi is completely irrelevant to just about anything in reality.

Experienced in what?

Using government loans to fleece otherwise viable companies and ship their jobs to China?

Well yeah..

He was..

Yep, they defend his lies about loving American cars and easily excuse his obvious lies.

personally, i don't care what he drives... but if it were the president, there would be a dozen faux-raging threads about it.

Pots calling kettles black again.

Bullshit.

Anyone with even half of a brain, unlike the OP, obviously, knows that there is no such thing as "American/German/British/French/Japanese made" any longer. It's been that way since the 80s.

You are probably right Jillian. But he is not the POTUS. Pretty big difference

You are probably right Jillian. But he is not the POTUS. Pretty big difference

well, yes, and no... he sure wanted to be. and you have to admit he tried to put on a pretty good show about his "love" for detroit and the auto industry.

and i appreciate the acknowledgement. thank you.

Bullshit.

Anyone with even half of a brain, unlike the OP, obviously, knows that there is no such thing as "American/German/British/French/Japanese made" any longer. It's been that way since the 80s.

really si?

if the president bought a volvo after bailing out the auto industry the rightwingnuts wouldn't be fauxraging...

come on... youi know better.

Forum List

Back