Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

And the sun will freeze and the earth will burn, and fire will rain down from the sky, and you will be billed for enormous A/C usage, while the Chinese will be stealing our pure water by the bucketful, and the Mexicans will steal your cars and convert them into low riders with horns that play, 'La Cucaracha"....

HOW does taxing corporations even more (while the government is spending like crazy) help create jobs? Explain that!

How does cutting their taxes create jobs? We already tried that, and they just put the extra money in their pockets. Corporations only hire when their sales demand production increases, not because they have the money to do it.

That doesn't answer my question now, does it? How does taxing them MORE help to create jobs? I would say that it's about time you started to realize who the REAL culprits are. The GOVERNMENT.

The government isn't the enemy you have been told. Yes, there are parts that need fixing, and some politicians are scum, but our government has worked well for a couple hundred years, and with adjustments, it will be fine for a long time to come.

I haven't been "told." I've been watching and seeing.

Sure, I know. You believe all the excessively investigated and repeatedly discredited Benghazi claims? Do you believe the Clinton foundation is a slush fund? Were you upset when you first heard about Jade Helm or FEMA prisons or death panels? Sure you were. Yes, you have been told a lot of crap.

HOW does taxing corporations even more (while the government is spending like crazy) help create jobs? Explain that!

How does cutting their taxes create jobs? We already tried that, and they just put the extra money in their pockets. Corporations only hire when their sales demand production increases, not because they have the money to do it.

That doesn't answer my question now, does it? How does taxing them MORE help to create jobs? I would say that it's about time you started to realize who the REAL culprits are. The GOVERNMENT.

The government isn't the enemy you have been told. Yes, there are parts that need fixing, and some politicians are scum, but our government has worked well for a couple hundred years, and with adjustments, it will be fine for a long time to come.

I haven't been "told." I've been watching and seeing.

Sure, I know. You believe all the excessively investigated and repeatedly discredited Benghazi claims? Do you believe the Clinton foundation is a slush fund? Were you upset when you first heard about Jade Helm or FEMA prisons or death panels? Sure you were. Yes, you have been told a lot of crap.

I never believed in the death panels, etc. Do I believe Hillary is a crooked establishment partisan politician? You betcha!

Two other reasons why I wouldn't vote democrat.

1. MY second amendment right. No way am I going to lie down and allow the government to take one of my rights (my natural and instinctive RIGHT to defend myself) away from me. That is a deal breaker, right there. I don't care how much you try to tell me that this is not the goal, I am seeing for myself that, yes, that IS in fact the goal.
2. Immigration. OUR resources are limited, and we can't afford to be adopting every poor person in the world because their own countries suck ass. THEY need to fix that shit!

So you believe someone is going to take your guns? Isn't that what Obama was going to do as soon as he was elected BOTH TIMES? Are you aware that for the last few years we have had a zero net gain of immigrants from Mexico? Being a Republican who is ashamed to admit it, all these things have your panties in a knot.

Here is a great post from another discussion site that I was reading. So credit for the post below is going to an "anonymous" author for this because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post such information.

"Hillary dishonest, soulless, big-state progressive and she lies, about everything. Last night she pretended to believe that Americans have an individual right to bear arms, if elected, she will drop those faster than Bill's dirty underwear that she took a $7.50 deduction for when she donated them to charity. Seriously folks, she donates used underwear to charity? Who does that?

But remember, this horrible woman's henchmen working with the State Department and the FBI wanted the FBI to declassify a Hillary Clinton e-mail and State would give the FBI more slots in overseas stations. A “quid pro quo,” the dividing line between acceptable and unacceptable corruption.

Real scum these folks.

Qatar, one of the worst actors in the Middle East, supports Hillary's Islamic State Pals and offered $1 million as a “birthday” gift to Bill Clinton in return for five minutes of his time. Who offers — who takes — $200,000 a minute? We don’t know the “quid” here, but it’s got to be big.

Clinton, the scumbag, ran and hid when asked about pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation. And for good reason. The e-mails reveal how foundation donors were first in line for favors and contracts.

A governance review by an outside law firm reported that some donors “may have an expectation of quid pro quo benefits in return for gifts.” You think? Your Sultanic heart bleeds for Haiti, but rather than give to Haiti directly, you give through the Clintons, obtaining a claim on future favors.

Her soulless campaign — all ambition and entitlement — emerges in the e-mails, as aides keep asking what the campaign is about. Clinton complains that her speechwriters have not given her any overall theme or rationale. Isn’t that her job? Her aides, Joel Benenson: “Do we have any sense from her what she believes or wants her core message to be?” Nope.

Every policy and position is negotiable and politically calculable. Her embarrassing about-face on the Trans-Pacific Partnership after the popular winds swung decisively against free trade, without batting an eye.

The financial regulation in Dodd-Frank. As she told a Goldman Sachs gathering, after the financial collapse there was “a need to do something because, for political reasons . . . you can’t sit idly by and do nothing.”

Scum."

1. MY second amendment right. No way am I going to lie down and allow the government to take one of my rights (my natural and instinctive RIGHT to defend myself) away from me. That is a deal breaker, right there. I don't care how much you try to tell me that this is not the goal, I am seeing for myself that, yes, that IS in fact the goal.
2. Immigration. OUR resources are limited, and we can't afford to be adopting every poor person in the world because their own countries suck ass. THEY need to fix that shit!

So you believe someone is going to take your guns? Isn't that what Obama was going to do as soon as he was elected BOTH TIMES? Are you aware that for the last few years we have had a zero net gain of immigrants from Mexico? Being a Republican who is ashamed to admit it, all these things have your panties in a knot.

I don't even own a gun. If I wanted to do though, the government has ZERO right to interfere in my right to do so. If you want to believe I'm a republican, go right ahead. Doesn't really make a difference to me! Makes you look stupid though.

The Constitution ain't broke and why fix anything that is not broke? The left wants redistribution of wealth pure and simple.

The Constitution ain't broke and why fix anything that is not broke? The left wants redistibution of wealth pure and simple

They want to limit or do away with our 2nd amendment right because of their FEAR.

Here is a great post from another discussion site that I was reading. So credit for the post below is going to an "anonymous" author for this because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post such information.

"Hillary dishonest, soulless, big-state progressive and she lies, about everything. Last night she pretended to believe that Americans have an individual right to bear arms, if elected, she will drop those faster than Bill's dirty underwear that she took a $7.50 deduction for when she donated them to charity. Seriously folks, she donates used underwear to charity? Who does that?

But remember, this horrible woman's henchmen working with the State Department and the FBI wanted the FBI to declassify a Hillary Clinton e-mail and State would give the FBI more slots in overseas stations. A “quid pro quo,” the dividing line between acceptable and unacceptable corruption.

Real scum these folks.

Qatar, one of the worst actors in the Middle East, supports Hillary's Islamic State Pals and offered $1 million as a “birthday” gift to Bill Clinton in return for five minutes of his time. Who offers — who takes — $200,000 a minute? We don’t know the “quid” here, but it’s got to be big.

Clinton, the scumbag, ran and hid when asked about pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation. And for good reason. The e-mails reveal how foundation donors were first in line for favors and contracts.

A governance review by an outside law firm reported that some donors “may have an expectation of quid pro quo benefits in return for gifts.” You think? Your Sultanic heart bleeds for Haiti, but rather than give to Haiti directly, you give through the Clintons, obtaining a claim on future favors.

Her soulless campaign — all ambition and entitlement — emerges in the e-mails, as aides keep asking what the campaign is about. Clinton complains that her speechwriters have not given her any overall theme or rationale. Isn’t that her job? Her aides, Joel Benenson: “Do we have any sense from her what she believes or wants her core message to be?” Nope.

Every policy and position is negotiable and politically calculable. Her embarrassing about-face on the Trans-Pacific Partnership after the popular winds swung decisively against free trade, without batting an eye.

The financial regulation in Dodd-Frank. As she told a Goldman Sachs gathering, after the financial collapse there was “a need to do something because, for political reasons . . . you can’t sit idly by and do nothing.”

Scum."

If true, the underwear deduction is pretty tacky, but the rest is just innuendo. If she really broke the law then show me a conviction. If you fall back on some conspiracy theory about everybody in the FBI,CIA, and every part of government covering for her, it just proves you will believe anything you are told.

To quote a famous person :) . .

Real scum these folks.

Scum."

If true, the underwear deduction is pretty tacky, but the rest is just innuendo. If she really broke the law then show me a conviction. If you fall back on some conspiracy theory about everybody in the FBI,CIA, and every part of government covering for her, it just proves you will believe anything you are told.

She is untrustworthy. She has proven that much.

The Constitution ain't broke and why fix anything that is not broke? The left wants redistibution of wealth pure and simple

They want to limit or do away with our 2nd amendment right because of their FEAR.

Bullshit. I have guns. Reasonable restrictions on guns isn't the same thing as doing away with guns.

Bullshit. I have guns. Reasonable restrictions on guns isn't the same thing as doing away with guns.

Oh, you think they are just going to stop with the "reasonable restrictions?" Give me a break. It's called incremental steps towards a complete ban.

Everyone has a reason when buying a gun, Lt. Colombo. Joe Biden advocated that everyone have a shotgun in the house for home protection and if you can't afford a shotgun the federal government will use tax payer dollars and pay for it.

I am . . .

1. Pro choice (with trimester limitations).
2. Agree with increasing minimum wage.
3. Pro welfare and helping the poor.
4. Anti capital punishment.
5. NOT religious.

Those are all things that most of the country wants. My only difference from your list is that I think a woman and her doctor should make that decision. My cousin lost a baby, but she had to lay in that hospital bed for a three days with a dead baby inside her before they removed it because the hospital said it would be considered an abortion, and they didn't do that. That's what the no exceptions rule causes.

Oh, you think they are just going to stop with the "reasonable restrictions?" Give me a break. It's called incremental steps towards a complete ban.

Again, that's what you have been told. Even if some people wanted that, we both know it would never happen.

Again, that's what you have been told. Even if some people wanted that, we both know it would never happen.

My girlfriend was Asian and had a small birth canal and she got C-sections to get the baby out.

I am . . .

5. NOT religious.

Those are all things that most of the country wants. My only difference from your list is that I think a woman and her doctor should make that decision. My cousin lost a baby, but she had to lay in that hospital bed for a three days with a dead baby inside her before they removed it because the hospital said it would be considered an abortion, and they didn't do that. That's what the no exceptions rule causes.

Well, I don't agree with that scenario at all. However, there are people out there who just decide they don't want to be pregnant and would have partial birth abortions. Have you ever seen what that is like? Horrible. If you don't want to have your baby, then you should get your abortion done ASAP. Unless of course, there are problems with the pregnancy or the mother is in danger or something like that.

My girlfriend was Asian and had a small birth canal and she got C-sections to get the baby out.

That's what they eventually did. After the assholes finally decided their stupid rules were stupid.

It does and has happened. Chicago? They had a complete ban on hand guns until it was challenged by a poor man who was living in a bad neighborhood and was robbed and beaten several times and wanted his right to carry a handgun reinstated.

I am . . .

5. NOT religious.

Well, I don't agree with that scenario at all. However, there are people out there who just decide they don't want to be pregnant and would have partial birth abortions. Have you ever seen what that is like? Horrible. If you don't want to have your baby, then you should get your abortion done ASAP. Unless of course, there are problems with the pregnancy or the mother is in danger or something like that.

You know that form of abortion was banned in 2003 right?
Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back